Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Just when you thought you knew the alphabet...does YOUR upline know the difference between UU and W ?
2/8/2007 1:44:34 PM

Successful MLM groups know the difference between a DOUBLE U and a W.

Even if you only earn commissions on 2 levels, or 3 or 4...that doesn't mean you should get complacent about helping people as far down in your group as you possibly can.

When I mention "DOUBLE U" I'm talking about UNHAPPINESS UPWARD:
If someone far down in your group is unhappy and they quit, that makes their upline sponsor unhappy and what if they really needed that one person to make their monthly income a plus instead of a break-even or a minus?  That person may think about quitting, and the person above them will be unhappy, and on and on...UNHAPPINESS filters UPWARD and it can eventually filter up to YOU even if it started with someone on a level way under you that didn't even affect your income, or you DIDN'T THINK it would, but it can.

To prevent this DOUBLE U from occurring, an entire group needs to focus on helping their downline and even their downline's downline if there are some weak links who don't have experience in marketing or can't afford too much time or money on promoting. 

This is called the W focus...the W stands for WE.
We need to think as a solid dependable unit.

When a group works together as a solid W it can really prevent the group-busting DOUBLE U.

Copyright 2007 Kathleen VanBeekom

WE can do it together!
http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

Anyone and everyone in my downline, no matter how far down, is welcome to use my help here:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/575431.aspx

If you're in any multi-level program and your upline levels don't offer you the big W to prevent the big Double U, then come and work with  ME! 

See my other article here and details about my forums, plus music videos: http://community.adlandpro.com/go/5146/myBiography.aspx

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just when you thought you knew the alphabet...does YOUR upline know the difference between UU and W ?
2/8/2007 1:47:55 PM
Kathleen,

I just wanted to let you know that I really like your articles and posts.  The TEAM is the heart of any success.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just when you thought you knew the alphabet...does YOUR upline know the difference between UU and W ?
2/8/2007 2:00:08 PM

"Hi Kathleen"

That is one "U"nique Selling Proposition...

Hmmm...very tempting indeed!!!

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/8/2007 2:12:28 PM

Thanks, Joe!
I recently had some senior citizens join Lotto Magic under me, and then one member had a site glitch for a few days so I hustled my thoughts together to maintain patience during that time and help them get some sign-ups afterwards.  It worked!  Now I'm offering to help THEIR downliners even though I wouldnt earn a commission from anyone under them, I want everyone to be comfortable and not have any regrets from joining.

http://www.flalottomagic.net/?=V5188

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/8/2007 2:18:52 PM
Hi Kathleen,
I am happy to be on your Team.We are in an exciting business and I agree with you we must HELP our downline.We are building a strong team, In one week I am in profit and I will do whatever it takes to make our Team and myself successful.
Please Join us in this amazing journey.
Marty Bromberg
www.flalottomagic.net/?=B5885
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!