Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Vote for the 227th POTW
4/20/2010 2:11:53 PM

Barry, there are a lot of views but little posting. :-( It was difficult to vote this time but all the others will still get another chance, won't they? I posted in FB and in my forum and manage to get a few maybe.

John, it is great to have you drop by. Yes, Barry is doing a good job with the POTW but we do miss you around here.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Sara

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/20/2010 2:14:04 PM
Quote:

Another great and wonderful group.

All the best.............!

Gani.

Hi Gani,

Thanks for dropping by and placing your vote. It is a close race and will go down to the wire.

Regards,
Barry
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/20/2010 2:25:26 PM
Quote:

Barry, there are a lot of views but little posting. :-( It was difficult to vote this time but all the others will still get another chance, won't they? I posted in FB and in my forum and manage to get a few maybe.

John, it is great to have you drop by. Yes, Barry is doing a good job with the POTW but we do miss you around here.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Sara

Hi Sara,

There have been a lot of views, but votes are down. I understand members are busy but it only takes a couple of minutes to vote.

If a candidate does not win they will get another chance in the future as long as they are still with in the eligibility rules.

A month ago we had 60 to 70 voters, but now it is down into the thirties and we may not make that this week. I wonder if there is any feedback as to why the popularity of it is waning after to what appeared to be a good start.

It was nice to see John drop by, however I would liked to have him see better numbers, although I am sure we will see that in time.

Regards,
Barry
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2010 4:46:01 PM

We saw a "great" number in January 2007 during the POTY, over "430" as I recall.

Now what we're seeing is REAL numbers.

I'd rather see low real numbers instead of questionable great numbers anytime.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/20/2010 8:51:13 PM
Quote:

We saw a "great" number in January 2007 during the POTY, over "430" as I recall.

Now what we're seeing is REAL numbers.

I'd rather see low real numbers instead of questionable great numbers anytime.

Hi Kathleen,

I agree 100% with you. What concerns me is we had 90 and 80 just a couple of weeks ago that were real and it appears as though they have lost interest. I will post some questions regrading this shortly.

Thank you,
Barry
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!