Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 231st POTW
5/20/2010 10:23:38 PM
Hi everyone. I would like to nominate Shirley Ruth Caron for the 232nd POTW. I would also like to say how proud I am of my AdlandPro Community friends. A lot of work went into this in a very short time. I will be supporting the POTW for a long time to come. I'm not sure who won, but I would like congratulate Him or Her. I would also like to ad that if you are a candidate for POTW it does help if you come in and make your presence known.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
5/21/2010 9:34:06 AM

Hi, Barry!

Keep up the good work! I made sure to stop by to say "CONGRATULATIONS TO MY SPECIAL HUSBAND MICHAEL CARON!" of whom I am very proud in being Nominated and Winning the POTW Award!!! I Love You, Honey and God Bless You! Hugs and Kisses!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!

Love and Peace

Your Loving Wife

Shirley Caron

+0
5/21/2010 12:30:07 PM

Quote:
I was Defensive Right Tackle in High School. Sure could have used some Cheerleaders. Push em back, Push em back, Wayyyyyy back.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael, seems like all this cheering pushed you over the finish line with a TOUCH DOWN!!

CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND!!

Sara

+0
5/21/2010 12:35:00 PM

Mike, thank you for suggesting Shirley for POTW. Barry will be placing her in a future poll. You can always post or send him your suggestions for nominations. So if you have others you want to suggest as Person of the Week, just let him know.

Sara

+0