Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
10/24/2011 7:07:20 PM
Quote:

Do you need to be a Gold Member or Paid Community Membership to be able to use Direct Messaging? I may have heard that from admin a few years ago, don't remember exactly. Can you usually send without Gold Membership or Paid Community (Upgraded Adlander)?

Yes,

That was the problem. I had allowed things to lapse.

Interesting day today.

Took an unexpected dip today.

Whilst mowing I tripped over a fishing net and fell into a waist-deep pond. Well, one leg in and one out. Managed to haul myself out before the cellphone got dunked.

Felt stupid and smelt even worse.

Oooooooh , not nice.

Roger

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2011 8:05:02 PM

Hi Roger,

Sorry to hear about your sudden swim. I haven't fallen into water unexpectly for a long time, don't remember when...but I get rained on a lot, I often find out if my sneakers can't handle the rain.

Last week I went up the street to buy snacks before my TV show because the weatherman said a storm was coming in 30-45 minutes, so I figured I'd get back home but it started within 20 minutes. The sky was black when I came out of the store, and then the storm started and I got drenched and was still walking for nearly 10 minutes thru heavy rain with lightning & thunder, and then it stopped within minutes after I got home, I figured it would! I had a jacket on but it got soaked and so did my pants, I had to change clothes and awhile later found puddles of water on the floor from my jacket dripping because I'd put it on back of a kitchen chair, it was saturated and still damp the next morning.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2011 7:49:44 AM

Kathleen,

I really hate water at the besty of times. Especially when it's full of duckweed and things.

Sounds like you had a good soaking too.

At least my cellphone survived.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2011 8:14:10 PM

FEEDBACK REQUIRED

Has anybody here had a problem pulling out messages from a list of personal messages.

You will probably know that if you have used the message system here at Adland then you will know that if you click on a message from somebody, if there has been a series of message replies they come up in order and if you click on the little banners that the previos message pops up. Recently MANY now display a little red message saying that the message cannot be found. Why?

Roger

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2011 8:41:18 PM
Hi Roger...it has been a while hasn't it?

Just for the heck of it, I pulled out my messages, not that I get many that are not spam.

The few that had replies back and forth, I was able to "take apart" and see who said what to whom.

One of those times, where I can't give you a good answer..sorry.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!