Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
8/17/2007 1:23:42 PM
Dear Shirley and Mike,

You both shall be in our prayers, and we will believe God for your provision.He is always faithful, and so we will continue to trust and pray.

God bless you both,

your partner in prayer

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 7:54:38 AM
Hello Pauline,
You are such a good friend :)
God bless you sister!

I am happy to report that my grandson  Lane Philip is fine . I will be glad when his mom is home so I can get a full report.
God bless you all :)
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 9:16:28 AM
Bless you Carla,

I am so glad that your grandson and his mom are doing good, they are covered by prayer. God is Good all the time.

It was so nice to be able to meet on line the other day and I was soooo very blessed, look forward to doing it again sometime soon.

Lisa, Frida, Natalya, and all our prayer partners you all are always in prayer, and trusting God for all that you believe him for.

Grace n Peace always

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 3:25:30 PM
Hello Pauline,
Thanks so much sis! It was a blessing and if anyone wants to meet me again to pray just Skype me up !LOL!
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/21/2007 10:19:40 PM
Hi Pauline, 
  I thanl you so much for your response.  However, Shirley received her tests results a few days ago and has a doctors appointment tomorrow.  She has degenarative changes in her Lumbar Spine and hip, plus a Benign Libroid in her Uterus.  Her old doctor kept giving her tests on her leg and Gall Blatter and she was getting no results.  She switched doctors and as soon as she told him that her leg was hurting and where, he asked if she had ever had back problems.  I have a feeling that she will need an operation but we won't know until she sees the doctor tomorrow.  Please pray that everything goes well for her.  Although she has her heart set on Reno, if the doctor wants her in the hospital immediatly that will be the course that we will take.  I love shirley with all my heart and I know how much pain and suffering that she has been through for the past six months and I just want My Shirley back.  Please pray for us.
God Bless You

Mike
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!