Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
1/3/2011 1:32:47 PM

Good Morning Roger!

I was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem. This started last evening - I can only see two messages in my inbox on one page. I know I have 3 that I have not answered because it shows in my email but I could only open one, the others are not there.

I will try using FireFox and see what happens as I am using IE right now.

Thanks,

Sara

+0
1/3/2011 2:13:19 PM
No, that did not work. I am now using FF and same problem. When I go to the last pages in inbox, they all show up but not on the first few. Strange things do happen.

Just wanted to share in case anyone else was having the same problem. I am sure the Admin. will get it fixed.

Have a great week everyone!
Sara
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2011 3:35:46 PM
Quote:

Good Morning Roger!

I was just wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem. This started last evening - I can only see two messages in my inbox on one page. I know I have 3 that I have not answered because it shows in my email but I could only open one, the others are not there.

Thanks,

Sara

Hello Sara,

I am having exactly the same problem. Not only that, I deleted one or two old messages to see what happened and the only two messages I had left in the 1st page suddenly disappeared.

I am using IE8 and Google Chrome and it is happening in both.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2011 4:09:51 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Good Morning Roger!

Thanks,

Sara

Hello Sara,

I am having exactly the same problem. Not only that, I deleted one or two old messages to see what happened and the only two messages I had left in the 1st page suddenly disappeared.

I am using IE8 and Google Chrome and it is happening in both.

Miguel

This problem appears to be affecting everybody regardless of the browser. We will look into this tomorrow as this is our first working day after holidays.

Bogdan
Hello
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2011 6:27:24 PM
Hi folks. Same thing happened to me Sara and Roger. I emailed a few people and they wrote back. I could only see a couple notes in my AdlandPro mailbox. When I read then, they disappeared. This happened when I used other browsers too

I have had this problem ONE other time, I think maybe last month. I'm not on Adland as often as I used to be and I don't know how often this problem happens. It's still the New Year holiday so I imagine it will get fixed soon. Good will to all in the New Year!!

Pat

Quote:

Good Morning Roger!

Thanks,

Sara

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!