Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Phil Black, The 275th POTW
4/11/2011 8:09:16 PM

Phil, you most certainly deserve this win!

God has much for you to do, so be kind to yourself.

Thank you Barry for the forum.

Sara

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2011 8:20:26 PM
Hi Phil, You are a real winner! Congrats again winning the POTW! Hugs,LaNell
http://www.animated-gifs.eu/flowers-gifts/0049.gif
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2011 1:05:16 AM

Hello My Friends,

Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back by to meet and greet everyone. It seems that all of my Doctors have a bunch of children and grandchildren that they are trying to educate, and you all know that with my soft heart, I simply have to help out with the Contributions.

I do think though, that I might have finally found the Right Doctor...

Why just yesterday, I was feeling kind of poorly, so I went right in to my Doctor's office. Since he was so sharp, and doesn't miss a thing, he noticed right off that I had a cucumber up my nose, a carrot in my left ear and a banana in my right ear.

"What's the matter with me Doctor?", I asked anxiously.

The Doctor didn't miss a beat as he replied, "You're not eating properly."

Seriously though folks, I do appreciate all of the kind Words of Support and Congratulations, and Barry, as I've said before, I appreciate all of the Time and Effort that you personally put into providing this Wonderful Forum for us all.

I just wanted to stop by and let you all know how much I appreciate your Friendship and kindness over the past 5 years. I've got an early appointment tomorrow morning, so I must leave you now, but let me assure you that I will be back as soon as possible soon to Thank each and every one of you personally my Friends.

May God Bless You All,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2011 9:15:51 PM

Hi Florence,

Just wanted to stop back by and let you know how much I appreciate your kind Words of Congratulations. Your Forum has always been a Terrific Source of Great Information and I hope that you know how much it is Appreciated.

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2011 9:24:31 PM

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for stoppping by my Friend. You were one of my very First Friends here at Adland, and you've always been a Great Friend to me. I'm so glad that you're back with us once again.

Happy Monday My Friend,

Phil

+0