Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
11/18/2010 9:27:50 AM

Thank you Luis,

Communications are so much better now.

It's one thing that we have really improved.

Roger

+0
11/18/2010 1:58:59 PM

Roger, you may have already had the answer to your question but even so this might help others.

Go to the forum and you will see a box in yellow at top right hand side, click on Edit, put a check by active. That should do it.

You can also invite your friends from that same place.

Sara

+0
11/18/2010 2:07:38 PM

Miguel, all your friends are happy that with Bogdan's help you were able to be back with us. It is no fun to work from a different location and pc.

Yes, Roger - you guys have improved communications.

Thanks,

Sara

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2010 3:37:41 PM
Dear Sara,

You are right, without Bodan's help I would have been at a loss for who knows how long about my problem, and now we have this forum that can also be of great help for us, thanks God and, of course, Roger. :)

However, you too have always been most reliable getting help for anyone about any problem and in all circumstances, both directly and indirectly, via any forums including yours, etc.

Its a fact that working as a team and with a fluidic communication between members, miracles can be worked.

By the way, thank you for reminding Roger and in fact, all of us about the invite friends feature. I have just availed myself of it by inviting all my friends to my 'Great Art of the World' forum which, in a way, can be said to have been reactivated as well. :))

Love and Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2010 3:59:57 PM
Quote:

Roger, you may have already had the answer to your question but even so this might help others.

Go to the forum and you will see a box in yellow at top right hand side, click on Edit, put a check by active. That should do it.

You can also invite your friends from that same place.

Sara

Brilliant Sara,

I have been to that button before just to edit headings but didn't know that you could do that.

Thank you. Even old hacks can still learn. WoooHoo.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!