Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
7/13/2013 10:54:33 PM

FDA Admits ChickenContains Cancer-Causing Arsenic

Older story, but little known fact:

FDA Finally Admits Chicken Meat Contains Cancer-Causing Arsenic

NOVEMBER 14, 2011
After years of sweeping the issue under the rug and hoping no one would notice, the FDA has now finally admitted that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, a cancer-causing toxic chemical that's fatal in high doses. But the real story is where this arsenic comes from:It's added to the chicken feed on purpose!
Even worse, the FDA says its own research shows that the arsenic added to the chicken feed ends up in the chicken meat where it is consumed by humans. So for the last sixty years, American consumers who eat conventional chicken have been swallowing arsenic, a known cancer-causing chemical. (http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loc...)
Until this new study, both the poultry industry and the FDA denied that arsenic fed to chickensended up in their meat. The fairy-tale excuse story we've all been fed for sixty years is that "the arsenic is excreted in the chicken feces." There's no scientific basis for making such a claim... it's just what the poultry industry wanted everybody to believe.
But now the evidence is so undeniable that the manufacturer of the chicken feed product known as Roxarsone has decided to pull the product off the shelves (http://www.grist.org/food-safety/20...). And what's the name of this manufacturer that has been putting arsenic in the chicken feed for all these years? Pfizer, of course -- the very same company that makes vaccines containing chemical adjuvants that are injected into children.
Technically, the company making the Roxarsone chicken feed is a subsidiary of Pfizer, called Alpharma LLC. Even though Alpharma now has agreed to pull this toxic feed chemical off the shelves in the United States, it says it won't necessarily remove it from feed products in other countries unless it is forced by regulators to do so. As reported by AP:
"Scott Brown of Pfizer Animal Health's Veterinary Medicine Research and Development division said the company also sells the ingredient in about a dozen other countries. He said Pfizer is reaching out to regulatory authorities in those countries and will decide whether to sell it on an individual basis." (http://www.usatoday.com/money/indus...)
Arsenic? Eat more!
But even as its arsenic-containing product is pulled off the shelves, the FDA continues its campaign of denial, claiming arsenic in chickens is at such a low level that it's still safe to eat. This is even as the FDA says arsenic is a carcinogen, meaning it increases the risk of cancer.
TheNational Chicken Councilagrees with the FDA. In a statement issued in response to the news that Roxarsone would be pulled from feed store shelves, it stated, "Chicken is safe to eat" even while admitting arsenic was used in many flocks grown and sold as chicken meat in the United States.
What's astonishing about all this is that the FDA tells consumers it's safe to eat cancer-causing arsenic but it's dangerous to drink elderberry juice! The FDA recently conducted an armed raid in an elderberry juice manufacturer, accusing it of the "crime" of selling "unapproved drugs." (http://www.naturalnews.com/032631_e...) Which drugs would those be? The elderberry juice, explains the FDA. You see, the elderberry juice magically becomes a "drugs" if you tell people how it can help support good health.
The FDA has also gone after dozens of other companies for selling natural herbal products or nutritional products that enhance and support health. Plus, it's waging a war on raw milk which it says is dangerous. So now in America, we have a food and drug regulatory agency that says it's okay to eat arsenic, but dangerous to drink elderberry juice or raw milk.
Eat more poison, in other words, but don't consume any healing foods. That's the FDA, killing off Americans one meal at a time while protecting the profits of the very companies that are poisoning us with their deadly ingredients.
Oh, by the way, here's another sweet little disturbing fact you probably didn't know about hamburgers and conventional beef : Chicken litter containing arsenic is fed to cows in factory beef operations. So the arsenic that's pooped out by the chickens gets consumed and concentrated in the tissues of cows, which is then ground into hamburger to be consumed by the clueless masses who don't even know they're eating second-hand chicken crap. (http://www.naturalnews.com/027414_c...)
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2013 2:11:34 PM

Nancy Detweiler: Jesus Did Not Mean He is the Way, the Truth and the Life

Ascended Master Jesus

Nancy brought to my attention her article on the subject, which we post here.

Jesus Did Not Mean He is the Way, the Truth and the Life

Nancy B. Detweiler, September 19, 2012

http://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/jesus-did-not-mean-he-is-the-way-the-truth-the-life/

Understanding what Jesus meant by the I AM sayings[i] is extremely important because it changes the way we view ourselves in relationship to God.[ii]

We must keep in mind that all sacred texts available to Earth humans were written by people residing on the 3rd dimensional plane of duality. In addition, what we know as the Bible today has been translated numerous times from Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek, and Latin into our national languages, such as English, French, etc.

As all translators know, words in one language often do not have an equivalent word in another language. For that reason, much of the original meaning can be lost in translation. In addition, the meanings of words change as time passes. The belief system of the translators also influences the choice of words they use in their translation.

As a result, the Bible contains numerous contradictions. Still many Christians are taught that the Bible is the infallible Word of God and is literally true. Christians are often taught to “stay in the Word,” meaning not to explore outside sources for answers to their questions about God and life. “Don’t ask questions or you will lose your faith” is a frequent admonition given by religious leaders. The reproof itself is an acknowledgement of uncertainty within a very shaky faith. We do not know what we do not know and for many, this is a frightening fact.

This strong tendency to stay in the box created by religious leaders, creeds, and denominations has resulted in Christians closing their minds to anything new relating to their own spiritual nature. Christians have feared to explore, to intuit Truth for themselves, and to go against the status que. In order to remain one of the many, we stifle our true feelings, our questions about life, our innate urge to explore and find Truth for ourselves.

We even read Jesus’ encouragement to “seek and ye shall find” and “the truth will set you free” as if he meant seek only in the Bible and the truth you find there will set you free. Christians forget that the New Testament did not exist during Jesus’ lifetime. Any suggestions in the New Testament that we “stay in the Word” or “not change the Word” relate to the Old Testament because that was the only scripture known to the New Testament writers.

Near the end of the 19th century and into the 20th, teachers of advanced spiritual maturity began to incarnate to guide Earth humans in exploring metaphysical or hidden wisdom teachings regarding the Truth about God, our world, and ourselves. Sadly, the churches rejected these teachings as pagan, heretical, and New Age. What the church really meant is that the hidden wisdom did not conform with orthodox creeds/beliefs. It feared its adherents would ask questions and lose interest in orthodoxy.

Teachers like Ernest Holmes (Science of Mind), Helen Blavatsky (Theosophy), and Charles Fillmore (Unity) were and are called leaders of cults—words used in a derogatory manner representing the condemnation of many religious authorities even though the teachings of these men and women have added greatly to Earth humans’ understanding of themselves and the laws by which the universe operates.

A.D.K. Luk was among the first to publish the teachings of Earth’s Ascended Masters, such as Ascended Master Kuthumi (formerly incarnated as Pythagoras, then later as St Francis of Assisi), who worked through Helen Blavatsky to form the Theosophical Society. Ascended Master El Morya (formerly incarnated as Abraham) worked through Mark & Elizabeth Claire Prophet to create Summit University Press for the purpose of teaching and publishing the Ascended Masters’ teachings.

Ascended Master St. Germain (formerly incarnated as the Prophet Samuel and later as Joseph, father of Jesus) worked through America’s Founding Fathers to create a nation based on brotherhood and freedom for all. I could go on and on with examples of how Earth’s Ascended Masters have assisted their unascended brothers and sisters on this planet as we travel the spiritual path to our own ascension.[iii]

Yet the churches have not possessed or encouraged the development of “eyes to see and ears to hear these hidden wisdom teachings. This brings us back to the importance of understanding the meaning of the I AM sayings.

Reading the Gospel of John in accordance with Christian teachings, most do not question what they read. The I AM sayings are found in this gospel, along with repeated statements by Jesus that should alert the reader to delve deeper. Jesus never proclaimed himself as “The Way, the Truth, and the Life.”

He did repeatedly shift the attention from himself to the Father within. “The Son can do nothing on his own, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, the Son does likewise.” John 5:19 “I can do nothing on my own.” John 5:30 “My teaching is not mine but his who sent me.” John 7:16 “The one who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him.” John 8:26 “I do nothing on my own, but I speak these things as the Father instructed me.” John 8:28b

Not only did Jesus deflect attention from himself to the Father, he taught us: “I declare what I have seen in the Father’s presence; as for you, you should do what you have heard from the Father.” John 8:38 “I do not seek my own glory…. If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me.” John 8:50 “The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own; but the Father who dwells in me does his works.” John 14:10

Jesus again speaks to us “the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these.” John 14:12 Jesus expected us to follow his example, NOT worship him. Christianity teaches that “Jesus did it all.” As a result, we make no effort to do the works that Jesus did and, in fact, exceed his works. Christians are taught, instead, to love Jesus as Lord & Savior. Self-realization is considered “New Age.” Holistic growth—body, emotions, mind, and spirit—is not a part of Christian teachings. Self-help books are often off-limits.

Yet, in John 15, Jesus states, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinegrower… I am the vine, you are the branches.” John 15:1,5 Anyone who has seen a grapevine knows that the main vine is composed of the same substances as the branches—Jesus and all of humanity possess the same potential. We are to learn to do all the works Jesus did and more. With the Father as vinegrower, Jesus as the vine, and humanity as the branches, we are All One.

Then Jesus cried aloud: ‘Whoever believes in me believes not in me, but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.” John 12:44

Jesus, the man, fully recognized that God dwelt within him, just as God dwells within each of us. Jesus allowed God to speak through him—what we call channeling in today’s world.

One of the Ascended Masters’ teachings concerns the I AM PRESENCE within each of us. When Christian religious leaders heard of the 20th century I AM PRESENCE movement, they pronounced it “New Age” and not in accordance with Christian teachings. Because religious leaders have ignored the hidden wisdom teachings, they are unaware of the ever-expanding cycles of time.

New Age simply means the beginning of a new 2000 years cycle, just as the 21st century indicates the beginning of a new 100 years cycle and the New Year signifies the beginning of a new one year cycle. Whether or not we set out to do so, we end up learning something new during each year and during each century; we are and will be learning much that is new in this New Age of Aquarius.

One of the major lessons will concern who we truly are, as indicated in Elizabeth Claire Prophet’s Divine Self Chart.[iv]

The top figure radiating light outward to the world is the I AM PRESENCE indwelling each of us.

Jesus taught the Kingdom of God is within you. Christianity has taught God as separate from us; we have personified God into our image and set him on a throne in heaven. This personified God is a vengeful, angry God that demanded a blood sacrifice in order to appease his threats to punish us in an eternal hell of fire.

Sadly, in our personification, we have created an image of God that is far less than any of us can imagine being. Which of us would require the blood sacrifice of one of our children so we, as parents, could bring ourselves to forgive another of our children?

Exodus 3 instructs us as to what Jesus meant when he said, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life.

Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law … he came to Horeb, the mountain of God. There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of a bush…. When the Lord saw that he had turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, ‘Moses, Moses!’ … I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob…. So come, I will send you to Pharoah to bring my people, the Israelites, out of Egypt….’

But Moses said to God, ‘If I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your ancestors has sent me to you, and they ask me, What is his name? what shall I say to them?’ God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM.’ He said further, ‘Thus you shall say to the Israelites, ‘I Am has sent me to you.’”

The Hebrew word horeb means desert or solitude. Metaphysically, Horeb symbolizes a high place in conscious union with the divine. In order to contact the Divine, we must enter the solitude of our heart and inner mind where dwells the I AM PRESENCE.[v]

When Jesus spoke the I AM sayings, he was using the name of God, I AM. I AM is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not Jesus. Moses was sent by I AM to the Israelites in Egypt; Jesus was sent by I AM to the Israelites in Palestine.[vi]

In order for us to learn to do all the works that Jesus did, we must go to our inner Mount Horeb and become One with our I AM PRESENCE. We are not separate from God; God indwells each of us. I AM is the bread of life, the light of the world, the gate, and the resurrection and the life.

We are the Temple of I AM! Through Jesus and through us, I AM is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

[i] What are the I AM sayings: “I AM the bread of life.” John 6:35 “I AM the light of the world. John 8:12 “I AM the gate.” John 10:7 “I AM the resurrection and the life.” John 11:25 “I AM the way, and the truth, and the life.” John14:6

[ii] Throughout this article I will use the term GOD to refer to the SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS.

[iii] You may read about the Ascended Masters at: http://www.pathwaytoascension.com/teachings/index.html

[iv] You may listen to Elizabeth Claire Prophet explain the Divine Self Chart here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfjqgiS5wQU&feature=channel_page

[v] Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, page 284.

[vi] Metaphysically, the Israelites represent those who seek God, not simply one ethnic group. According to Charles Fillmore, in his Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, the Israelites represent those who endeavor to follow the inner leading of the divine law. (Page 305)

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2013 3:21:37 PM

Montague Keen, July 13, 2013

My dear Veronica, you have had to cope with so much since we last wrote. It was both enlightening and reassuring for you. I warned that the Cabal would lash out at everyone, clutching every straw to try to hold on to power. At times, it may look as if they have succeeded, but they will not. What you experienced last Sunday evening is proof that they can be prevented from carrying out their dastardly plans.

Sunday 7 July at about 9pm

I was talking with T, A and S in Ireland using Skype. It was just general conversation. Suddenly a voice came through over the conversation. It clearly stated that D was under attack. I was also under attack. A and S were told to go to a certain place to counter the attack. They did so immediately. They had the most amazing experience. The Tuatha de Danann and the Ancient Goddesses of Ireland were there to greet them. A was told to concentrate on me. S was told to concentrate on D. The attack was intended to immobilise D and to wipe me out completely. T continued to talk with me. I was having chest pain etc, and I was so concerned for D, as I could not contact him. It was a very disturbing time for all of us. The warning voice is on tape. S pressed the Record button on the device when this voice suddenly broke through our conversation. I have a tape of their experiences with the Ancients of Ireland as they returned home. The good energy that was released was almost overwhelming for the girls. This is but one example of the Light preventing the Dark from destroying its plans.

We also experienced, this week, how sending love can remove the hold which the Dark had placed on someone we care about. Love does work when two or more of you come together to do it. The results are both visible and powerful. Monty asked me to share this with you, so that you know how powerful we are, and what we can achieve when we come together with love and light. Last evening, I asked A to tune in on her radio receiver. A, S and I, asked Monty to speak to us through it. He did so. He had good news for us. D is waking up. He will be okay. We all needed to hear that.

Monty: You will never doubt the power of love again. This demonstration of its power should encourage everyone to remove all anger and fear, and live in love. The Dark do not know love. They cannot cope with it: they fear it. The changes that you can bring about, not just in your own lives, but in your world, will amaze and delight you. Once you understand this concept, nothing can stop you. The light is spreading, as people awaken and realise their own innate power. Some have been so downtrodden that it is difficult for them to accept that they, too, are beings of light and love. Remember: what you put out, you get back. When you expect the worst, that is exactly what you draw towards you. You control your own destiny.

Your governments are trying to exert more and more control because they fear you: the awakened you. The evil that seems to be in control is losing its grip on humanity. They know that they cannot succeed, yet they still try to hang on. You do not need guns or violence of any sort. You do not even need to raise your voice. You, the 99%, now know how to go forward and create a world where peace, justice and love, rule the day. Visualise this and you will make it happen. Support those, who, through the power of love, come together to share knowledge and experiences. The future is in your hands. We walk with you every step of the way. We are but a thought away. It is time for all of you to step into your power. Remove the FEAR which religions have used to control your lives. They have replaced love with fear. This is how they have kept you under control for all this time. Remove the shackles and experience life as it should be lived, in love and light.

Everything will be in place for the New Age to begin. Free energy for all, and information on producing food that will sustain you, rather than the modified versions, designed to cause illness and dull your minds. There are good people all over the world who will share their expertise. Everything is ready to be put in place. You will never have to live like this again, where the few control the many. The energy of Planet Earth will be restored, every country will benefit, and every being will be valued and respected. This is what you are working towards. We need every one of you on board.

You are spirit having an experience on Earth. Your body is but your overcoat and you will discard it and move on, for life goes on forever. Many of us have returned many times to prove this fact. When we show ourselves in full manifestation to all, then the doubters will come to understand that it is the truth. Life goes on, it is just not life as you know it.

Do not fill your minds with mindless rubbish, for it is designed to keep you in darkness. Laughter produces wonderful energy that will enhance your lives. It releases stress and it is good for the soul. Try not to weep for those who pass to spirit, for they are the lucky ones who have been released from the trials and tribulations of life on Earth. Instead, make contact with them. They watch over you and they try to guide you, as you walk your path in life. You need never be alone as spirit is all around you. What you miss is the smile, the love, and the warm embrace, but you can still connect with these in your minds. You will learn to wake up to the full power of your minds. You use only 10% of it, for the Dark Side has blocked off the remainder. But it is returning to its full potential. One day, you will look back and wonder how you ever managed to survive this dark period. You will not just survive it, you will replace it. You will cut all the tentacles of the Dark and they will become powerless in the Light. Pity them, as they face exposure and defeat. Do not lower yourselves to their level. Show no anger or revenge, as you are above that. Anger and revenge only harm the individual who shows them. They destroy your soul. This would mean that the Dark had triumphed over you. So do not play their game, for this is exactly what they want you to do. It would bring you down to their level.

You have everything to live for. Those of you with particular missions need to step up to the mark and prepare for action. The right people will be in the right place at the right time. I promise you that, my dear. Just allow us to put everything in place. When all of you come together as one, and want the same thing, you cannot fail. The power of intention is indeed powerful. So what are you waiting for ? You are all invited to be active, and to play your part in removing the Dark and restoring the Light.

Veronica, my dearest one, know that you have friends around you in life and in the afterlife. Friendly planets also want you to succeed, and you will ! Those you need around you, will be there for you. We are preparing them, but it cannot be rushed. The obstacles that caused so much worry, disruption and major confusion, are no longer in place. He will learn who he can trust and who he must withdraw from. It was a difficult path. Always be there for him, for he has suffered much at the hands of the Dark.

All will be well. Your team, on both sides of life, is ready and willing to move forward in love and light.

Forever, your adoring, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/15/2013 5:31:44 PM
Hi Myrna, this is a difficult topic and I am afraid there has been a lot of misunderstanding on it over the ages. Unfortunately people sometimes speak out about things that they don't fully understand or know. Such is the case with what is intended by such equivalent terms as I AM, the Word, and even the Sanskrit So-ham, whose real meaning has always been only transmitted in sacred initiation through a line of strict disciplic succession; a meaning which for sure is enigmatic, but for a good reason: those terms and what they purport should only be dealt with in strict confidentiality - lest they fall in evil hands. As Lao-tzu would say, "let the fish stay in deep waters."

If only the author of the article had focused on the opening verses of John about 'the Word' ("In the beginning was the Word..."), or was familiar with the vision of cosmic creation in Hinduism where the Creator, Brahma, creates (exhales) the universes by issuing the sacred syllable OM (or more exactly 'AUM'); or was, at least, familiar with the so-called So-Han meditation (a short search in the Internet could have helped there), she might have realized her knowledge of these matters is insufficient and so, by not only focusing on her wrong ideas of what is NOT meant by the Word, namely the text alone of the New Testament (because it did not exist when Jesus was alive, et cetera), she would have spared us her lucubrations.

Again, as Lao-tzu would say, "let the fish stay in deep waters."

Hugs,

Miguel

Quote:

Ascended Master Jesus

http://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/jesus-did-not-mean-he-is-the-way-the-truth-the-life/

Understanding what Jesus meant by the I AM sayings[i] is extremely important because it changes the way we view ourselves in relationship to God.[ii]

We must keep in mind that all sacred texts available to Earth humans were written by people residing on the 3rd dimensional plane of duality. In addition, what we know as the Bible today has been translated numerous times from Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek, and Latin into our national languages, such as English, French, etc.

As all translators know, words in one language often do not have an equivalent word in another language. For that reason, much of the original meaning can be lost in translation. In addition, the meanings of words change as time passes. The belief system of the translators also influences the choice of words they use in their translation.

As a result, the Bible contains numerous contradictions. Still many Christians are taught that the Bible is the infallible Word of God and is literally true. Christians are often taught to “stay in the Word,” meaning not to explore outside sources for answers to their questions about God and life. “Don’t ask questions or you will lose your faith” is a frequent admonition given by religious leaders. The reproof itself is an acknowledgement of uncertainty within a very shaky faith. We do not know what we do not know and for many, this is a frightening fact.

This strong tendency to stay in the box created by religious leaders, creeds, and denominations has resulted in Christians closing their minds to anything new relating to their own spiritual nature. Christians have feared to explore, to intuit Truth for themselves, and to go against the status que. In order to remain one of the many, we stifle our true feelings, our questions about life, our innate urge to explore and find Truth for ourselves.

We even read Jesus’ encouragement to “seek and ye shall find” and “the truth will set you free” as if he meant seek only in the Bible and the truth you find there will set you free. Christians forget that the New Testament did not exist during Jesus’ lifetime. Any suggestions in the New Testament that we “stay in the Word” or “not change the Word” relate to the Old Testament because that was the only scripture known to the New Testament writers.

Near the end of the 19th century and into the 20th, teachers of advanced spiritual maturity began to incarnate to guide Earth humans in exploring metaphysical or hidden wisdom teachings regarding the Truth about God, our world, and ourselves. Sadly, the churches rejected these teachings as pagan, heretical, and New Age. What the church really meant is that the hidden wisdom did not conform with orthodox creeds/beliefs. It feared its adherents would ask questions and lose interest in orthodoxy.

Teachers like Ernest Holmes (Science of Mind), Helen Blavatsky (Theosophy), and Charles Fillmore (Unity) were and are called leaders of cults—words used in a derogatory manner representing the condemnation of many religious authorities even though the teachings of these men and women have added greatly to Earth humans’ understanding of themselves and the laws by which the universe operates.

A.D.K. Luk was among the first to publish the teachings of Earth’s Ascended Masters, such as Ascended Master Kuthumi (formerly incarnated as Pythagoras, then later as St Francis of Assisi), who worked through Helen Blavatsky to form the Theosophical Society. Ascended Master El Morya (formerly incarnated as Abraham) worked through Mark & Elizabeth Claire Prophet to create Summit University Press for the purpose of teaching and publishing the Ascended Masters’ teachings.

Ascended Master St. Germain (formerly incarnated as the Prophet Samuel and later as Joseph, father of Jesus) worked through America’s Founding Fathers to create a nation based on brotherhood and freedom for all. I could go on and on with examples of how Earth’s Ascended Masters have assisted their unascended brothers and sisters on this planet as we travel the spiritual path to our own ascension.[iii]

Yet the churches have not possessed or encouraged the development of “eyes to see and ears to hear these hidden wisdom teachings. This brings us back to the importance of understanding the meaning of the I AM sayings.

Reading the Gospel of John in accordance with Christian teachings, most do not question what they read. The I AM sayings are found in this gospel, along with repeated statements by Jesus that should alert the reader to delve deeper. Jesus never proclaimed himself as “The Way, the Truth, and the Life.”

He did repeatedly shift the attention from himself to the Father within. “The Son can do nothing on his own, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, the Son does likewise.” John 5:19 “I can do nothing on my own.” John 5:30 “My teaching is not mine but his who sent me.” John 7:16 “The one who sent me is true, and I declare to the world what I have heard from him.” John 8:26 “I do nothing on my own, but I speak these things as the Father instructed me.” John 8:28b

Not only did Jesus deflect attention from himself to the Father, he taught us: “I declare what I have seen in the Father’s presence; as for you, you should do what you have heard from the Father.” John 8:38 “I do not seek my own glory…. If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me.” John 8:50 “The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own; but the Father who dwells in me does his works.” John 14:10

Jesus again speaks to us “the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these.” John 14:12 Jesus expected us to follow his example, NOT worship him. Christianity teaches that “Jesus did it all.” As a result, we make no effort to do the works that Jesus did and, in fact, exceed his works. Christians are taught, instead, to love Jesus as Lord & Savior. Self-realization is considered “New Age.” Holistic growth—body, emotions, mind, and spirit—is not a part of Christian teachings. Self-help books are often off-limits.

Yet, in John 15, Jesus states, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinegrower… I am the vine, you are the branches.” John 15:1,5 Anyone who has seen a grapevine knows that the main vine is composed of the same substances as the branches—Jesus and all of humanity possess the same potential. We are to learn to do all the works Jesus did and more. With the Father as vinegrower, Jesus as the vine, and humanity as the branches, we are All One.

Then Jesus cried aloud: ‘Whoever believes in me believes not in me, but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.” John 12:44

Jesus, the man, fully recognized that God dwelt within him, just as God dwells within each of us. Jesus allowed God to speak through him—what we call channeling in today’s world.

One of the Ascended Masters’ teachings concerns the I AM PRESENCE within each of us. When Christian religious leaders heard of the 20th century I AM PRESENCE movement, they pronounced it “New Age” and not in accordance with Christian teachings. Because religious leaders have ignored the hidden wisdom teachings, they are unaware of the ever-expanding cycles of time.

New Age simply means the beginning of a new 2000 years cycle, just as the 21st century indicates the beginning of a new 100 years cycle and the New Year signifies the beginning of a new one year cycle. Whether or not we set out to do so, we end up learning something new during each year and during each century; we are and will be learning much that is new in this New Age of Aquarius.

One of the major lessons will concern who we truly are, as indicated in Elizabeth Claire Prophet’s Divine Self Chart.[iv]

The top figure radiating light outward to the world is the I AM PRESENCE indwelling each of us.

Jesus taught the Kingdom of God is within you. Christianity has taught God as separate from us; we have personified God into our image and set him on a throne in heaven. This personified God is a vengeful, angry God that demanded a blood sacrifice in order to appease his threats to punish us in an eternal hell of fire.

Sadly, in our personification, we have created an image of God that is far less than any of us can imagine being. Which of us would require the blood sacrifice of one of our children so we, as parents, could bring ourselves to forgive another of our children?

Exodus 3 instructs us as to what Jesus meant when he said, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life.

Moses was keeping the flock of his father-in-law … he came to Horeb, the mountain of God. There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of a bush…. When the Lord saw that he had turned aside to see, God called to him out of the bush, ‘Moses, Moses!’ … I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob…. So come, I will send you to Pharoah to bring my people, the Israelites, out of Egypt….’

But Moses said to God, ‘If I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your ancestors has sent me to you, and they ask me, What is his name? what shall I say to them?’ God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM.’ He said further, ‘Thus you shall say to the Israelites, ‘I Am has sent me to you.’”

The Hebrew word horeb means desert or solitude. Metaphysically, Horeb symbolizes a high place in conscious union with the divine. In order to contact the Divine, we must enter the solitude of our heart and inner mind where dwells the I AM PRESENCE.[v]

When Jesus spoke the I AM sayings, he was using the name of God, I AM. I AM is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, not Jesus. Moses was sent by I AM to the Israelites in Egypt; Jesus was sent by I AM to the Israelites in Palestine.[vi]

In order for us to learn to do all the works that Jesus did, we must go to our inner Mount Horeb and become One with our I AM PRESENCE. We are not separate from God; God indwells each of us. I AM is the bread of life, the light of the world, the gate, and the resurrection and the life.

We are the Temple of I AM! Through Jesus and through us, I AM is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

[i] What are the I AM sayings: “I AM the bread of life.” John 6:35 “I AM the light of the world. John 8:12 “I AM the gate.” John 10:7 “I AM the resurrection and the life.” John 11:25 “I AM the way, and the truth, and the life.” John14:6

[ii] Throughout this article I will use the term GOD to refer to the SOURCE OF ALL THAT IS.

[iii] You may read about the Ascended Masters at: http://www.pathwaytoascension.com/teachings/index.html

[iv] You may listen to Elizabeth Claire Prophet explain the Divine Self Chart here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfjqgiS5wQU&feature=channel_page

[vi] Metaphysically, the Israelites represent those who seek God, not simply one ethnic group. According to Charles Fillmore, in his Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, the Israelites represent those who endeavor to follow the inner leading of the divine law. (Page 305)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2013 9:34:54 PM
Hi Miguel,
I do not agree with your post. Nancy Detweiler has spend most of her life studying the scriptures, how can you say she doesn't know what she is talking about. Nancy is coming from the Christian side of it, where you are bringing in Lao-tzu from Hinduism. The one we know as Jesus may not have been alive, but the I Am Presence has always been alive. I just don't understand what you are so against with Nancy post. She is explaining the Bible.

Well, I will put it this way, I guess this is something we can "agree to disagree"

Myrna

Quote:
Hi Myrna, this is a difficult topic and I am afraid there has been a lot of misunderstanding on it over the ages. Unfortunately people sometimes speak out about things that they don't fully understand or know. Such is the case with what is intended by such equivalent terms as I AM, the Word, and even the Sanskrit So-ham, whose real meaning has always been only transmitted in sacred initiation through a line of strict disciplic succession; a meaning which for sure is enigmatic, but for a good reason: those terms and what they purport should only be dealt with in strict confidentiality - lest they fall in evil hands. As Lao-tzu would say, "let the fish stay in deep waters."

If only the author of the article had focused on the opening verses of John about 'the Word' ("In the beginning was the Word..."), or was familiar with the vision of cosmic creation in Hinduism where the Creator, Brahma, creates (exhales) the universes by issuing the sacred syllable OM (or more exactly 'AUM'); or was, at least, familiar with the so-called So-Han meditation (a short search in the Internet could have helped there), she might have realized her knowledge of these matters is insufficient and so, by not only focusing on her wrong ideas of what is NOT meant by the Word, namely the text alone of the New Testament (because it did not exist when Jesus was alive, et cetera), she would have spared us her lucubrations.

Again, as Lao-tzu would say, "let the fish stay in deep waters."

Hugs,

Miguel

Quote:

Ascended Master Jesus

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!