Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
6/11/2006 11:26:00 AM
Hello Lis, Thank you for your kindness my new friend. I am sharing my happines giving you the legend of the Golden Ram. I am sure you will like it. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/382185.aspx Best Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 11:54:37 AM
Hello Arthur, Thank you for the visit my friend. Special thanks for excellent answer you gave to ERIS Goddess or quarrel and trouble. With you my friend I share ARIES Best Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2006 12:48:33 PM
Hello Elizabeth Thank you for your kindness. I am honoured to be a frind of yours. I share with you a very nice story. The legend of Daedalus and Icarus Best Regards Georgios
+0
6/11/2006 11:17:27 PM
Dear Georgios, I missed the party! :-( I am so sorry, I was away on business. I've spent the last few days catching up on emails, only to arrive too late! I want you to know, you have been a wonderful friend here at Adland. I have loved the chances I have had to talk to you on Skype, as well as all of your forums. I try to read as many as I can and post to them. How you research all of that information on names and mythology and post as many times as you do, I do not know! I hope you enjoyed your week as King of Adland, temporary Zeus if you will. Please forgive me for missing your party--it looks like it was a great time! Much Love,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2006 4:10:12 AM
Hello April, Thank you my best friend. You are one of my first chatter friends. Your are also a wonderful person and so is your family. I am sharing my happiness giving you Zodiac sign Aries and the Legend of Golden Ram. Best Regards Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!