Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Phil Black, The 275th POTW
4/18/2011 9:34:21 PM

Hi Myrna

I'm afraid that I'm no longer able to get around as often as I used to, but I'll never forget the Peaceful Moments that we've shared over at your Native American Forum. Thanks for providing such a Wonderful Place for us all, and Thanks for your Kind Words of Congratulations for me.

Have A Bright & Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2011 12:17:26 AM

Hi John,

The man of few words, but always well-chosen and sincere. Thanks for stopping by my Friend.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/22/2011 10:03:43 AM

Hello Phil,

I am sorry to be this late.
This particular POTW award was so deserved. I enjoyed reading your bio; I see you do very well with God's help.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2011 8:06:55 PM

Hello My Friends,

I've missed you all. Wish I could stop by here more often, however, sometimes it's just not possible.

I really had meant to stop by and Thank You all individually for all of your kind Thoughts and Words of Encouragement. I hope that you all know how much you are appreciated and how much you have meant to me over the past 6 years.

I'll continue to check in whenever I'm able and I'll try to post as often as I can. I just wanted to stop by and say Thank You All for your Wonderful Friendship. You will always be in my Thoughts & my Prayers.

God Bless You Dear Friends,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!