Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 231st POTW
5/20/2010 12:50:39 PM
Hey Barry, we could make Pat and Sara the cheerleaders for adlandpro. What do you think?
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/20/2010 1:42:29 PM

Quote:
Hey Barry, we could make Pat and Sara the cheerleaders for adlandpro. What do you think?

I can't think of two better people to be cheering for us. :)

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/20/2010 1:46:37 PM
Quote:
okay, here it is. ... when i was in college... i was a cheerleader.

AND even though I can't fit in that cute red, white and blue outfit now, I'm STILL a cheerleader. Cheerleader for Adlandpro.

I posted a VOTE FOR POTW on facebook on MY wall and in the adlander group. I posted all 4 names of the people who were in the running. I didn't mention who I had supported or anything. I was totally unbiased.

I do advertise AdlandPro, and when I do, I tell people we have a real sense of community. I say we have great forums, friengships, awards and all kinds of stuff.

I hope we get another 95 votes!! that just be awesome....LOL. I will go back over on facebook and TWITTER too and advertise this vote!!!!!!

(and please.......let's get rid of all the spam)

Pat, the cheerleader,
Goooooooooooooooo Cougars.

Quote:

Hi everyone,

I just came by with a special message for all. Adland Pro Community is a place where a lot of us began. Although we may have gone to other communities we have never lost our love for Adland Pro. When Pat posted her note on Facebook it included all four candidates, not just one. We all still believe in equality and we believe in AdlandPro. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a lot more people getting involved with voting in various AdlandPro Community projects. The people that bring these contests to you put in a lot of hard work and dedication to help you to enjoy your community more. Therefore, if you are involved with other communities, take the time to reconnect with your friends here and support their efforts to help make your community the best that it ever was. I would also like to say that no matter who wins this one, I am very proud to be among some of the best members of this community all of whom have done a lot to keep this community active.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Hi Patricia,

That is awesome! With the core of members that are loyal and active like you, we will get the POTW back up to 95 votes and beyond in no time.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2010 5:11:40 PM
Hi POTW Team,

Best of luck to all of the nominees. Sorry for my long absence, school and my girls are really keeping me busy.

Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
5/20/2010 5:16:52 PM
Quote:
Hi POTW Team,

Best of luck to all of the nominees. Sorry for my long absence, school and my girls are really keeping me busy.

Beryl

Hi Beryl,

It is great to see you here again. Schedules can be tough especially when you have kids, I have two that keep my schedule full all the time. Thank you for voting and please come back and vote for the next POTW that starts tomorrow, of course that is when you get the chance.

Take Care,
Barry
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!