Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
11/7/2013 4:58:58 PM
If you don't believe this then look it up and you'll see it is correct.

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/8/2013 11:04:35 AM

To all forum owners, please remove all images and any pages I have done of this site and for you. All my files and forums (ALP Help Center) have been deleted. The files I can't delete are still in ALP's affiliate pages and some forums that you have saved. You have two choices: One, pay for the ones you have live or delete all pages on any forum or affiliate linking you are using. I also ordered using my credits on one of the items. I will need confirmation that this was received and will be delivered.

Its time to do some cleaning up around here and I am pulling all files, linking, and pages in around here. I will need to see all images paid for or remover before I go into the next step.

+0
11/10/2013 3:36:54 PM
I would like to think that Wild Bill was wrong about this but unfortunately I fear he's telling the truth, AGAIN.

"Storm Clouds of Persecution"

Published on Nov 9, 2013

The demonization of Christian Americans is gaining speed under the Obama administration and Bill predicts that full scale persecution is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rf1h-RS2Rs&feature=share&list=UUh_pjHONrnhzFbPv1Sg5EnA

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2013 2:18:32 AM

Hello Mark

What is all this about? You sound upset ...or do I misjudge.

Helen

Quote:

To all forum owners, please remove all images and any pages I have done of this site and for you. All my files and forums (ALP Help Center) have been deleted. The files I can't delete are still in ALP's affiliate pages and some forums that you have saved. You have two choices: One, pay for the ones you have live or delete all pages on any forum or affiliate linking you are using. I also ordered using my credits on one of the items. I will need confirmation that this was received and will be delivered.

Its time to do some cleaning up around here and I am pulling all files, linking, and pages in around here. I will need to see all images paid for or remover before I go into the next step.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
11/11/2013 12:25:55 PM
Helen, it is my opinion that Mark is now officially a member of the "Shunned Club". The main qualification to be a member of this prestigious club is to have dissenting opinions in relation to happenings or actions here at ALP. If you disagree and raise the issue in public some might consider you to be a pariah and retaliate against you. I believe that's what happened to Mark and regardless of his many contributions and assistance to many here in Adland he was made to be a persona non grata and consequently he deleted his "help" forums and more due to things said and possibly actions taken against him. He is one of the nicest and most helpful people in ALP and I personally am sorry to see him leave.

Quote:

Hello Mark

What is all this about? You sound upset ...or do I misjudge.

Helen

Quote:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!