Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
11/7/2011 9:21:20 AM
Quote:
Hi Roger...it has been a while hasn't it?

Just for the heck of it, I pulled out my messages, not that I get many that are not spam.

The few that had replies back and forth, I was able to "take apart" and see who said what to whom.

One of those times, where I can't give you a good answer..sorry.

Thank you so much for experienting.

Hopefully I will get an answer.

Roger

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/7/2011 12:00:35 PM
The only glitch I am seeing after going through conversations that had more then one entry was the one with you. It looks like what my reply was to you have been removed. It is highlighted in blue. All other 83 messages in my Inbox is still there. Only the one with you. Check to see if other members are have the same issue and if it is only with messages with you or other members as well. Then you can get to the problem or glitch. Have to pin point a little more with process of illumination. Let's try a new conversation with the Inbox mail system here. I sent you a message.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2011 11:12:18 PM

Hi,

I have other contacts with message links missing so it's common in my message lists.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2011 6:51:24 PM

It is with huge regret that I announce that due to the family problems currently affecting us I cannot spend the time nescessary to maintain all of my forums or support others.

I have spend considerable time in trying to promote and support Adland's Forums, however, the response has been disappointing and I cannot any longer promote in the same way.

I am not leaving Adland but I shall be around a lot less than at present. I shall visit and monitor.

Thank you to all of my friends here especially those who have prayed for my family recently. Your prayers will still be very acceptable.

Roger Macdivitt

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2011 7:01:51 PM
I wish you well and I wish you all the very best.

You have been a very staunch support to many on this forum and that is always remembered.

You need to do what is right for you, but especially for your family.

My best thoughts go to you and yours...and hey stay in touch.

Take care of you as always.

Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!