Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Denny Kessler

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: YouTube Mailer members ... Whats up with this?
11/5/2006 5:10:00 PM

Ken,

At first I was dubious, but now after using it for two weeks, I have to say I like it, and seems to be working fine.

Regards,

Denny Kessler

Denman D. Kessler 209-835-8452 http://denkes6231.blogster.com/
+0
11/5/2006 5:37:54 PM
Hello Denny,

Do you have any idea how many hits you are getting from your efforts?

Kenneth
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 5:39:34 PM
Hi Ken, I bought it, and for $20 don't care a whole lot about how long it lasts. However, I don't promote it and won't promote it, as I think it's going to be short term, and yes, the whole thing has a smell to it that your sensitive nose seems to have picked out, too! LOL! My advice is, if you can't afford $20, a.) don't buy it and b.) what the heck are you doing in online business anyway!! :-D Thanks for getting out the warning, Ken. People need to do some more serious DD. God bless, Dave
+0
11/5/2006 5:43:31 PM
Hello David and thanks for saying more need to do some more serious DD.

And God bless you as well my friend.

Kenneth

+0
11/5/2006 9:03:42 PM

Hey Ken, and All,

I didn't buy youtubemailer, but I few weeks ago I became curious about them. After hearing others having problems, I guessed that youtubemailer may be a bunch of blasters. I see Phil has shined lite on that. 

The big Question mark with YouTubeMailer is in their ad,  There are Not 2 billion members in you tube and youtube will never alow bulk mailing to the membership. Unless someone hacked the data base... Google just bought it, no one's gonna hack anything from google.  Plus if they offer a mailing to 2billion people that would cost way more than 20.oo  dollars.  Good greif, 2 billion people is 1/3 of the world's population, if im not mistaken.

I read those terms of service and felt bad for the members that purchased it. Those are some of the most evasive and elusive rules Ive seen in a long time.

I think people from here on in should read the FAQ's and TOS  before they enter into anymore stuff.

Accept Instant Donations And Receive Funds Quicker http://fastcash.trafficpaynet.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!