Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
1/14/2012 10:25:49 PM
Amanda,

You are just a book of knowledge. I am so glad to have you as my friend.
I know what you mean about Monsanto. He just makes you ill from your head to your toes, of all his evil dealings. This is what I mean about forgiving. We need to forgive him and all others then harm us or anyone in any way. Forgiveness is brings out the love in anyone. So as much as I dislike this evil man I have to forgive him.

Have you seen the penguins when you were living in New Zealand? I saw the movie about them, they really go through a lot. It is so amazing what they can endure.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
1/14/2012 11:04:30 PM
http://drjudywood.com/

Gregg Andely
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2012 12:31:16 AM
Hi Gregg,
Thanks for stopping by. You have given a lot of info. Some day we will know what happened, the truth will come out sooner or later.I hope it is soon.

Quote:
http://drjudywood.com/

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2012 1:13:04 AM
Hi Myrna,

I can forgive anyone who harms me, but I don't think I can forgive those who harm innocent people, children, even animals.

Hugs, Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2012 2:42:18 AM
Hello Myrna,

Not exactly, I share the knowledge I have learned, and I watched many documentaries over the years. :)
I only saw penguins in the flesh in the zoo / aquarium (for many of the aquatic life), and we have a couple of really nice zoos with many animal, bird, reptile, mammal, species the only species they did not have were the ones that could not live in New Zealand e.g. Panda bear, Koala Bear which can only survive in their own environment because of the specific foods they eat.

I did a little search to see what God really thought about this kind of evil intention to cause a great deal of harm to the environment etc.

I reckon we do not have to forgive him/them at all and leave all these vile people in Gods hands, which sure takes a load off my shoulders as I have wrestled with this for ages with anger and disgust as I learn a new trick or plan the Global Elite have done against humanity especially the awful thoughts I have harboured.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Hebrews 10:30
For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Psalm 18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I admit that I have quoted a saying that I had assumed was in the bible and could not find it (love the sinner and hate the sin) it is not a verse..I was so wrong.

I was reading a post on FB yesterday. I have to be more alert than ever to some of the bible translations have been tampered with and I listened to an interesting video whereby the pastor showed me side by side how some extremely important words had been left out to completely distort the meaning.. Comparing the King James Version to later editions e.g. NIV which I have used, because I could still read the fine print! Luckily none of the verses he demonstrated were verses that I was really familiar with. Now I have to get out my KJV again or read online which I have been doing more and more anyway.

Amanda

Quote:
Amanda,

You are just a book of knowledge. I am so glad to have you as my friend.
I know what you mean about Monsanto. He just makes you ill from your head to your toes, of all his evil dealings. This is what I mean about forgiving. We need to forgive him and all others then harm us or anyone in any way. Forgiveness is brings out the love in anyone. So as much as I dislike this evil man I have to forgive him.

Have you seen the penguins when you were living in New Zealand? I saw the movie about them, they really go through a lot. It is so amazing what they can endure.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!