Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
8/10/2012 4:34:30 PM
Hi again Myrna,

Yes, I had watched those videos and while I deeply admired their author and his message, the fact that he used cards to get it conveyed did not ring to me when you mentioned it. He indeed is a genius, and I should have known because it needs a genius to conceive such a simple yet fantastic way to get such an important message sink.

Thank you,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2012 5:21:32 PM
Here, a short study shows who is actually behind the recent atrocities apparently perpetrated by 'lunatics' acting on their own

AUGUST 9, 2012

Psychiatry: The True Shadow Government

It takes corrupt minds to establish a Federal Reserve, to execute a Holocaust, to forward racism propaganda from past to present, to call for mandatory mental screening and mass psychiatric “medicating” of a society; all the while, running the show through mass-media-mind-programming geared towards unawareness and quite frankly… slavery.

Who corrupts these minds? Who whispers in the ears of the “world elite” while hiding behind pillars in the halls of your nation’s capitol?

Find out more about psychiatry’s strangle-hold on society, their agenda to target America and thus continue their dominance and control over world governments and all sectors of society. They run the whole damn show!

Connect the blots…
http://www.facebook.com/ConnectTheBlotsHiddenPsychPlan

This next video is a chapter from the full length video Psychiatry: An Industry of Death produced by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), the world’s leading watchdog on mental health. Please also visit http://www.cchr.org/ to find out what you can do to help stop this madness.

Watch at your own discretion. Highly sensitive people may find these videos disturbing.

Four things the Illuminati get from medicating society:

1. Increased control of the population.

2. Population reduction.

3. Feeding off our terror, pain and fear; reducing the Light, increasing the dark.

4. Massive profits from prescription drugs.

Posted in The Illuminati Plan

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2012 4:19:02 AM
Hi Myrna,

Here is something which fits this forum.

The General's Son. Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny. Born in Jerusalem in 1961 into a well known Zionist family, his grandfather, Dr. Avraham Katsnelson was a Zionist leader and signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence. His Father, Matti Peled, was a young officer in the war of 1948 and a general in the war of 1967 when Israel conquered the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and Sinai.
Miko's unlikely opinions reflect his father's legacy. General Peled was a war hero turned peacemaker.
Miko grew up in Jerusalem, a multi-ethnic city, but had to leave Israel before he made his first Palestinian friend, the result of his participation in a dialogue group in California. He was 39.
On September 4, 1997 the beloved Smadar, 13, the daughter of Miko's sister Nurit and her husband Rami Elhanan was killed in a suicide attack.
Peled insists that Israel/Palestine is one state—the separation wall notwithstanding, massive investment in infrastructure, towns and highways that bisect and connect settlements on the West Bank, have destroyed the possibility for a viable Palestinian state. The result, Peled says is that Israelis and Palestinians are governed by the same government but live under different sets of laws.
At the heart of Peled's conclusion lies the realization that Israelis and Palestinians can live in peace as equals in their shared homeland.

Hello
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/11/2012 12:10:45 PM
Hello Bogdan

How much are the Arabs paying this man, Miko Peled, to say these things, to betray his people? Or are they really his people? Is he really a Jew? What are his motives?

I have studied both sides of the story and it is not anywhere near to what he is saying. For one thing, Arabs, Jews and Christians will never live in peace side by side because the Palestinians leaders are not interested in peace. They only want to annihilate the Jews and the Israeli state.

Israel on the other hand wants peace. They want the Palestinians to come to the table and hammer out a peace treaty but the Palestinians will not even try for peace. Why don't they come to the table? Maybe, by staying away, they are finally being honest and their refusal to negotiate for peace is a way of saying, "We don't want peace. We want to drive the Jews out of the area completely."

If I were Israel, I wouldn't even want to meet with the Palestinians because you cannot believe a word they say. Have you heard of Taqkia?

There are over a million Arabs living in Israel. Do you see them fleeing from Israel? If Israel was so brutal to the Palestinians and/or Arabs as Miko Peled says, surely Israel would be mistreating them and they would be fleeing.

On the other hand, how many Jews are living in Gaza and the West Bank? A million, perhaps? I understand that there are NOT EVEN 1000 living there. I don't think there are any. They have fled long ago if they were fortunate enough to live. If there are any, they will be facing harassment on a regular basis from the Palestinians. It is Palestinians who teach their children to hate Jews while Jews tell their children that the Israelis are hoping for the day when the Palestinians and the Israelis can live together in peace.

There may be brutality on the part of some Israeli soldiers (you can hardly blame them) but it is nothing compared to the brutality of the Palestinians, not just to Israelis but even to their own people. The Palestinians wanted Gaza and the West Bank and they have it now but they only use it against Israel and to send rockets on to Israeli civilians.

How many Israeli people were killed by rockets over the space of 3 to 4 years before finally Israel took action that was meant mainly to destroy the artillery that the Palestinians had accummulated? I'm afraid I would not have been that patient.

Furthermore, what are the Palestinians doing with the money they are getting from the USA and countries all over the world? Why are they not building infrastructure for their people instead of buying arms ...AND padding their Swiss bank accounts? Arafat died a billionaire. Where did he get that money? Palestinian leaders are living in $1.5 million homes while their people don't even have a toilet. Don't tell me that Israel is to blame for that.

They need not worry that Israel will attack them if they do not attack Israel first. They should be using the money for their people instead of letting the Palestinians live in squalid conditions in refuge-like camps for years and years.

Listen to this video by a Christian woman as she talks about the difference between the Arabs and the Israelis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1QGyosnwRI

Thank you for listening ...to the truth.

Helen

PS ...Bogdan, I am not surprised by your anti-Israel and anti-American viewpoints. I live in Canada and I noticed that before we allowed so many immigrants into the country there was a lot LESS anti-American sentiment. Now the immigrants are giving us Canadians all a bad name in the US with their anti-American sentiment. It is disappointing because generally I like most of the immigrants ...but for this.

Remember, too, God says He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. Will that be blessing or cursing for you?

Quote:
Hi Myrna,

The General's Son. Miko Peled is a peace activist who dares to say in public what others still choose to deny. Born in Jerusalem in 1961 into a well known Zionist family, his grandfather, Dr. Avraham Katsnelson was a Zionist leader and signer of the Israeli Declaration of Independence. His Father, Matti Peled, was a young officer in the war of 1948 and a general in the war of 1967 when Israel conquered the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and Sinai.
Miko's unlikely opinions reflect his father's legacy. General Peled was a war hero turned peacemaker.
Miko grew up in Jerusalem, a multi-ethnic city, but had to leave Israel before he made his first Palestinian friend, the result of his participation in a dialogue group in California. He was 39.
On September 4, 1997 the beloved Smadar, 13, the daughter of Miko's sister Nurit and her husband Rami Elhanan was killed in a suicide attack.
Peled insists that Israel/Palestine is one state—the separation wall notwithstanding, massive investment in infrastructure, towns and highways that bisect and connect settlements on the West Bank, have destroyed the possibility for a viable Palestinian state. The result, Peled says is that Israelis and Palestinians are governed by the same government but live under different sets of laws.
At the heart of Peled's conclusion lies the realization that Israelis and Palestinians can live in peace as equals in their shared homeland.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2012 11:04:03 PM
Hi Bogdan,

That is a very interesting video. I believe that Miko Peled is working toward peace. I thought of Ron Paul, "you need to set down and talk things over, killing someone never solved the problem". And I say, "Forgiveness to one another is always needed to start the healing." I think the man is doing the best he can to get some understanding out to the world.

Quote:
Hi Myrna,

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!