Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Go Ahead! Laugh! You Know You Want To!.
6/29/2010 11:31:15 PM
OH NO I ATE THE WHOLE THING HOT! HOT! HOT !
Funny-5.gif picture by kareblblt
karen gigikos / black belt grannyHobbies
+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2010 11:54:55 PM
Here is what the Dr told me today either total knee surgery on both knees or a wheel chair. so I am in surgery the 19 of July.
rockrolllateryears.gif picture by kareblblt

+0
Karen Gigikos

1410 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2010 7:56:40 PM
Hi Phil
I hope you don't mined me putting these on here!

If you marry a Virginia girl..

Three friends married women from different parts of the South.

The first man married a woman from Tennessee . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Georgia . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Virginia . He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees...

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2010 9:14:18 PM

Hi Karen,

Sorry to be so Tardy getting back to you. It's been a tough few weeks. I always appreciate your Posts, in fact, I even can see where we have similar senses of Humor. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the pictures that went with the story about the Dog, but it was still amusing to read. I also had heard the story about the three Guys and their wives before, but it's always funny, no matter how often I hear it. Thanks again my Friend.

Here's a little something I received in the mail recently. Not really a Joke, but I still think that this is a good place to post it

A Smile Is Contagious

A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
It enriches those who give it. It takes but a moment,
but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.

None is so rich or mighty
that he can get along without it,
and none is so poor
that he cannot be made richer by it.

A smile creates happiness in the home,
promotes good will in business,
and is the cornerstone of friendship.

It can perk up the weary,
bring cheer to the discouraged,
sunshine to the sad,
and is nature's best antidote for trouble.

Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen,
for it is something that is of no value to anyone
until it is given away.

When people are too tired to give you a smile,
give them one of yours.
No one needs a smile so much
as he who has none to give

Author Unknown

Spread the Disease Today and Give Someone a SMILE....

Have A Happy Week & Keep Smiling,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2010 9:29:37 PM

Hello Again Karen,

I meant to tell you how sorry I am to hear about your knee Surgeries. With your fighting spirit, I'm sure that He will have you back on your feet in no time. Please be assured that you will be in my Thoughts and Prayers.

Your little story about the Dog reminded me of one of my favorite Videos, one that was shared with me awhile back by another of my Dear Friends, that I have been missing a lot lately. Judy, this is for you. Hurry back, my Friend.

Please Click Below for "God and Dog"

Bless You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!