Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
2/13/2011 8:49:49 PM

Okay, thanks Bogdan I will try that. Gmail just changed making it necessary to use Chrome in order to receive feeds to desktop. I let them know I did not appreciate it because I don't like Chrome.

They could be blocking messages from Adland but I still get them from Facebook and other places.

Oh, yes Pat, I have had the same thing happen lately with inbox, I just do as Bogdan says and refresh the page, it works.

Sara

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2011 6:20:59 PM

Are you a new member?

Trying to find your way around?

Ask you question here.

That's what this forum is about.

Let's hear from you.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2011 7:16:28 AM

Sara has posted this great message today.

I brought it here as it is of value to the whole community.

Help Adland stay vibrant.

Roger

Spring is here for some of us. I hope you are receiving some blessings also.

Adlandpro has a networking community where we can share our wealth, wisdom and beauty. May we join together to make this a place where more friends gather and learn to help others.

If you are here for the main purpose of advertising, you will find numerous ways of doing so. In fact, that is why the majority of members are here to promote their ideas. One of the best ways to advertise in our Networking Community is to become active in the forums and use your SIGNATURE as a way of advertising, posting only in relation to the subject matter.

There are many forums devoted to advertising and you may take advantage of them. You can place FREE ads and have your own Store with Adlandpro.

Do you have some products or merchandise for sale? You are encouraged to come post it here as Adlanders - Buy from Each Other . These are some forums of interest that I hope you will find time to visit and post your comments.

April Art Exhibit

Wonderful New Exhibit please come see!!

Picture Contest (enter your own)

Enough for now!! Let us support each other and our friend’s forums, click on Forum to find one of interest.

Your responses are very important to me and I always love to hear from you with a message, not an ad (please).

Look forward to seeing you in the Art Gallery. I f you are an Artist, please contact me.

May this be the best Spring ever!!

Sara

+0
4/8/2011 2:38:36 PM

Thank you Roger for reposting the letter here!

Have a great day!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!