Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/26/2006 5:02:12 AM
Hello Chris! :-) Thank you my friend, I appreciate you kind words. I hope to see you on the POTW forum some day. Take care Buddy! 8) JOHN Blogs Success At The Birthday Blog!
+0
1/26/2006 5:09:17 AM
Hello Gaylia! :-) Thank you for the congrats. I'm looking forward to knowing you better in 2006. Let's stay in touch. Have a nice day my friend! 8) JOHN Blogs Success At The Welcome Wagon Blog!
+0
1/26/2006 6:09:08 AM
Hi LaNell and John, Thanks for the invitation LaNell. You are always right on top of everything. You are a very kind person. John, I can not think of anyone who deserves to be the POTY more than you do. I don't know you personally and I hope to get to know you better here in the community. I do follow and read almost every post you make. I know you do a lot of behind the scenes work as well as working with the community and everyone that I have ever heard say your name thinks you are an awesome person. I wish the best for you and yours and I hope that 2006 is as good to you as you have been to this community. With Much Respect, Janet
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2006 6:42:53 AM
CONGRATULATIONS JOHN!! What an Honor to become Person of the Year :) You must be on Cloud Nine. You work very hard and are well desreving of this Honor. Congratulations and Enjoy!! :) :) :) :)
+0
Linda Collmar

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/26/2006 7:16:09 AM
Congradulation John I don't reaily know you that well yet,but I'm glad you won you seem like a very good person. http://www.wisefinds.net
Wisefinds Collectibles http://www.wisefinds.net We have over 300 great gifts to choose from most are $5.00 off everyday,stop by and take a l@@k.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!