Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/17/2011 6:10:35 PM

William,

I am delighted to see you here. I miss your discussions and forums.

I seem to remember that you were pretty unwell. I hope that you are much better.

Yes seriously good discussion is what we need.

Let's hope that we can build on everyones best experiences.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2011 7:40:43 AM

I'm a reluctant social networker elsewhere purely because of the overload of information and contacts generated, however, some of you will know that I write kid's stories and I'm on Facebook as a character from there. I understand that there is a lot of discussion going on over on FB etc and we have seen a few more old Adlanders back here. That's great. The more talk the better for Adland.

Here's my question.

Why is it that the GROUP, blog never takes-off here? Also Albums etc.

I understand that many Adlanders have stacks of photos at Facebook but none in their profile here? Why.

Is it the way that things are presented on Facebook. Is it easier there?

One comment that reached me was that Adland always was more personal and that people tended not to ask personal "everyday offline friends" to come and join but that Facebook, due to ity's size, is somehow easier to inviute folk to. Is that true?

Cummon folk, this is important.

Roger.

+0
6/19/2011 2:59:29 PM

Diane, I hope to come back and be able to study over what you have posted and go to the link. Today my time is limited.

Have a great Sunday everyone and treat 'Dad' right!!!

Sara

+0
6/19/2011 3:03:57 PM

Bill, it is good to have you back and give it another try.

Just skimming over what you have written here, I am sure I know where you are coming from as I was in the thick of it also. I am sorry you lost all your forum threads. Many others suffered losses also and it has not been easy but hopefully so far, greatly improved.

I will be back to comment further but just stopping by to read the latest today.

Happy Father's Day to you!

Sara

+0
6/19/2011 3:07:20 PM

Roger, are you hiding out in FB under a disguise!!??? Here I thought we were close friends and I didn't even know that!! Are those the stories you write for your grandchildren? I am sure they are good.

I will be back to comment further but want to wish you Happy Father's Day!!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!