Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just when you thought you knew the alphabet...does YOUR upline know the difference between UU and W ?
2/8/2007 2:24:18 PM
Thanks, Steven!
Are you thinking about joining?  I made my first sign-up within 5 days after starting to advertise online, all members of Lotto Magic get a website just like this:  http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188
Most of my sign-ups came from here at Adlandpro and the majority of them joined as Team Captains.
Think about it!
New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Just when you thought you knew the alphabet...does YOUR upline know the difference between UU and W ?
2/8/2007 3:11:25 PM

HI Kathleen

YOU certainly are an inspiration to all that join your TEAM. Helping all that need it is a great idea and a very profitable one for those involved. If U help enough people do what you are doing, then it is truly TEAM WORK.... a bad 4 letter word for most, but without it, U get NO WHERE!!!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 3:33:21 PM
Hi Marty!
I'm glad to hear that several of my downliners got sign-ups within their first week.  If I was going to tell you one thing, tell your prospects not to wait for the very end of the month to join, if they are going to join with an echeck, do that by at least the 20th of the month.  The best thing to do is use credit card or to put money in their Paypal and pay immediately.   Using echecks or sending a check by mail takes up to a week for clearance and if they wait too long such as after the 25th, it won't be processed until the following month.
New Reply
+0
James Reyes

208 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Just a thought!
2/8/2007 3:39:05 PM
We Must be the Change we Wish to See! .......Gandhi
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 3:55:20 PM

Hi JR,

I did much better in my first month with Lotto Magic than I thought I would.  I started out thinking that I'd need to sign up 2 offline people with my own money just to get it going, BUT one of them didnt want to, not even if I paid for it, and the other one I gave the money to didnt even join yet...so that's a little situation.

BUT I did REALLY well here online at Adlandpro so I'm gonna tell my 2 offline nay-sayers "BU-YAH!  Ya shoulda joined, huh?!"  LOL.  Even my downliners are getting downliners, my 2 real-life buddies are gonna kick themselves.

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!