Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
2/13/2011 4:54:18 PM

Hello Roger and Bogdan, I am posting this here in case others are having the same problem. For the very first time, I am not receiving notifications from Adland. I have checked my profile and those boxes are not checked and it is set to everyday. My email is the same but for 2 days now, nothing from Adland.

???? Any suggestions?

Sara

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Working From Home Is So Nice
2/13/2011 5:05:28 PM
My mailbox is acting up again. At least ONE TIME A WEEK, I can only see 1 note. I can't see any of the others. What is happening to my notes? Sorry to ask this again.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Working From Home Is So Nice
2/13/2011 5:15:09 PM
yep, right on schedule. I think for the past 2 days, I can only see ONE note in my mailbox

Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2011 6:37:24 PM
Quote:
My mailbox is acting up again. At least ONE TIME A WEEK, I can only see 1 note. I can't see any of the others. What is happening to my notes? Sorry to ask this again.

Pat

You need to refresh the page when this happens. Possibly you are looking at the cached page as opposed to loading page from the server.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2011 6:39:54 PM
Quote:

Hello Roger and Bogdan, I am posting this here in case others are having the same problem. For the very first time, I am not receiving notifications from Adland. I have checked my profile and those boxes are not checked and it is set to everyday. My email is the same but for 2 days now, nothing from Adland.

???? Any suggestions?

Sara

Please update your email address to some other provider than gmail.

This will rule at least one of the possibilities (that gmail is blocking emails from adland) in case you receive notifications after the change.

Bogdan
Hello
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!