Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
11/6/2010 12:55:35 AM

Thanks Bogdan,

I hope this helps.

EVERYONE,

Theresa is asking about online surveying. She doesn't want multiple choice.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2427469/Cananyonepointmeintherightdirection.aspx

Can anyone help?

Roger

+0
11/16/2010 3:25:26 PM

Roger and Bogdan, please help!!

Our friend Luis Miguel is unable to login to Adland. He has tried all the suggestions and nothing works.

He says it has never happened before and he is going to find another computer to test from. If anyone knows anything further to suggest, please state it here.

Thank you,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2010 7:45:42 PM

Sara,

We are on his case right now.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2010 11:36:56 PM

Hello Bogdan.

Here is the message seen when visiting one of my forums that I would like to revive.

This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it. You can reactive it by editing the forum.
How do we do that. I cannot find an edit button.
Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2010 12:16:30 AM
Quote:

Roger and Bogdan, please help!!

Our friend Luis Miguel is unable to login to Adland. He has tried all the suggestions and nothing works.

He says it has never happened before and he is going to find another computer to test from. If anyone knows anything further to suggest, please state it here.

Thank you,

Sara

Dear Sara, Roger and friends,

As you know, thanks to Bogdan and his help, all is solved now and I am happily able to login to Adland again.

I am still not sure what was causing the problem, but it could be my anti virus or my firewall that was blocking my access to Adland website. As I told you yesterday afternoon,
Bogdan did his best all through the process by exchanging PMs with me from NewAgeU and directing me at every step.

When nothing else seemed to work, I retraced my IP connection with Adland as per Bogdan's instruction (I would have never known how to do it on my own), and immediately afterwards my access here was restored as if by magic.

I am so happy that everything is over now.

I just wanted to let you know.

Thank you all,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!