Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
8/11/2007 11:24:44 PM
Dearest sis Carla,

Thank you for all the prayers and friendship you offer, I so enjoyed my trip and God's Grace n Blessings followed my all thru, Dad's health too stayed stable, and I was able to enjoy my holiday wonderfully.

Thank you Carla, Nimi, Thomas Natalya, and all our prayercell partners, know that you all are being prayed for too, and may you know the comforting arm of His Grace, no matter what the situation you face, you will come thru it victoriously, as HE HAS OVERCOME it all so will we !!

Many blessings to all, have a great weekend.

Your friends and  prayer partner

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2007 7:07:51 AM
HELLO PAULINE,
Good to have you back! I spoke with Natalya yesterday  , she is looking for another job so please keep her in prayer. I know God will provide.
We were hoping to catch you online but then I ended up resting before work.
God bless you sis!
Carla ;)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1088 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
8/16/2007 12:54:03 PM
Just experimenting because it looks like there's a problem with this forum's mechanics.
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
8/16/2007 1:46:11 PM

Hello My Dear Angelic Sisters!

Thank you for your posts. I keep you and your families in my prayers, also adlanders who are in need always.

Thank you for your prayers, I appreciate them very much. I know that God is faithful, and if tough times are given to us, there is a reason for that :)

God bless you and all my fellow-adlanders,

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2007 1:04:15 PM
Hello to everyone,
  I humbly stop by to ask for your prayers.  As most of you know, Shirley has been invited to the fifteenth Annual Famous Poet's Convention in Reno, Nevada on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of September.  She spoke with the Headliner of the event three weeks ago and when she told him of all the accomplishments that she has made, he hesitated and than told her that it is very important that she attend.  On the seconf evening of the event there will be a Banquet for all poets and guests.  The Headliner, John Campbell will be putting on a one man show "Shakespeares Royal Kings" Directly following the show he plans to call Shirley up on stage to address the audience on the importance of never giving up as there is so much more than just writing poetry.  I know that he is serious about having Shirley attend this function because he has already given her a drastic discount.  I foolishly joined an organization that promised four round trip tickets free just for joining.  The money that I had put aside for the transportation went for the membership.  Once I received the information in the mail and read it over carefully I learned that you had to give them 60 days notice for the plane tickets, they only have twenty destinations not including Reno, Nevada, and in order to qualify for the free tickets you have to stay at one of their hotels, average price $149.00 per night for a minimum of 6 nights.  When I called to cancell my membership I was told that I would have to send them a detailed explanation of why I want to cancell and send it by certified mail.  Once they review my reason they would determine if I qualify for cancellation.
  At this point the only thing that I am asking for is your prayers.  I have already found a motel for $40.00 per night instead of the $79.00 per night at the Rivierra (Discount price for poets as opposed to $200.00 per night) Shirley has gotten the discount on the convention itself plus she will be televised.  We just need prayers.
God Bless You

Mike

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!