Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Vote for the 262nd POTW
12/20/2010 6:17:05 PM

Quote:

Good Luck to all nominees.

God Bless

Hello Gabrielle,

Thank you for supporting and placing your vote for the Person of the Week. I hope you have a great Holiday Season and again thank you.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
12/20/2010 6:22:20 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry,

Since I actually knew one of the Nominees this week, I have voted once again.

Good Luck & Best Wishes to all of the Nominees.

Have A Great Week,

Phil

Hi Phil,

I am glad to see you here! Thank you for voting.

Your vote is based on who you would like to see win and does not necessarily have to be someone you know as it could be someone you think deserves to win based on what you have seen of their profile or you could decide that no one is deserving of it this week.

The important thing for the POTW is support and secondly voting for who you believe deserves it and you have always done that so I thank you again Phil!

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
12/20/2010 6:23:48 PM
Quote:

I didn't vote yet, just looking around, 2 of those people just logged in recently to make a couple posts after long absences, and another one logged in but hasn't posted for almost 2 years. If I may imitate a former GA Team member, looks like a done deal already!

Thank you Kathleen,

This comment is suited for the feedback forum on the POTW and should be posted there where it can be answered there.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
12/20/2010 6:24:49 PM

Quote:
Voted :)

Hello Roger,

Thank you for voting and supporting the POTW as you do. Have a great Holiday Season!

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
12/20/2010 6:29:08 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry,

I only vote when I am familiar with at least one nominee. Since I know one of them, I voted.

Thanks for all you do,

DonnaZ

Hello Donna,

Like I messaged to Phil: "Your vote is based on who you would like to see win and does not necessarily have to be someone you know as it could be someone you think deserves to win based on what you have seen of their profile or you could decide that no one is deserving of it this week." This should always be the case, I don't believe that you should vote for the sake of voting but I do ask that you look over the candidates to see if you think one is deserving even if you don't know them. Who knows it could start a new friendship!

The important thing for the POTW is support and secondly voting for who you believe deserves it. Again thank you Donna.

Regards,

Barry

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!