Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Mary Guariglia, The 234th POTW!
6/12/2010 3:52:38 AM
Thank You Pauline!

I do appreciate all of your support also! I also appreciate your pointing out those words about AdlandPro and what I feel about it here. I truly believe that and as other network marketers say they do not meet people here, I say to them.."what are you thinking about when you invite them to be your friend?" I think about helping them and loving them as the beautiful people that they are. My focus is on putting that attention out there.

There is no competition, just great people looking to build relationships in business and enjoy that business partnership. People will be attracted to those who have what they need for their growth. That is why it works so well here. I love it!

Thank you for noticing that.
Hugz right back at ya!

Your Friend,
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/12/2010 3:54:57 AM
Thank You Arve!

I appreciate that and you too! I plan to enjoy everything here at Adland and have fun in the lights!

You have a great weekend too!
Your Friend,
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/12/2010 4:03:38 AM
Hi Myrna!

Thank You so much and thank you for that beautiful photo you posted here! I love it.
I will hope to be active here as much as I can, TY for that thought.

You are a dear heart and I appreciate all your support and love I can feel coming from you.

I appreciate you!
Hugs to you too!
Mary
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/12/2010 4:07:57 AM
Hi Roger!

I love how you put this here! I agree with you on the positive attitude is key for attracting those positive things that we say we want !

I appreciate your words. I love how you put the Adland cosmos- latest star! We are all stars here and each one of us in our own time will shine and share! That is just SUPER!!

TY for stating that. I will keep shining, God willing and sharing for sure!

Your Friend!
Mary
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2010 4:21:36 AM

Congratulations Mary on being selected as the POTW. It is nice to meet you here.

I enjoyed reading your biography and learning a little bit about you.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!