Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 227th POTW
4/22/2010 10:22:39 AM
Hi Barry,

I just voted. As to your question, I think it may be due to the fact that after the change of format, the winner's picture is not any more showing during the whole week directly on your screen; instead, you need to click on "person of the Week" to see who the winner has been. This may have taken away some of the interest in the winner and the contest itself. I am afraid people are lazy or maybe they just prefer to click on a picture than on a mere link; however attractive it may be, a photo is far more attractive. I am talking for myself, as I have frequently almost missed who the winner of the week was just for this reason.

Just an opinion.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/22/2010 1:40:51 PM
Quote:
Hi Barry,

I just voted. As to your question, I think it may be due to the fact that after the change of format, the winner's picture is not any more showing during the whole week directly on your screen; instead, you need to click on "person of the Week" to see who the winner has been. This may have taken away some of the interest in the winner and the contest itself. I am afraid people are lazy or maybe they just prefer to click on a picture than on a mere link; however attractive it may be, a photo is far more attractive. I am talking for myself, as I have frequently almost missed who the winner of the week was just for this reason.

Just an opinion.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Hello Luis Miguel,

Thank you. That is a good point, we here at Adlandpro were having a similar conversation regarding the POTW having more of a presence on the Home page although it was a different idea, it was in the main theme of your feedback. Thanks again, I know we will get the necessary feedback from everyone to make this an interesting feature for everyone in the community.

Regards,
Barry
+0
4/22/2010 2:14:56 PM
My goodness, I have been gone for a while, or at least not as active when I am here lol. Only recognizing one of the candidates really, that person got my vote. C'mon people, only 24 have voted, and the race is neck and neck. Thanks, and good luck all. Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/22/2010 2:20:55 PM
Quote:
My goodness, I have been gone for a while, or at least not as active when I am here lol. Only recognizing one of the candidates really, that person got my vote. C'mon people, only 24 have voted, and the race is neck and neck. Thanks, and good luck all. Steve

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for voting, it is a close three way race and hopefully this is enough to generate some interest in the candidates.

Regards,
Barry
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/22/2010 5:32:45 PM
Hello Community,

Where are my voters? There is only 4 hours left until the polls close.

Regards,
Barry
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!