Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/7/2010 7:44:16 PM

Thank you for voting in POTW Roger!

At least this week we had 23 votes, whereas last week it was 8. Where is the interest anymore?

Sara

+0
10/8/2010 4:27:23 PM

Judy, I wish!! All traffic seems to be gone to the Mountain and I have lost another Artist.

What to do? What to do? I will come up with something, count on it!

Thanks,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2010 8:26:20 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you for voting in POTW Roger!

At least this week we had 23 votes, whereas last week it was 8. Where is the interest anymore?

Sara

There seems to be no interest in any of the forums at Adpro other than the artists forum.

You are, I'm sorry, very right.

I keep trying but I guess that folks are sick of seeing me.

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2010 9:27:28 PM

Roger et el: There are lots of new people who probably need some instruction on how to vote and what the importance is. In the garden forum is there such a posting I can send my Welcome New Adlandpro Members Folks to learn how. Don't want to repeat effort if it is already written out.

I know POTW has information on qualifications on their vote page. I will confess that I only voted this time because someone sent me the url. You would think that someone of my tenure would know how to vote. I looked for it on the purple button.

Please post the url for any forum that I can redirect people to.

+0
10/8/2010 10:39:29 PM
Quote:

Roger et el: There are lots of new people who probably need some instruction on how to vote and what the importance is. In the garden forum is there such a posting I can send my Welcome New Adlandpro Members Folks to learn how. Don't want to repeat effort if it is already written out.

I know POTW has information on qualifications on their vote page. I will confess that I only voted this time because someone sent me the url. You would think that someone of my tenure would know how to vote. I looked for it on the purple button.

Please post the url for any forum that I can redirect people to.

Mary I am glad that you found it and voted. Maybe this will help for New Members and even some who have been around for a while.

ADLAND'S PERSON OF THE WEEK

Now when you direct new members to Garden of Friendship you can also point out this new thread.

Thank you and keep up the good work you are doing.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!