Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: We May Have Another Scam On Our Hands ...
4/29/2006 11:03:58 PM
Hey Ken, I think that the Paypal logo is a remnant of the time when they accepted Paypal. They don't accept them anymore. You have to snail mail your payments in to them. They had some problems with Paypal due to the usual stuff (2 level affiliate program plus so much money having to go through them). If you see on the payment page (when you actually pay) that it asks you to send a check or MO to them within 14 days of ordering an MTT package. This is due to paypal and not MTT. I originally heard this from Michelle Wruk who did her DD with MTT (I'm a poet now, LOL!). Keep up the good work, but you will find out that MTT is just TRULY GOOD and not too good to be true. Your friend, Tom :-)
+0
4/29/2006 11:20:30 PM
Hi Ken, I just received this from MTT. Anyone who is interested in ordering will be interested to know that: "This upgrade will shave 14 days off your delivery! Enjoy... It is April 28th 2006. I am forwarding you a copy of an update from Systems Support... You will be pleased to hear that we are planning an upgrade to our current MTT service. Soon you will be notified of changes to your existing account/s and the time it takes for new orders made by your clients. The upgrade includes trimming the time it takes MTT to deliver to YOUR target URL and sales delivery. We are currently testing a new improved process that has been successful and when completed we will update your account and bring delivery closer than it is now. This upgrade will shave 14 days off your delivery! Enjoy... During the upgrade service will be as normal. Thank you MoreThanTraffic.com Systems Support" Just FYI... Your friend, Tom :-) PS In another email they said that they will now drive $59,000USD to your site in advance of the main traffic start time, if you remit the set up payment before 14 days of ordering. If you pay after the 14 days it will be only $30,000USD... In either event the guaranteed $100,000USD will still be in effect (within the 4 months).
+0
5/2/2006 3:38:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up Kenneth ! I visited another forum where they've been discussing the same program to death and the majority seems to agree that this program is suspecious. The similarity between MTT and the program below are erringly similar, both smells of rotten egg. http://www.100000usd.com/ I must say to those people who are willing to shell out some clams just to see if it just might work, wow! I wish I could throw away money like but I can't. Even if you do make money and the program flops which would leave thousands of people high and dry, it still doesn't seem right. I know alot of people got burned by 12dailypro but I don't think this is the program that will allow you to get your money back. Anyway that's just my opinion.
+0
5/2/2006 4:34:09 PM
OK Paul, It seems like both in forums such as scam.com as well as the English system of law you are guilty until proven innocent. People are doing well with MTT and the system is legal and works. A mind is like a parachute. They both only work when they are open. How much money have you wasted on advertising methods that don't work? People always say that if it sounds too good to be true it must be. Not always so. If you really do your due diligence instead of fanning the fires of negativity in forums, you will find the true gold... Regards, Tom
+0
5/3/2006 4:12:01 PM
Maybe I expanded my post too long and if I offended anyone, I'm sorry. All I wanted to say was to thank Kenneth who started this post, and used the word SCAM in the subject line, for giving people the heads up. As responsible network marketers I believe we have a responsibility to warn others if a program doesn't what it cracks up to be. You may not know what's it like to be scammed, but I do, and I can tell you by experience that it doesn't feel good at all, it's like ripping your guts out of your body. That's why I'm a little bit more cautious than others. That's why I rely on people like Kenneth who might have the network and resources to find out more about the program. That's why if I had the money and can afford to lose it in a program like MTT in case it doesn't work, I would do it too, before recommending it to anyone. But I can't I have to pay my rent, cable, internet, food and other expensenses that life throws at me. Anyway, I think I have said to much already and if I ruffled a few feathers, my apologies.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!