Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (46th Edition)
6/7/2006 11:57:30 AM
Georgios you are such a gentleman you are certainly deserving of this honor. Congratulations! :) HUGS, Beverly
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
6/7/2006 1:38:40 PM
Hello Georgios! 8) You've got friends coming out of the woodwork; it's nice to know you are appreciated. Hey Georgios! I thought of a nick name for you, how about Gregarious Georgios? lol :-) Take care Buddy! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador WOSAT-Looking for a few committed individuals. If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2006 3:44:23 PM
Hello William, Thank you my friend for all support and your kindness. You are a good friend always there with facts and documentation. For you my friend The origin of the names WILHELM, WILLIAM are defined. To share my hapiness I give you also HERACLES - The Nemean Lion. Kinest Regards Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2006 5:49:56 PM
Hello Nan, Thank you for your wishes and kindness. With you my good friend I share a nice story Zeus abducting Europa ZEUS' MYTHS Europa and the white bull Zeus saw Europa gathering flowers by the Mediterranean Sea and fell in love with her. Zeus appeared on the sea shore as a great white bull, gently walked over to Europa and knelt at her feet. Europa spread flowers on Zeus’ neck and climbed on his back. As soon as Europa was on his back, Zeus (still in the form of a great white bull) rushed into Mediterranean Sea, abducting Europa, and carried her to the island of Crete. Once on the shore of Crete, Zeus returned to man-like form and had sex with Europa under a cypress tree. Europa became the first queen of Crete and had three sons by Zeus, one of which was Minos. In remembrance of his love of Europa, Zeus placed the shape of the great white bull in the sky as the constellation Taurus. Best Regards Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2006 5:56:35 PM
Hello Leon, To you my good friend I wish the best You are also a POTW SHINING STAR. CONGRATULATIONS Way to go. I wish you happiness and long healthy life. With you my friend LEONI share the THE ZODIAC: LEO Best Regards Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!