Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/14/2011 9:47:44 PM
Roger, maybe your approach needs to come from a position of not promoting but rather just having a conversation about why you like it here, what it has done for you personally. When you are real and you have something to say, then the word promoted goes on the back burner.

When you talk about any social community, you need to target. For example if the person you are talking to is avidly interested about gardening, then pointing them to the people talking about gardening will go much further than any other approach. If you also are an avid gardener, write a post on Adland and then get the word out to other communities, not selling them but taking aspects of what you have already written and point it back to the original article.

Social media strategy is more multi tasking but within a theme of your chosen interest.

Never talk about the affiliate side to things first..make it last. The point it so grab the emotional interest of a person...then get into the nuts and bolts, if that is what they want. Trust me , when people are interested, they will always come to you.

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2011 9:53:17 PM
Quote:
I have to return on this later.What I know is that compared to last year I am earning much better money this year than last year.I have improved.At least I will recommend the best opportunities on my blog where I have a regular circle of readers.Of course, I can´t guarantee anything, it is up to each and every networker not to spend more than you can afford to lose.
What I know though is that the paying referrals I have sponsored are earning good profit as well.I have only shared my thoughts, some tips.

Quote:
Hi Bogdan!

My answer to that is what I suggested yesterday.A list of the ten most trusted opportunities
where the research is already done.This list should be updated often so it is so reliable as possible.It should include opportunities of some variation.Of course, we see a lot of advertising already but not always the responsibility to recommend the best opportunities but often only advertising to bring in the referrals.Make it ethical.I have to say that right now I am earning good money in several opportunities where I get a fair ROI or purchases.I have found them due to good and reliable contacts and my own research.A list like this is very important as there are a lot of scams to avoid on the net today.

Hello Mattias,

Explain how do you see keeping such list of trusted opportunities.
Who would determine the trustworthiness and gave the word for it.

In the past when I have personally given such assurances this would bite me each time as those programs would not perform well for everybody.

Bogdan

Hello Mattias,

How about for a start if we create special forum to which we will invite members who can vote for their favorite program, something like POTW but the vote would be given for a program. Such voting forum would allow on comments and pros and cons in regards to various programs. We could then have a special page and/or forum thread were we would list programs which won last week first, second and third spots.
Such page could be additionally exposed within interesting forums list or even have a direct link from the bar at the bottom like person of the week has now.

This would be very easy to implement and in relatively short period of time.

Would you or anyone be interested in running such forum on weekly bases?

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2011 4:53:36 AM
hi Bogdan. Thanks for bringing up ideas for good social communication.

i have been absent more due to my own injuries. also something that keeps me away were what seemed to be ongoing battles --- word wars. life is too short to get mad in disagreeable battles about politics, religion, our own opinions etc.

having a good discussion in forums relating to music, art, humor etc and have people spam their stuff. i just dislike the spamming... just like the spammers who phone us and try to sell stuff on the phone. at least you can put yourself on the DO NOT CALL LIST.

these are my opinions. i'm a positive person who enjoys time on the computer, talking with friends, sharing and caring.

Pat

Quote:
Hello Mattias, Diane and Tim,

Thanks again for the feedback.

You all talk about changes and new ideas.

What is a desirable change or and idea which would make a difference for you?

Bogdan
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
6/15/2011 6:00:21 PM

Greetings Adlanders,

I love what this community offers; it is just a matter of spreading the word.

"Social Networking" has caught up with Adlandpro, now it's time for Adlanders to reach out and invite the International Community to come and check out this established community of over a dozen years. What anniversary is upcoming for AdlandPro?

I play social games, in another social community and frequently mention how the AdlandPro Community can help with their projects, social n.tworking, promotions or just meeting like-minded individuals.

Thanks Bogdan for keeping this site simple & User Friendly

Jan aka Jaz/JazLive

Jan aka JazLive or Jaz

+0
6/15/2011 6:20:47 PM

I agree, .... "How does ONE determine trust~worthiness of a website"

Personally, I look at the amount of hits for a business website and the amount of testimonies of praise for the same ~ like Adlandpro.

I have tried all sorts of Internet programs, including affiliate types & wish I had

not WASTED MY TIME.

The bright side is ... after six of my own invested years in Internet promotions, announcements, sales, networking, ... I have found NOTHING that tops the Adlandpro Community.

It just so happens, I recently shared this community with a nutritionalist; who might start a forum in this community. I am going to share this post with her to encourage her to come on over and start that forum :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!