Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
9/26/2011 8:02:36 PM
Good answer Thomas... ^=^ In fact I have used Firefox for quite a few years, this is until recently, when their last update, screwed me up so much that I went on strike against it....lol.. so now I am using Chrome. Have to say, that after tweaking it with the addons that I used on FF plus additional ones, I am preferring Chrome more and more.

Good luck Roger, hope it gets worked out
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2011 8:58:41 PM
I have not used IE for several years as too many reports of being unsafe. Not sure if that is true anymore, just listened to friends and others. Then went to Firefox and was always happy with it using a Dell and HP computer. I have a new computer now and it is a
Mac OS X version 10.6.8 and installed with Safari. The more I use it the more I like it and after learning that uploading to my Albums and creating different folders, I know longer have any problems with images here. The color is not working in this editor. the drop down opens but shows no colors. Highlighter worked but again it is a hit and miss as does not show color
Here is another example but no idea what color until I start typing.

I can do more in other text edit and then paste here.

❦✍♕♘

mmmmmmm color picker is working here but have to hover over it and then click OK

There does seem to be a problem with it as it will change when trying to get to the OK

Sometimes I think there are other forces that control how operations are going to work. Maybe it is not you at all.

This is not the topic but still undergoing why..

Someone else can copy my signature player and post it it the editor. For the life of me, I cannot do that.

But after it is posted, then I can copy and install it. Roger very few times that has happen to me but never after I uploaded it to a folder in my Albums. Try it a couple of times.

I am a late blooper, and new to a lot of stuff. What do I know?

Is thiscorrect?

+0
9/27/2011 1:12:11 AM
Hey Rodger I use fire fox haven't had many issues with it. I don't know why the colour thing is doing what its doing but as far as copy and page, cut and paste I have to use my board keys to do a direct paste into my documents no matter where I am on the net.
Holding down the Control button and hitting "C" to copy, "X" to cut "V" to paste other wise an screen will pop up and you have to paste your document into that hit ok then it will go into your document an added step I don't like so I just use the keys I mentioned above.

Hope that all makes sense and is some help.
Steven
Steven Clark / CEO Scores Of Stores
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2011 7:56:41 AM
Quote:
Hello Roger, seems you may be caught in some delemma? lol

FF wont edit like IE will unless you have (Add-ons) one cool thing about FF, it will automaticly tell you when your brouser needs an upgrade.

Thanks Thomas,
I get asked to install upgrades each day but it's still not helping, however, I will go in and take a look.
Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2011 7:59:30 AM
Quote:
Hey Rodger I use fire fox haven't had many issues with it. I don't know why the colour thing is doing what its doing but as far as copy and page, cut and paste I have to use my board keys to do a direct paste into my documents no matter where I am on the net.
Holding down the Control button and hitting "C" to copy, "X" to cut "V" to paste other wise an screen will pop up and you have to paste your document into that hit ok then it will go into your document an added step I don't like so I just use the keys I mentioned above.

Hope that all makes sense and is some help.
Steven

Thanks Steven.
I'll try that.
Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!