Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
3/13/2009 4:17:53 PM
Hi Carla I will include Leeanne, her sister and daughter-in-law in my daily prayers.

Barb :)

PS.

Please don't forget to pray for Cindy Forrester's daughter and her unborn daughter Payton Grace in your daily prayers.

Thank you Carla and friends.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 7:06:42 PM

Carla,

Just to say that time forbids my active participation here but be assured that I follow and in turn offer up my prayers to those in need.

Roger

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 10:54:54 PM

HI EVERYONE,
Thanks so much for posting here and I apologize for not getting in here sooner!!
I got another request from a friend tonite:

Folks, we are asking each and every one of you to pray for Jesse Mitchell and his family!  His mom is in a coma and is  struggling for her life.  Things are not looking good.  Please pray for Jesse and  his family ...they need each and every one of us now to be strong for them.
God bless !!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/14/2009 11:54:40 PM

Prayers needed for friends of mine. Please keep Ally & Bill (Known here as Billdaddy) in your prayers. Bill is in the hospital and Ally lost her Great Grandma last night.

Thanks,

Robert

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2009 7:48:43 AM

HI ROBERT,
Sure thing !! I will keep them in prayer.
Here is the devotion I got in my email today from God's Daily Promise :

All Glory, Laud and Honor

He was in the center of the procession, and the crowds all around him were shouting, "Praise God! Bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord! Bless the coming kingdom of our ancestor David! Praise God in highest heaven!"

Mark 11:9-10 NLT

All glory, laud, and honor to Thee, Redeemer, King, to whom the lips of children made sweet hosannas ring; Thou art the King of Israel, Thou David's royal Son, who in the Lord's name comest, the King and blessed One!

To Thee, before Thy passion, they sang their hymns of praise; to Thee, now high exalted, our melody we raise: Thou didst accept their praises—accept the praise we bring, who in all good delightest, Thou good and gracious King!
All Glory, Laud and Honor
Theodulf of Orléans (c. 750-821)

Not the revolutionary they expected

When Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on a donkey, hopeful crowds filled the streets waving palm branches and praising God. But less than a week later, when it became clear that Jesus was not the revolutionary they expected, this same crowd demanded His crucifixion.

For Theodulf, whom King Charlemagne had made bishop of Orléans in the late 700s, praise was born of painful circumstances. After Charlemagne's death, Theodulf was exiled to Angers, France, on charges of conspiracy. In the dark prison at Angers, Theodulf apparently wrote the text of this hymn, which became the great Palm Sunday processional of the Western church—a celebration of God's grace sung by millions through the centuries.

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!