Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: YouTube Mailer members ... Whats up with this?
11/5/2006 3:17:28 PM
Hello Phil,

Thanks for giving us this info. I haven't had time to do the DD on this but I did read what I posted and that was alarming enough.

Wells does have a reputation.

Thanks for giving up your time to bring this to us.

Kenneth
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 3:29:15 PM
I googled this several ways, as many were promoting it as tied to Google buying YouTube (video) for 1.65 Million? And YouTubeMailer is NOT that one. Michael even answered my email with YES Google bought..... message. So, yes anybody, tell us what you know about the TWO, the differences, and why many seem to know about this Michael Wells..... from previous ventures he has had. Can't a business just provide what they say, how hard is it to have an auto mailer, and work it ... Linda
+0
Andrew Birse

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2006 4:58:28 PM
Hi Kenneth,

Personally, I don't see how this thing works.  Why would YouTube open up it's membership base to these people to sell off.  They would protect their reputation and their members' privacy.

Regards, Andrew Birse Do you want to retire in 4 years or 40? http://www.moremoney4me.biz
+0
11/5/2006 5:01:46 PM
You are right when you say " And YouTubeMailer is NOT that one."

Also, the mailer program is using two copyrighted pieces, the name and the logo on their site. I feel they will be under attack by Google for this IF they didn't get the rights to do so.

Knowing Google and their terms with adsense they most likely didn't give the mailer program the rights to use either one. This is speculation on my part.

And the other question I want to raise is:

With all of the great gurus that have the big Optin lists how did this 2 month old company get 2 BILLION Optin leads from one program??? None of the gurus have a list this size and have been doing this for YEARS.

Again, I'm no genius, BUT .... I ask anyone to make sense of it.

Kenneth
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2006 5:04:18 PM
Very Good points of interest and question ! Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!