Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
1/6/2011 12:09:55 AM

Thanks, Thomas!

I think so, too. Now I'm wondering what actual cookie would be considered the smartest? Chocolate chip? Or maybe oatmeal raisin, that sounds like a smarter choice. I saw a cookie in a magazine called Monster Mania Cookie and it contained chocolate chips, oatmeal, raisins, peanut butter, and mini M&M's. It was frozen cookie dough, so all I'd need to do is buy it & bake it, simple, mmmm Monster Mania :)

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2011 4:00:30 AM
Quote:

Greetings and Happy New Year Adlandpro members,

Thomas here going through some posts noticed things are running smoothly, nice to see this forum thread Sir Roger, hope my friend Bogdan didnt give you a hard time lol. Because of the new editions to the brousers this past weekend things were not quite working right, sort of hay- wire of late.

Anyway i hope all is well and things are back to once was for the better.

I'm often in facebook and at my Bizzyblogz these days of course but sometimes a new affiliate program comes out and you know me i love to help and so i do. God bless you Sarah and Roger for all you do here, to my close friend who is just the smartest cookie ever KVB will talk later LOL.

Cheers Bogdan all the best to you in 2011. Keep up the good work!

- Bizzythomas

Good to see you Thomas here.

We miss you though. All the best to you in 2011.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2011 5:26:35 PM
Hi Roger and friends. My Adland EMAIL mailbox is acting up again. It says I have 25 messages but only one is showing up!!

I wanted to go to a message I got a few days ago but now it has disappeared. This happened in my mailbox a few days ago also.

Pat

Quote:
Hi folks. Same thing happened to me Sara and Roger. I emailed a few people and they wrote back. I could only see a couple notes in my AdlandPro mailbox. When I read then, they disappeared. This happened when I used other browsers too

I have had this problem ONE other time, I think maybe last month. I'm not on Adland as often as I used to be and I don't know how often this problem happens. It's still the New Year holiday so I imagine it will get fixed soon. Good will to all in the New Year!!

Pat

Quote:

Good Morning Roger!

I was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem. This started last evening - I can only see two messages in my inbox on one page. I know I have 3 that I have not answered because it shows in my email but I could only open one, the others are not there.

I will try using FireFox and see what happens as I am using IE right now.

Thanks,

Sara

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2011 7:10:10 PM
Quote:
Hi Roger and friends. My Adland EMAIL mailbox is acting up again. It says I have 25 messages but only one is showing up!!

I wanted to go to a message I got a few days ago but now it has disappeared. This happened in my mailbox a few days ago also.

Pat

Quote:
Hi folks. Same thing happened to me Sara and Roger. I emailed a few people and they wrote back. I could only see a couple notes in my AdlandPro mailbox. When I read then, they disappeared. This happened when I used other browsers too

I have had this problem ONE other time, I think maybe last month. I'm not on Adland as often as I used to be and I don't know how often this problem happens. It's still the New Year holiday so I imagine it will get fixed soon. Good will to all in the New Year!!

Pat

Quote:

Good Morning Roger!

I was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem. This started last evening - I can only see two messages in my inbox on one page. I know I have 3 that I have not answered because it shows in my email but I could only open one, the others are not there.

I will try using FireFox and see what happens as I am using IE right now.

Thanks,

Sara

Hello Pat,

Mine seems ok.

It might be worth logging in again. If not I'm sure Bogdan will know why.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2011 7:21:34 PM

Has anyone else got this problem?

When I visit Home and click on contacts I'm only given one choice (to send to those accepting my brand).

What do I need to do?

I refreshed etc.

I am Adlander plus so should have choices.

Is this a general problem?

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!