Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/25/2015 5:40:20 PM

Rare Celestial Event: Best Places to See the Super Blood Moon

Brittany Jones Cooper

A blood moon over Monterey Park, Calif., in 2014. (Photo: AP)

It’s a celestial dynamic duo that hasn’t been seen in more than 30 years.

On Sunday Sept. 27, most of North America, South America, and Africa will see a supermoon and blood moon at once.

This phenomenon has only happened five times since 1900 and won’t happen again until 2033.

What is it?

Full moons are pretty common, occurring every month. But on Sunday, the full moon’s orbit will be closer to Earth, making it appear up to 14 percent larger. This increased size will make it a supermoon, an event that happens about four to six times a year.

According to the Weather Channel, the moon will also pass through the Earth’s shadow, creating a lunar eclipse. During this eclipse, the sun’s light will have to travel through the Earth’s atmosphere before it reaches the moon. This will give the moon a red-orange tint, making it a blood moon.

Related: Did You Miss the Blood Moon? Here’s a Sweet Time-Lapse Video of the Eclipse Over L.A.

When to see it

If you live on the West Coast of the U.S. or Canada, you will be able to see the supermoon and lunar eclipse beginning at 7:11 p.m. It might be a good idea to eat dinner outside, as the event will last about an hour and 12 minutes.

On the East Coast, sky gazers will have to wait until 10:11 p.m. to see the spectacular event.

And if you’re in Europe or Africa, you might need to chug a Red Bull to see the event. The full eclipse will peak at around 3:11 a.m. on Monday in London and about 4:11 a.m. in Cape Town.

What if I miss it?

The last time a supermoon and blood moon occurred at the same time was in 1982. Similarly, the next time this will occur is in 2033.

So if you skip it, you’ll have to catch the next one in 18 years.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2015 5:41:26 PM

How Do We Raise Our Vibrations? (Repost)

CalmReposted from Aug. 14, 2014. This article applies as much to Ascension as raising abundance and bringing in world peace.

I’ve been asked to discuss ways in which to raise our spiritual vibrations so as to facilitate the processes of releasing abundance, bringing in world peace, etc.

That’s a bit confronting for me. I don’t want to be a spiritual teacher and I haven’t the qualifications to fill that capacity even if I did want to.

As long as that’s plainly understood, I may make a few personal comments on the subject, without somehow trying to persuade you that what I say is anything more than my opinion.

Moreover, I’m not sure I could say how another person might raise their vibrations. I think I can only speak for myself, if you’d allow me.

The request that’s being made by the Company of Heaven to raise our vibrations is well known. Most recently we learned that the coming of events like the Reval are related to frequency rather than timing. The Tsunami of Love, which will increase over the next month, is the primary mechanism that will help us with that task.

What is the most efficacious way to raise our vibrations? For me the short answer would be to say: Love. Saul makes it clear that that’s our task as lightworkers here:

“Your task, you Lightbearers and wayshowers, is to demonstrate Love in action. You all know, deep within yourselves, whether you have admitted it to yourselves or not, that you are Love, that there is nothing else.” (1)

That answer is extensive and intensive. It’s particular to our circumstances of Ascension and comprehensive of our entire journey from God to God.

A second, intermediate way of answering it might be, I think, to say that the way would be to embrace the divine qualities more fully in my life and live more completely by the universal laws.Calm 2

The universal laws include the Law of Cause and Effect, the Law of Freewill, the Law of Attraction, etc. I can hear others saying “the Law of Transmutation,” “the Law of Elimination” – yes, those operational laws too.

In regards to myself, it doesn’t seem to be what I know or don’t know that’s important. It’s what I do – or rather don’t do – with what I know. For instance, I know we’re to love, trust and forgive if we want to live in harmony. But how much of the time do I actually act upon that?

Do I live by the Golden Rule? Do I behave with personal responsibility, integrity, and reliability? Do I care for others? These are questions I’d ask myself if I wanted to find ways to raise my vibrations.

Do I read what we’re told here by the Company of Heaven like a good novel: reading it, getting a rush, and then forgetting it? Or do I digest and integrate the food we’re being given?

How often do I actually realize and act on that realization that I’m part of the Divine Mother’s Plan to bring in a new world? If more people lived from the proposition that they do have a part to play – and played it – I’d expect that that would raise our collective vibrations.

May I digress for a moment?

We as a society are awakening from a sleep a dozen times longer than Rip van Winkle’s. Our society has been asleep since ancient times.

Recently I was studying a particular period of history in which I had a lifetime. The manner in which people treated each other – cruelly pillaging, enslaving and killing – is totally shocking. And yet it was accepted as normal. And it’s still happening today.

Jesus (and many others) spoke of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. That translates the Law of Cause and Effect into behavioral counsel: What we do unto others is precisely what will be done unto us. In the vernacular, what goes around comes around. But do we actually practice it? If we did, that would raise our vibrations.

Let me close with one practice that has impressed me lately to raise my vibrations: that of expressing gratitude for all that’s happening. Sanat Kumara says:

“Our time lines at this juncture are in alignment, our energies are in alignment, our grids, our intentions, the divine plan, it is all in alignment so that is why I am here this day, that is why the Mother is flooding you even as I am speaking to you. How you begin is being in your grateful heart.

“You say, ‘I don’t have anything to be grateful for; I’m sick, I’m tired, I’m broke.’ Then be grateful that you are breathing, be grateful that you know that you are in a situation that must change. Look outside your window and be grateful for the sky, the air, the grass, the trees, the cement. Start with me by anchoring in your grateful heart. In your heart, not the heart, not the heart of One, but your sacred heart that is an infinite, eternal vessel of love.” (1)

That so resonates with me.

If and when I wish to accelerate my own learning, I go to this webpage – “The New Paradigm is the Divine Qualities” – that Brian has made available for us athttp://goldengaiadb.com/The_New_Paradigm_is_the_Divine_Qualities. I read over the manner in which the Company of Heaven say life should be lived and renew my pledge to live my life that way. As far as I’m concerned, Jenny, since you asked, that’s the way I raise my vibrations. It may apply to others as well.

Footnotes

(1) “Saul: Everyone Will Awaken But No One Will Be Forced to Do So,” channeled by John Smallman, July 27, 2014 at:http://johnsmallman.wordpress.com.)

(2) “Sanat Kumara answers: How do we shift into the fullness of abundance?” Counciloflove.com, July 31, 2014, athttp://counciloflove.com/2014/07/sanat-kumara-answers-how-do-we-shift-into-the-fullness-of-abundance/.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2015 5:44:27 PM

Triple Water Astrology – The Critical Degree! Weekly Horoscope – Week Starting Friday, September 25, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

moon goddess A3 final water

Please like my page at http://www.facebook.com/triplewaterastrology!

Mars, Saturn, and Neptune form a mutable t-square for the duration of this week, which becomes an ephemeral grand cross when the quickly transiting Moon enters the Gemini sign at the end of the week, October 1. The t-square and especially the grand cross have a karmic flavor, courtesy of Moon and Saturn. The aggressive Mars adds his passionate and active influence to the pattern via the earthy Virgo sign, and the cool, transcending Neptune in his home sign Pisces dominates the pattern as the strongest planet by sign. While the pattern can hardly be described as easy, many useful themes emerge from the tense aspects among the mighty planets. The inspiration to surmount obstacles despite the difficulties is certainly a salient theme this week. Overcoming past difficulties might be as well – can you finally cross the finish line somehow this week? Jupiter in Virgo has a subtle influence among the pattern formed by Moon, Mars, Saturn, and Neptune, but perhaps he holds the key to dealing with the tense energies. Can seeing both the forest (big picture) and the trees (details) generate the results you need? The idea of personal growth combined with expanding limits is another relevant idea for this week.

The possibility of Mercury’s mischief also cannot be ignored. He skates along well in the airy Libra sign (he skates backwards, in fact, continuing his retrograde) and Mercury crosses back over Libra Sun on September 30. Disruption of communication and revisiting logical solutions might be annoying, but Mercury retrograde in Libra, in the heart of the Sun, is a most intriguing concept. Experiencing and utilizing the “all-or-nothing” type of Mercury expressed through the core of the solar system has great potential for novel collaborative thought and depth of communication.

A major event, Apollon crossing back into Scorpio, also rocks the heavens this week. This marks a new era (currently underway) of invention and progress, based on efforts of powerful individuals seeking to increase their wealth and transform the world. The renewed commercial “space race” is a perfect manifestation of Apollon dancing on the Libra-Scorpio cusp.

What might this week portend for you? Consider your Sun sign and rising sign/ascendant as well.

Aries

An “ease and abundance” theme bodes well for Aries Sun this week. This offsets the tough t-square that is definitely also front and center for Aries. Using drive and ambition, combined with responding to structure and authority, has potential to increase your image and expand your influence on September 25, a very important day of this week for you. “Expanding creativity”, particularly in the areas of work and spirituality, becomes a stronger theme for Aries as the week progresses. Mercury retrograde in Libra is playing his tricks in the sign opposite of your Sun’s, however, look to benefit from concentrating on thinking through problems collaboratively this week, especially on October 1. Week’s end also portends the beginning of a new theme for Aries, involving “amping up” your personal power and ability to change situations. A powerful week for Aries! Final thought for Aries: dedication can create a shocking difference in how you approach problems and succeed in solving them this week.

Taurus

The theme of quickly cogitating original perceptions and generating creative ideas will start to wane for Taurus Sun, but lasts throughout the week to your benefit. Another theme of increased activity and personal ambition, especially in work, is also a boost for Taurus. Despite the tough t-square in the heavens this week, Taurus can revel in the second half of the week, from September 27 to October 1, with a nice theme of togetherness, focus and attention on family, and socializing, which can easily be applied to smooth and productive interactions in the workplace. Your emotional base also tends to be stronger than average on September 29 and 30, with an added emphasis on unity and harmony with other people. The overarching themes for Taurus are definitely reflective of Sun in Libra, Venus’ other sign. Final thought for Taurus: if situations become competitive, considering how to resolve matters through an objective third party might be best.

Gemini

This week has no lack of interest or excitement for Gemini Sun, which suits your active, sharp mind well. Rolling with (rather than combatting) Mercury’s retrograde qualities this week is advisable. The beginning of the week has potential for Gemini to quickly deal with various obstacles that will inevitably crop up. A subtheme affecting Gemini this week is using reasoning to convert situations or handle unexpected changes. Unfortunately, perhaps, this is accompanied by the hackneyed phrase “try, try again” (Mercury retrograde striking!), yet the assistance of others can be beneficial in dealing with Mercury and using the Mars-Saturn-Neptune t-square to your benefit…think adaptability, creativity, and drawing from several different sources to find solutions. September 30 is also a day for you to look forward to – a promising day for using your Gemini strengths of learning and using written and spoken communication to great benefit. Final thought for Gemini: you might discover something profound in relationships this week.

Cancer

The sense of wrapping up projects and other business in the first two days of the week, and then initiating new activities around September 27, is a prominent theme for Cancer Sun. The dominating t-square this week does not really affect Cancer more than average – until October 1. The obstacles of beginnings and endings might feel challenging for you, but can also be rewarding if you are willing to give a mighty effort. Another challenge this week is both Sun and Mercury squaring your Sun by sign. Again, the efforts are usually commensurate with the rewards…socializing and collaboration, while at times feeling a little “backwards” this week, help move Cancer forward if you are determined and ready to do the work. Final thought for Cancer: if you feel restricted, look towards someone or something (writings, videos, etc.) for inspiration.

Leo

Although Leo Sun is in the thick of Mercury retrograde this week, if Mercury rocks your boat too much, close relationships can help keep you afloat. An odd combination of heavy vibes from the past and looking towards the future also hits Leo at the start of the week. Any heavy restrictions or overbearing structure you might feel at the start of the week should lift by September 27. As your week progresses, a theme of deep thought regarding change develops. Developing sharp perspectives with other people, for use in any area of life but particularly in career, is a favorable theme for Leo. The week will not necessarily be topsy-turvy for you, but if Mercury feels challenging, look to inspirational people or ideas during the latter half of the week. One definite plus this week: believing in yourself and commitment to pushing your goals forward has decent chances of generating success. Final thought for Leo: choosing not to become unnecessarily entangled in other people’s troubles, despite the fact that it might be enticing to do so, is very wise.

Virgo

In addition to Jupiter’s current tenure in your Sun’s sign, Mars has joined in for a while. “Abundant ambition” and “active expansion” create nice vibes for hard working Virgo Sun these days. The beginning of the week is favorable for generating ideas; those that seem outside of the norm may turn out to fit a current situation or problem well. Even with the Sun in Libra, more of a focus on your self in the context of relationships is in play for Virgo this week. Close relationships can be a valuable source of support for you, with a peak day at the end of the week, October 1. Possible challenges include events that bring change or transitions, but this leads up to considering your future direction, a strong theme for you by the end of the week.Final thought for Virgo: piecing together necessary information can help fend off competition.

Libra

As your solar return month continues, Sun and Mercury in your sign certainly are significant. A theme of being a bit independent in relationships continues this week, not to suggest that relationships aren’t an active and enjoyable part of life for Libra Sun. Indeed, marriage, family, and ties to community are very important this week for Libra, from September 28 to October 1. Your own personal flair combined with group efforts and social activities centered around work or play definitely can help move your week along and make it productive. The week might feel like highs and lows are more prominent, or that unwelcome surprises are surfacing more often than usual. On the plus side, incorporating a sense of spontaneity and collaborating in order to generate useful ideas tends to mitigate unwelcome events and perhaps “turn lemons into lemonade”. Overall, however, Libra has a potentially rewarding week ahead, particularly in the second half of it. Final thought for Libra: you might be adept at finding eloquent ways to speak up for those who don’t have a voice this week.

Scorpio

Pluto, Scorpio Sun’s ruler, is no longer retrograde this week. Despite Mercury retrograde, Scorpio has a new, full week of Pluto more within his normal parameters of operation, although Pluto is always intense and focused on power. Mercury is still front and center for Scorpio at the start of the week. How interesting that Mercury is retrograding in the sign preceding your Sun’s…collaborative thought and communication outside of regular parameters certainly have potential to sharpen perspectives, to be used immediately or saved in memory banks for a later date. The week also contains a nice sense of abundance and optimism for Scorpio, which flows well and increases a bit by week’s end. Also watch for a renewed, recharged sense of drive and determination at the end of the week. Final thought for Scorpio:attention to the power of the mind is apropos for Scorpio this week.

Sagittarius

Sagittarius Sun has a beneficial theme lasting for most of the week. Developing authority based on your specialty, using or aiming towards a position of authority, and showing leadership in an existing structure has potential for a fulfilling and productive week. Most certainly, this theme combines well with a second theme of developing and using your personal power, again within an earthy, detailed type of environment. These themes directly apply to work and career. The mutable t-square is tough, but can work well for Sagittarius this week. Giving a determined effort to work towards goals and aspirations can help you make a giant stride this week. The potential is even better, if you operate within your specialty. Creativity and imagination are also in the picture for you, and while authority is whispering in the wings, by and large restrictions aren’t prominent. Final thought for Sagittarius: dispensing words of wisdom has value this week; also consider seeking words of wisdom to help you move forward.

Capricorn

Bobbing and weaving with the mutable t-square this week is a prominent theme for Capricorn Sun. Finding creative ways to move your ambitions forward, and giving steadfast effort, can be quite rewarding this week. Watch for ways to increase your popularity and image, generate increasing returns from your hard work, and expand your mind through learning. Considering your future direction in depth, perhaps with someone else making suggestions or providing support through listening, is a strong theme for Capricorn this week, with a peak day on September 30. Close relationships are also a valuable source of support from September 25 until about September 29. Relationships in general become more influential by the end of the week, of interest with Libra Sun squaring your Sun by sign until the end of the month. Disagreements or lack of common ground aren’t always fun, but might also lead to the most personal growth and accumulation of valuable experience. Dedication, and commitment to what you believe in, flow well for Capricorn this week. Final thought for Capricorn: no additional insights for Capricorn this week.

Aquarius

Mercury retrograde affects Aquarius Sun most directly at the beginning of the week. Sun and Mercury in an airy sign flows well for Aquarius. Being social, meeting minds, and exchanging ideas, perhaps with a misstep here and there based on Mercury’s mischief, portends a generally rewarding week for you. Relationships are also generally smooth for Aquarius this week, certainly a blessing with plenty of tense energies to deal with elsewhere in the transits. Another cool plus for Aquarius this week is applying current skills, use of technology, and creativity based on applying prior learning to actively solve problems and develop new insights about the world. Another subtle theme developing for Aquarius this week is that is forging your own path. This meshes well with the powerful “inspiration and using drive and discipline to surmount obstacles” theme based on the mutable t-square. Managing innovation fits your Sun’s purpose magnificently and this is a week for you to shine. Final thought for Aquarius: A guide can work wonders this week.

Pisces

Ambition and drive are strong for Pisces Sun this week, and is strongest by the end of the week. A sense of optimism and expansion is also a prominent theme for Pisces this week. Relationships and a sense of unity between the masculine and feminine start the week for Pisces, a theme lasting from September 25 to 27. Thus you might find that insurmountable obstacles are possible to conquer, with the help of others (Sun in Libra reinforces this idea). Mercury retrograde might feel pesky, especially later in the week. Your own drive to succeed and use of structure can easily outweigh Mercury’s roadblocks, if you’re willing to make the effort. A potentially tough, but possibly rewarding and productive week for Pisces. Final thought for Pisces: if a problem appears to have no solution, try reexamining the basic facts.

Disclaimer: please consult the appropriate professional in regards to any area of your life discussed in this horoscope, as it is not intended to replace them. This is for entertainment purposes only and contains the personal opinions of the writer. Offense to any reader is unintentional. Any problem or protest with the newsletter or the opinions of the author should be relayed to triplewaterastrology@yahoo.com.

https://triplewaterastrology.wordpress.com/2015/09/24/triple-water-astrology-the-critical-degree-weekly-horoscope-week-starting-friday-september-25-2015/

Category:

Triple Water Astrology

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2015 5:51:09 PM
Are we really going to see this?

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2015

GLOBAL MASS ASCENSION, SEPTEMBER 28, 2015, AS WAVE-X BOMBARDS THE EARTH!

The earth is moving into a region of the galaxy that is leading to increasing cosmic energies impacting our sun and altering human DNA. It is predicted this will lead to many changes in human society including major disclosures of advanced technologies, secret space programs and extraterrestrial life.

Here are some startling predictions about these incoming cosmic energies and their impact:
An acceleration and heightening of electromagnetic energy from the sun and other cosmic energies that will build especially from late august into late september that will cause, circa 28 september, what is described as a ‘frequency shift’ in consciousness.

An evolutionary changes emerging from world shaking disclosures as a result of the incoming cosmic energy he describes as a ‘WAVE X':

We are going to experience a “wave of evolution. What we’re about to find out on a major level, unheard of in history at a mass scale is the true answer of ‘Who are we?’, ‘Where do we come from?’, and ‘What is our purpose?‘. The planet is going to take off in such an incredible ways.”

The Jade Helm exercise that began on july 15 and runs to september 15, is really aimed at gaining intelligence about the effects of the incoming cosmic energies in order to better manage the changes it triggers in humanity:

This exercise is very much connected to the frequency shift whereby the lower states where the exercises are being carried out will be experiencing a higher frequency field in july and august – the purpose being of learning from and managing the resultant effects on the population there before it heightens further in the upper states into September.

The U.S. Intelligence community is aware of the potential effects of the incoming cosmic energies and is taking steps to manage this. The U.S. Intelligence community is very likely not the only global entity aware of the incoming cosmic energies that is taking steps to manage this.

A frequency shift will occur in the 23-28 September time frame is very significant. This is also the time that pope francis will be meeting with the president at the white house (Sept 23) and speaking before the u.s. Congress (Sept 24) and there will be an attempt to use CERN to deflect this massive incomining energy wave. To cap it all off, Pope Francis will address a gathering of world political leaders at the un general assembly on Sept 25. The vatican’s own intelligence service is also very likely aware of these incoming cosmic energies. It’s more than coincidental that at the same time that incoming cosmic energies are predicted to peak on the planet, that the world’s most powerful religious and political leaders meet. The vatican appears to be aware of incoming cosmic energy and the powerful transformative effect it will have on humanity, and is placing itself to ride the cosmic wave so to speak.

Incoming cosmic energies are having profound effects on human dna and will trigger major disclosures. Certain Star Ambassadors of the Galactic Federation stationed on Earth on earth have already been appointed as delegates to a group of extraterrestrials called the Sphere Being Alliance. The Sphere Being Alliance showed up some time around 2012-2013 with huge neptune sized spheres that formed frequency shields around the solar system and the sun. One of the major functions of these spheres was to regulate the amount of cosmic energy coming into our solar system and the earth so humanity could better integrate it and prepare for major changes:

The Sphere Alliance has been mostly focused on the energetic changes occurring in our local star cluster because of the area of the galaxy they are entering. They have been using the many thousands of cloaked spheres that are equidistantly spread out across our sol system and neighboring sol systems (electrically connected in the “cosmic web” and natural portal system) to buffer and diffuse incoming tsunami waves of highly charged energy that changed the vibratory state of space/time, energy and matter to cause it to raise to a higher state in the “density spectrum”.

Among the changes that will be triggered by incoming cosmic energies is the release of information concerning advanced technologies, secret space programs and extraterrestrial life in what goode has described as a “full disclosure event.” goode announced on saturday that these neptune sized spheres are about to leave our solar system since they have achieved their primary function:

The “spheres” seem to nearing the end of their purpose as they are also beginning to buffer less and less of the energy thus allowing more and more to enter into the inner sol system and directly effect the sun, planets and human beings that are so easily put into trigger mode by these energies. At some point the spheres will be gone and we will fully be considered a 4/5th density transition civilization. There are of course quite a few other events that will be occurring before this last event leaves us standing on our own finally.

At 11:11AM on 9/28/2015, WAVE X will bombard the earth with photon-gamma light particles traveling ast the speed of light and an instantaneous DNA change will occur. The beings whose internal Schuman resonance is stabilized at 17 Hertz or higher will be propelled into the 5th Dimension!

The number of beings projected to ascend by 9282015 is a little over 2.3 billion and the exact number depends on the collective consciousness of humanity to manifest how the changes will play out. Cosmic energies are peaking and that the “spheres” are buffering these less and less. All this suggests that late september may well be a time where a cosmic energy spike causes significant changes in human physiology, thereby triggering a mass ascension of light beings who have raised their frequencies to a high enough level of self love!

The date 9282015 is known as the "EVENT HORIZON" and is the most important day in the history of humanity! It is not the end but the beginning of a mass global ascension from beings vibrating in upper 4D into 5D. Your real work will begin on this date as you will need to hold even more light in the body to assist the rest of humanity in their ascension!

God-Speed to all great beings of light!

http://zonnews.com/news/654-global-mass-ascension-september-28-2015-as-wave-x-bombards-the-earth.html

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/25/2015 5:57:41 PM

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2015

Natalie Glasson ~ The Shift at the Core of the Earth by Lady Quan Yin

Channelled through Natalie Glasson - 24th September 2015 – Original Source Sacred School of OmNa

Upon the Earth when in existence in human form there are certain qualities which are required to be continuously present within your being to support the wellbeing and happiness of your reality, the greatest of these qualities is trust in the Creator. You exist within a reality which is challenging for you to grasp and understand, many things occur within the universe of the Creator and upon the Earth without your influence, input or understanding. It seems as if there is a continuous almost automatic energy which ensures everything continues to exist, grow and flow both within your physical body, upon the Earth and within the Universe of the Creator. You can most easily recognise this within your physical body which continues to live, breath, think and move, it would seem automatically without any major input from you. Whether you realise it or not you as a soul and spirit trust your physical body to continue to exist until it is no longer required. Yes sometimes the physical body is hindered through illness, injury or disease and yet this was not created by the physical body more so by your mind and emotions retaining painful memories or beliefs which attack the physical body and obstruct its natural rhythm and harmony. However there is a continuous nature to your physical body which you believe in, this is the same for the Universe of the Creator.

Although you cannot completely understand the workings and purpose of the Earth and the inner planes there is a knowingness within you of trust which recognises that as we all move through energetic shifts harmony and equilibrium will be maintained and all will be safe and cared for. This is a profoundly powerful energy within you which is required to be enhanced and empowered at this time of ascension. Fear is the opposite of the energy of trust, created from lack of understanding and an attachment to insecurity. This is born from the illusion that you have to know about everything in order for it to continue to work smoothly. You can never understand how balance is maintained within the Universe of the Creator, how the Earth receives the appropriate energy upgrades and how your body continues to live day after day. Even without your understanding these things continue to occur. In m any ways there is a need to detach, realising that whether you are present or not everything within the Universe of the Creator continues and yet you have the power to imprint, activate and expand energies to enhance the experiences for yourself and all. The only way to enhance the energies of the Creator is to first enhance your trust in the Creator to take care of everything.

‘Lady Quan Yin and the loving Universe of the Creator, I invite you to empower the natural presence of trust within my being and soul. I trust in myself, my abilities and the wellness of my reality, I trust in the Creator that all is appropriate and perfect upon the Earth and the inner planes. Please empower my trust.

Even when fear and insecurities rise from within me and situations on the Earth encourage me to not believe in the presence of the all loving Creator, I invite my inner trust in the perfection of all things to be enhanced, empowered and energised. Please support me in easily healing, releasing all fears and insecurities so that the vibration of trust in the Creator can pulsate vividly throughout my entire being and be projected into my experiences and reality. I allow this healing to take place with trust and faith in my heart, thank you.’
Take a moment to observe your body and the healing energy flowing into your being. Place your hands at your heart chakra to feel the presence of trust growing, imagine it as a magical energy flowing throughout your body and aura, empowering, cleansing and harmonising your being with the Creator.

I, Lady Quan Yin, wanted to remind you of your natural vibration of trust in order to encourage you to surrender your entire being to the Creator. When trust is recognised and enhanced it is far easier to surrender or in other words to unify yourself with the Creator. Surrendering is to let go of all obstacles and boundaries you are holding onto which may hinder your unity with the Creator, in order to set yourself free to harmonise more fully with the Creator. This itself is a healing and deep awakening process. It is to bare yourself before the Creator detaching from any objects, ideas, concepts, wants or past experiences. You do not physically need to cast them aside, it is an energetic surrendering which allows you to see the reflection of the Creator within yourself. The Creator can always see the truth of your being however there is a need for you to recognise the truth of the Creator within your being which can take place through energetic surrendering.

Now is the time for surrendering to the Creator as great beams of light from the core of the Creator intensify and climax their grounding into your being, the core of the Earth and humanity. The energy of the Goddess supported by the Crystalline Consciousness and Light has been anchoring for a few months, now it comes to a climax and the true energy and consciousness which is required to be imprinted and activated within you, the Earth and humanity is present.

When an energy anchors from the Creator it first sends energies of cleansing and purification as preparation, then the energy required to anchor begins to flow, finally after you have aligned consciously or unconsciously with the energy the core and sacred truth of the energy is able to anchor. Now is the time that the core and sacred truth of the energy you have been consciously or unconsciously working with for several months is anchoring. This is why I invite you to empower your trust and to focus upon surrendering to the Creator as a healing can take place which will accelerate your trust and freedom from fear. The Goddess energies are anchoring to bring forth greater love, nourishment of the soul and further creative conscious expression of the Creator.

‘Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, during these times of high light and Creator consciousness impact upon the Earth and my being, I invite you to support me in surrendering all that I am to the Creator. I free myself from all burdens and boundaries, from all fears and insecurities so I may allow myself to harmonise and unify my energies with the Creator. I am ready to allow my inner Creator truth to rise from within me, to recognise the Creator within my own being as I meet and connect with the Creator’s energies on a deeper and in a more expansive way. I am ready to heal and to allow the energies of the Goddess to touch the very core of my being and soul, activating supreme Goddess vibrations from within me simultaneously. I accept myself as a greater love, I accept my soul and allow it to be nourished, I choose to accept and actively experience creative cons cious expression of the Creator. I allow a shift to take place at the core of my being knowing and trusting that this shift is healing, transformational, inspiring and guided perfectly by the Creator. Thank you and so it is.’

As a core shift is taking place within your being this is also reflected in all other areas of your reality and throughout the universe of the Creator. Therefore within the core of Mother Earth a similar shift is taking place, a climax of energies Mother Earth has been patiently waiting to receive. For Mother Earth who holds the creation energies of the Goddess, as she was formed supported by these energies, amongst others, and is present to carry Goddess encoding from the Universe of the Creator, this is a very powerful activation which moves her energies to connect with new dimensions. It unlocks sacred wisdom and information from the core of the Earth which may take several years to be downloaded and accepted by humanity. It is as if Mother Earth is inhaling and as she exhales she is showering the Earth and humanity with treasured sacred gifts for all who are ready and willing to receive. Mother Earth through this process is also dissolving many fears and insecurities which have gathered in her consciousness and body previously anchored by humanity. This is a beautiful process for Mother Earth of healing as it is a chance for unneeded energies to be dissolved and the truth of the Creator to be further embedded and activated.

It is time to receive the benefits of all the effort and dedication you have placed upon your healing, spiritual evolution and ascension, as a shift is occurring within the core of your being and the core of the Earth. A shift which removes a shadow of fear and showers you in blessings of the Goddess. The Goddess Beings only ask that you are open, ready and willing to receive as from the core of the Creator, the core of the Earth and the core of your being, the Goddess Consciousness will begin a recoding of your being to align you with the Creator and to further allow the Goddess energies to transmit through your being. The Goddess beings have much to share, anchor and transmit in the future of our ascension as they begin to recode all to further create the Era of Love upon the Earth. The recoding of the Goddess Consciousness at this time offers a greater sense of freedom spiritually which can be experienced as expansion, ease of flow, the manifestation of perfection, realisation of self or greater trust in abilities.

‘Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, I wish to support the shift occurring now within the Core of the Earth. I send my healing energy and support to Mother Earth at this time, I am present to support in any way you feel is appropriate so please guide me through my soul and intuition. I am ready and open to receive the blessings, Goddess Consciousness and Goddess recoding from the core of Mother Earth to support my ascension and the spiritual evolution of all.

Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, please support the core of my being in its activation and shift as I reflect the shifts occurring within Mother Earth within my own being. I allow the Goddess Consciousness and recoding from the core of the Creator to activate from within my being to nurture my soul, release the shadow of fear, encourage conscious creative expression, greater communion with love and a new sense of freedom. I am ready to surrender to the shift taking place upon the Earth and within my being, I trust in the Creator to manifest perfection in my reality. Thank you.’

Every moment is a period of great spiritual evolution, these are experiences to cherish,

Lady Quan Yin

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!