Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
7/30/2006 7:10:28 PM
Thank you John and LaNell for an awesome forum  :-)

CONGRATULATIONS Venerina!  As you know, I completely value your talent and all of the hard work, skills and the smiles you bring to Adlandpro!  You are so deserving of this honor my friend.!

Enjoy your week as our star.  Heck, take the whole week off...hehe  :-)

Hugs and blessings,  Jill
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time For The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (54th Edition)
7/30/2006 7:11:13 PM

Heya John  ....

Phew ... thank you for that!!!! heheheheh .... To tell you the truth I actually loved our comparison to a hurricane heheheh ... "Hurricane Venerina" .... yep ... love it!!!!

The last time someone said that to me was about ... uuuu ... 17 years ago in the USA .... OMG!!! .... it wasn't you was it? Have we met before? heheheheheheheh

You are right in everything you say ... I genuinely do love people ... I always have.... I, practically, grew up in the hospitality industry and somehow find myself still involved with it, in some form or another. I can meet 1000 people a week, from all walks of life but one thing I have learnt is that no two people are the same.

Whether you are making friends or trying to get clients, you need to know who the person is .... and I mean really know them .... genuinely be their friend, their confident, their family, their shoulder to cry on, actively listen to them, care about them, be there for them .... because when you,  are ever in need ... they'll be there for you ...

One of the first things I teach when I do business consultancy work is that ... business, (and businesses), come and go ... you can be a millionnaire one minute and a bankrupt the next, as I have seen happen .... but the main thing is to be surrounded by people who have faith in you ... then anything is possible ... even hurricanes heheheheheheheh

Take care John ....

.....and a big hug to you

Venerina

+0
7/30/2006 7:37:35 PM
CONGRATULATIONS DR. VENERINA :-)

You certainly have won everyone's hearts. I hope you will find a lasting happiness here at AdlandPro.

Have a great week as Queen of Adland :-)

David

DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
7/30/2006 7:50:10 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

VENERINA, MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND AND SISTER on being voted POTW this week!

I can not think of someone more deserving of this honor than you! In a very short time here at Adland you have made so many friends(and adopted me as a sister), and been so active in the community!

Your presence here has captured the hearts of so many, and you have made the community a much brighter place with your smile and bubbly personality!

It is an honor to have you as a friend and sister! Enjoy your week as the QUEEN OF ADLAND!

LOVE ALWAYS,

MARILYN xxoo

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/30/2006 8:04:31 PM

Hello John & LeNell,
CONGRADULATIONS VENERINA!!!
Enjoy your week!
Mary

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!