Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 231st POTW
5/19/2010 5:58:28 PM

Hi everyone,

I just came by with a special message for all. Adland Pro Community is a place where a lot of us began. Although we may have gone to other communities we have never lost our love for Adland Pro. When Pat posted her note on Facebook it included all four candidates, not just one. We all still believe in equality and we believe in AdlandPro. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a lot more people getting involved with voting in various AdlandPro Community projects. The people that bring these contests to you put in a lot of hard work and dedication to help you to enjoy your community more. Therefore, if you are involved with other communities, take the time to reconnect with your friends here and support their efforts to help make your community the best that it ever was. I would also like to say that no matter who wins this one, I am very proud to be among some of the best members of this community all of whom have done a lot to keep this community active.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2010 7:19:44 PM
I voted
+0
5/19/2010 8:32:07 PM
Quote:

Hi everyone,

I just came by with a special message for all. Adland Pro Community is a place where a lot of us began. Although we may have gone to other communities we have never lost our love for Adland Pro. When Pat posted her note on Facebook it included all four candidates, not just one. We all still believe in equality and we believe in AdlandPro. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a lot more people getting involved with voting in various AdlandPro Community projects. The people that bring these contests to you put in a lot of hard work and dedication to help you to enjoy your community more. Therefore, if you are involved with other communities, take the time to reconnect with your friends here and support their efforts to help make your community the best that it ever was. I would also like to say that no matter who wins this one, I am very proud to be among some of the best members of this community all of whom have done a lot to keep this community active.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

Bless you Mike, and let me put a second to those words there. I do see some of our old friends showing back up and lots of new faces that we need to get acquainted with.

I believe in ENCOURAGEMENT as alternative to DISCOURAGEMENT! New members makes mistakes, we all did when we first joined and still do at times. See if you can HELP these new members by making SUGGESTIONS, if they are unwilling to accept your help and advice, then they are just here for spamming but I believe those are few. Also, do remember we don't all speak the same LANGUAGE. A lot gets lost in translation, remember I have a Japanese daughter-in-law, so I know!! So many things she does not understand and I don't understand a word of Japanese!

Be kind and you will be rewarded for your efforts.

Sara

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 4:21:34 AM
okay, here it is. ... when i was in college... i was a cheerleader.

AND even though I can't fit in that cute red, white and blue outfit now, I'm STILL a cheerleader. Cheerleader for Adlandpro.

I posted a VOTE FOR POTW on facebook on MY wall and in the adlander group. I posted all 4 names of the people who were in the running. I didn't mention who I had supported or anything. I was totally unbiased.

I do advertise AdlandPro, and when I do, I tell people we have a real sense of community. I say we have great forums, friengships, awards and all kinds of stuff.

I hope we get another 95 votes!! that just be awesome....LOL. I will go back over on facebook and TWITTER too and advertise this vote!!!!!!

(and please.......let's get rid of all the spam)

Pat, the cheerleader,
Goooooooooooooooo Cougars.

Quote:

Hi everyone,

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 4:27:11 AM
lololol.......

sometimes I play games under hubby's fb accound and I just put the vote for POTW under his name

hahahahahahahah, that is so funny,
Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!