Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/5/2009 6:00:41 PM
Hi Carla and prayers,

I just got some good news and I wanted to let you know how Australia  isdoing.
Thanks to all of you.

Hi Myrna,

Im on top of the world at the moment. It is finally over.  We have had rain and the weather has finally cooled down. We have had snow on the high country which is never heard of this time of the year. There is still 4 fires burning but they are not causing any problems. They are letting them burn them selves out. I have been so blessed that the only damage to my properity is that i have to replace the roof on my pagola. That was caused by the strong winds we had. Today is fantastic no black dirt in the air and no smoke either. Myrna im so happy but also so sad for the people who have lost family and for the people who were only left with the clothes they stood up in. The toll is 210 but there are still people missing, some of which may never be found. The sadest thing of all is that some of these fires were deliberately lit. Up until a few days ago some one had lit at least 5 fires around my district. All except one was put out very quickly.  I will never understand why they do it.

Myrna thankyou and everyone else for your preyers. It was very comforting to know you all were thinking of us. I never ever want to go though anything like this again. So many tears in sadness and now tears of it finally being over with. I would never ever wish this upon my worst enemy.

I must be off now as i have a few things to do.

take care and catch up soon again.

luv kate.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 9:59:11 PM

HI MYRNA,
Thanks for the update from Kate and glad it is over for her. I will pray that God will comfort her and the others around her in Jesus' name!!
Love In Christ,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/10/2009 10:15:31 PM

I'm very glad to hear that also Myrna ...what a relief for them poor people...and I think, while we can't always see the effect of our prayers for people, I do think there is an effect, so that a big thank you goes to those who did pray!  What a blessing you are Carla, to have this prayer corner, and to keep it going with steadfastnesses...times may go when nothing seems to be happening here, but when a time of need comes, people can know there's a place to turn, and times do come when people need and look for a place, so I want to let you know that...you are known!    love kim

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2009 3:15:30 PM

HI FRIENDS,
Please remember Leeanne's Sister and Daughter-in- Law in prayer.
Thanks so much!!
Sincerely,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 4:12:56 PM
Hi Myrna I am very happy to hear your friend Kate is doing well.

Big Hugs.

Barb :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!