Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/17/2015 9:17:34 PM

Office of Poofness 9-16-15… “Mid-Week Report”

poofness_office_of_178[UPDATED with important Obama speech information.]

Okay, I have one MAJOR issue with this… The Obama quote Zap mentions was taken out of context, and does not indicate what he really said. Go to 3:20 of this video (click that link to go there) and listen. He said, in it’s entirety, in full context:

“But those [founding American] ideals have also been tested… those ideals have also been threatened, by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs. Order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.”

So there you have it. Zap apparently has taken this and ascribed the “small minded” part to Obama, but forgot the preliminaries. Pardon, but I must shake my finger at Zap for not reporting that.

Here’s a highlight or two.

“THE GLOBAL RESET IS WELL UNDERWAY. INTELLIGENCE IS SPARSE SINCE PEN WAS PUT TO PAPER LAST WEEKEND WHERE MANY DOCUMENTS WERE SIGNED IN RESPECT OF THESE EVENTS.

“IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG JOURNEY FOR SO MANY OF US THAT IT IS REMARKABLE THAT WE ARE ALL STANDING AND WILLING TO WORK SOME MORE TO GET OVER THE HUMP.

“THESE NEXT WEEKS ARE CRITICAL IN RESPECT OF DEPLOYMENT OF SERVICES, AND THE BEGINNING OF ALL PROJECT FUNDINGS. THE NEXT FEW YEARS WILL BE QUITE INTENSE…”

—————————–

HI ALL

I GUESS I LET OUT A BIT OF AN EYE-OPENER IN RESPECT OF PRESIDENT’S OBAMA’S SENTIMENT IN RESPECT OF THE SMALL MINDEDNESS OF PEOPLE:

“Ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs. Order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.”

MANY DID NOT BELIEVE I COULD SAY THIS. I DID NOT. OBAMA SAID THAT. I WATCHED THE VIDEO VERY CAREFULLY TO SEE IF SOMEBODY WAS SPEAKING FOR HIM, OR DOING A LIP SYNC. YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF AND DETERMINE IF HE SAID IT, OR SOME NEFARIOUS INDIVIDUAL BENT ON DESTROYING HIM PUBLICLY.

GO SEE IT AT: HYPERLINK “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDhpBQHEaQ” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDhpBQHEaQ.

IT IS ABOUT 3:30 MINUTES INTO THE VIDEO.

SO, DO NOT BASH THE MESSENGER. TRUTH IS OUT THERE, AND THOSE THAT REPORT SUCH TRUTH ARE NOT TO BE KILLED. BAD IDEA. HONEST.

BY THE WAY, WHEN HAS SURRENDERING INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS EVER WORKED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL’S BENEFIT? ANY TAKERS? SO…SINCE HUMANS ARE NOT SO GOOD AT LOOKING AFTER OTHERS AT THAT LEVEL, WE HAVE SPENT YEARS FORMULATING AN ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION AND ARE NOW READY TO REVEAL IT TO THE PUBLIC.

I THEREFORE SUBMIT TO YOU MONARCH AND BENIGN DICTATOR-FOR-LIFE GRAND EXCELLENCY HIS HIGHNESS OF THE FIRST ORDER AND ALL ORDERS OF MAGNIFICENCE, KING BACONATOR II (FIRST ONE GOT SICK AND DIED).

THIS MARVELOUS SOVEREIGN WILL GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER OF YOUR RIGHTS. HE WILL ALSO GLADLY ACCEPT YOUR FORECLOSURE OF YOUR FAMILY HOME, AND RENT IT BACK TO YOU FOR MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD. IF YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR FOOD, HE WILL TEACH YOU TO ROOT AROUND IN THE EARTH FOR TASTY TUBERS, SMALL RODENTS, AND ODD INSECTS. YOU WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY UNLESS YOU FIND TRUFFLES. A LARGE FREE MUD WALLOWING PIT WILL BE PROVIDED. TAXES WILL NOT EXIST, AND YOU WILL ONLY PAY A SMALL TRIBUTE TO THE GREAT KING OF WHATEVER YOU ACTUALLY MAKE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE ONE JOB OR TWO. EVERYBODY IS FREELY REQUIRED TO PAY HOMAGE EVERY 6 HOURS BY FACING TO THE NORTH KNEELING ON A NAPKIN OR SMALL PIECE OF CARDBOARD AND MAKING SOFT SQUEALING NOISES. FREE SPEECH WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN BATHROOM. THE BOOK “ANIMAL FARM” WILL BE BANNED. ALL SEIG HAIL KING BACONATOR.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE GLOBAL RESET IS WELL UNDERWAY. INTELLIGENCE IS SPARSE SINCE PEN WAS PUT TO PAPER LAST WEEKEND WHERE MANY DOCUMENTS WERE SIGNED IN RESPECT OF THESE EVENTS.

IT IS INEVITABLE THAT THE RESET AND ITS COMPONENTS WILL OCCUR NOW. MANY MONTHS AGO, MANY SQUAWKED AND I WAS ALMOST LYNCHED WHEN I SAID THAT THE RV ON THE PUBLIC SIDE WOULD ONLY OCCUR IN LAST PART OF OCTOBER. THIS INTELLIGENCE REMAINS TRUE STILL.

REMEMBER I DO MY BEST TO TELL YOU TRUTH AND THE INTELLIGENCE I RECEIVE IS FROM A HIGH ENOUGH LEVEL THAT I FEEL COMFORTABLE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.

IF I DO MAKE A MISTAKE, I SAY SO AND CLARIFY IT.

IT HAS BEEN A VERY LONG JOURNEY FOR SO MANY OF US THAT IT IS REMARKABLE THAT WE ARE ALL STANDING AND WILLING TO WORK SOME MORE TO GET OVER THE HUMP. I AM HUMBLED BY THE VAST AMOUNT OF EFFORT THAT HAS BEEN PUT IN TO MAKE THIS SO FOR HUMANITY, AND HONORED TO BE PART OF THE EFFORT. HUMANITY MUST BREATHE, AND WILL.

OUR FOCUS ON CHILDREN, SENIORS, AND WATER HAS ELICITED A HUGE AMOUNT PROJECTS AIMED AT THESE ALL IMPORTANT PROJECT EFFORTS. I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT AND PERSPECTIVES ON HOW TO GIVE A HELPING HAND. THESE PROJECTS WILL BE FIRST AND FOREMOST IN THE FUNDING LINE.

THESE NEXT WEEKS ARE CRITICAL IN RESPECT OF DEPLOYMENT OF SERVICES, AND THE BEGINNING OF ALL PROJECT FUNDINGS. THE NEXT FEW YEARS WILL BE QUITE INTENSE IN RESPECT OF WORK, AND INDEED THE NEXT FEW DECADES AS WE CLEAN UP OUR PLANET, AND END POVERTY AS WE KNOW IT.

THE CABAL WILL BE WITH US IN SOME FORM AND SUBSTANCE AS ERADICATING GREED WILL ONLY COME WITH TIME, BUT THE VARIOUS AGENCIES AND ORGANIZATIONS ARE HARD AT WORK GETTING THIS DONE. MY FOCUS ON PROJECTS AND THE RECONSTRUCTION IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT EFFORT, BUT IT IS FASCINATING TO SEE IT HAPPENING.

BOTH THE TEAMS AND MYSELF ARE TUCKERED OUT FROM THE EFFORTS EXPENDED, AND DESPERATE FOR A BIT OF TIME OFF, OR AT LEAST A BATHROOM BREAK. THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT GOES INTO EACH PROJECT SUBMISSION IS MONUMENTAL FOR THE HANDFUL OF US WORKING ON ALL THIS, AND WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN WITH THE LIMITED RESOURCES WE HAVE.

SOME COMPUTERS HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED TO THE POINT THAT THE SHEER AGE OF THE MACHINES HAS CAUSED THEM TO GIVE UP THE GHOST. WORKING FURTHER FROM AN EVEN OLDER COMPUTER STUCK IN THE BACK OF THE CLOSET IS NOT THE BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT, AND SOME HAVE BEEN FORCED TO REACH BACK TO WINDOWS 98 TO CONTINUE THE WORK. IT IS NOT EASY, BUT WE ARE GETTING THROUGH THESE LAST TOUGH TIMES.

I AM GRATEFUL AND BLESSED FOR THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT WORK WITH ME. I SO MUCH LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING UNDERWAY FORMALLY WITHOUT THE STRIFE OF ZERO RESOURCES, AND GIVING A HELPING HAND WHEREVER IT IS NEEDED. ALL OF US ON THE TEAMS ARE WORKING EVERY DAY WITHOUT COMPENSATION BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN WHAT WE DO. WE ARE NOT GIVING UP BECAUSE WE HIT A BUMP OR TEN ON THE ROAD, SO YOU CAN REST ASSURED OUR HEARTS AND MINDS ARE FOCUSED ON THE WORK AT HAND.

WE ARE HERE FOR HUMANITY. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY.

MUCH LOVE AND HUGS.

IN GRATEFUL GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
September 16, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go to:http://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue…

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2015 9:18:57 PM

The Father is Stillness and Silence

OneI’ve been asked why I don’t discuss the Father on the site. Please allow me to address the question here.

Nothing positive and nothing negative can be said about the Father with certainty. God is beyond knowledge, beyond the reach of the mind.

Considered as the Transcendental, the Void, the One, the Father is stillness and silence. He IS the Mother and she IS the Father.

There’s no way that we could ever hear words directly from God the Father (Parabrahman to Hindus, the Tao or Way to Taoists, our Buddha essence to Buddhists). We hear his words only from the Mother.

That’s the reason behind some of the names of the Mother: the Voice in the Silence, the Voice of one crying in the Wilderness, and the Word of God.

Let’s look for a minute at these epithets. He is the Silence and she is the Voice. What is the sound in the silence? At the most general level, it is the primal and universal creative vibration known as Aum. She is Aum and much, much more.

Aum calls all things into being, holds them for a while, and then releases them back into the Void, the Silence. Says Paramahansa Yogananda:

“Aum of the Hindus, the Mohammedan Amin, the Christian Amen, Voice of Many Waters, Word are the same thing. Aum is called the word because the word signifies cosmic intelligent vibratory sound which is the origin of all sounds and languages. This intelligent cosmic vibration or word is the first manifestation of God in creation.” (1)

Paramahansa Ramakrishna tells us: “The Divine Mother [is] the Primal Energy.” (2)

At a less general level, at the levels of density we frequent, she speaks to us directly through channels.

He is the Wilderness. Why the Wilderness? Because the Transcendental is lawless, formless, beyond the cosmic forces. Nothing can bind or contain the Father. Hers is the domain of the universal law and she is that law.

Sri Ramakrishna describes the relationship between the two here:

“When I think of the Supreme Being as inactive — neither creating nor preserving nor destroying — I call Him Brahman or Purusha, (3) the Impersonal God. When I think of Him as active — creating, preserving, and destroying — I call him Sakti or Maya or Prakriti, (4) the Personal God.

“But the distinction between them does not mean a difference. The Personal and the Impersonal are the same thing, like milk and its whiteness, the diamond and its lustre, the snake and its wriggling motion. It is impossible to conceive of the one without the other. The Divine Mother and Brahman are one.” (5)

Matthew Ward refers to a God of this universe, which Hindus call the Personal God, Ishwara or the conditioned Brahman. Hebrews called him Yawveh. The Divine Mother is a much more elevated source than the personal God. She’s the Creator of the form of the conditioned Brahman; the Father is the seed or light as well as the substratum from which the Mother creates the conditioned Brahman as well as everything else.

The Mother is the whole of the relative plane; the Father is the absolute. The Mother is everything material (Mother, mater, matter); only the Father is immaterial. The higher dimensions are still material; they’re simply made from more refined substances. Anything that moves is material.

Nonetheless, one cannot confine the Mother to the material for the simple fact that she is the Father and the world in which she creates is simply a dream, an illusion. Hence her name as Maya or illusion.

Given that so much in this Ascension relates to the apotheosis of the divine feminine, I feel more comfortable asking the Divine Mother for guidance than a lesser deity. In fact I feel incredibly blessed that she’d speak to us.

Footnotes

(1) Paramahansa Yogananda, The Second Coming of Christ. Three vols. Dallas: Amrita Foundation, 1979-86, 1, 19.

(2) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 116. (Hereafter GSR.)

(3) “Brahman” is the Hindu word for what I call the Father. “Purusha” means divine person.

(4) “Sakti” means divine energy. “Maya” means illusion. “Prakriti” (“procreatrix” in Latin) means creator.

(5) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in GSR, 32.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2015 9:21:57 PM

Missing the Point – The Council

September 16, 2015

councilThe Council

We would speak with you today regarding the emotional load you have attached to the events you imagine, yes we said imagine, during the final weeks of this month.

There are so many things, both beneficial and worrisome for you, that have been forecast for this time that it would be a lengthy discussion just to list them all. There are those focused on financial benefit or fear of great loss. There are those who are certain that a great reconstruction of your governments is on its way. There are those that fear a cosmic event that will demolish most of your earth. There are those that believe thousands of craft from other worlds will at long last arrive. And much more. We said it would be a long list.

As gently and lovingly as we can, let us point out to you that you are missing the point, just as you did at the end of 2012. Remember the many expectations that you had attached to that time? Remember the disappointment that everyone felt when those things did not happen as anticipated? You are setting yourselves up for just such a disappointment again.

In 2012 there was an almost universal cry of “Nothing happened!” That was because you had almost completely missed the point of what you had felt coming by interpreting the subconscious knowing as the message that all of the things you most dearly wished for were going to be delivered to you from some outside source or other. Let us state once again for you the reality of what is occurring.

We on this side of the ‘veil’, and that includes the far greater portion of yourselves than you are aware of, serve as the architects, mentors, and guides of the illusory ‘reality’ that you are using to learn lessons from. How you got into this state and why is an entirely different discussion. What is important for this message is that the ‘reality’ that results from all of these current energies and the changes that they are bringing about will be built by you as a reflection of you. So in order to enjoy this time and not be emotionally flattened by it, we would have you change your focus.

Some things that you envision may actually take place over time. That is true. It is also true that many may not. In order to see the things you actually want to see, you must place your desire, intent, and focus on those things and not on their opposites. And that is still not the core of this message.

We have stressed to you over and again that the most important thing that is happening at this time is that you yourselves are changing. Your physical makeup is changing. Your mental life is changing. And your spiritual being is becoming more and more able to incorporate itself into your physical existence as a result. This is the most important thing that is happening on your planet at this time, indeed at any time in her history.

Nothing concerning any of those other things we mentioned above could happen without this. They, if and when they occur, will happen only as a result of these changes we stress to you. Any other expectations you may have as an individual will be missing the point in a very important way. Remember when you read that you should “Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s?” That is something that you must yet learn how to do.

To take liberties with a common quote, you are not physical beings playing with spiritual things. You are spiritual beings playing with very temporary, illusory, and relatively unimportant things. We know that because of your focus they seem to be extremely important. But that is the point, you see. You are giving them a power that they do not inherently possess. And the source of the power that you give them is yourselves.

Now, let us say this. Yes, these are very important times. Yes, immense change is occurring. Yes, that can mean for each of you, as well. But the benefit can be far greater if you place your focus where it is most beneficial to place it. Throw your arms open wide and accept with deep gratitude the very personal and applicable changes that are available to each of you at this time. We promise you that this will not be disappointing. All around you those that understand this are advancing on their own spiritual journeys. We invite you to join them.

Much is being thrown at you in order to distract you. Know this for what it is and you will find yourselves actually living in a different world. Read that how you wish. We will end this here with our dearest hope that you will contemplate these words closely.

Good day.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link:https://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/17/2015 9:25:52 PM

Grab Those Stars!

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

When you have a view from your window, how fortunate you are.

When you live in a cave, how fortunate you are.

When you are alive on Earth, how fortunate you are.

Please don’t think because you live in the hurly-burly of life that you have been given a raw deal. If you truly knew what you have, despite difficulties and too many present dreams unmet, you would know you are blessed and blessed again. You are alive on Earth! You are alive on Earth!

Crowds of soul in Heaven jump for joy at the possibility of being alive on Earth. They thank their lucky stars. Consider that you are in an enviable position to be alive on Earth, an Earth filled with all possibilities. Yes, you live in a dream world. Dream your dreams. The sun does shine. Flowers do grow. Stars do come out at night.

What is not possible in this life of miracles in which you dwell? All, all of it, is miracle, and miracles consist of all possibilities. When you find yourself unhappy, you experience a kind of backward miracle in a land filled with all possibilities. The idea of suffering has been cultured on Earth and accepted as a certainty. Come, stop this now.

Once upon a time, you leaped with joy. And there are also times in this very lifetime when you are aware of your good fortune in having even one breath of fresh air, one moment on Earth as in Heaven. Fortunate are you to be alive.

What if the miracle is that your head and heart exist in Heaven while your feet are on Earth? What if this is true? What if, while you are in life, you are missing the point of life in general and in your life in particular?

Sit down. Here’s the thing: You haven’t left Heaven. You can never leave Heaven. Heaven is not a boundary. In Heaven, not even the sky is the limit. It is not exactly that goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life. The days of your life ARE goodness and mercy. Life on Earth is goodness and mercy. Cease pointing out the opposite imaginings that encumber your life – your life!

You may scoff at the idea that you can choose happiness. Sure, you have seen plenty of suffering and miscommunication on Earth. If you could, you would wipe suffering and miscommunication off the face of the Earth. Then, for God’s sake, why don’t you go for it?

You may ask how? How do you do this? You do this is by alighting on happiness. You don’t do this by blasting suffering and such. Happiness in this moment is your focus. You can’t fight negativity, for negativity doesn’t exist. Negativity is more like a sputtering move reel. Oneness exists. Embrace Oneness. Embrace Oneness this minute.

Life on Earth is as you see it. The world is as changeable as your thoughts. The world is as you design it. When heavy thoughts predominate, life is heavy. What are you thinking about, Children of God? Who says that despair has to rule?

Just as you can choose between eating bitter fruit and sweet fruit, why would you continually choose bitter fruit when there is sweet fruit available? Partake of sweet fruit.

Why would you contemplate the bitter past as well as the bitter future as if life were only past and future? Where do you spend your thoughts and why? Why on Earth would you devote yourself to darkness when there are lighted paths to go down?

I am telling you that you have choice. No matter that the world may say about the world, you can look from another angle. If you can see darkness and doom, you can also see light and love. What are you looking at? What are you looking for? Your thoughts are not marked in stone. You have freedom of thought. Choose your thoughts. Which thoughts are diamonds, and which thoughts are not?

Elevate yourself. Elevate the world. Rise higher. Grab those stars.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/grab-those-stars.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2015 1:25:25 AM

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ Helping Mother Earth to Heal

Source

Mother Earth is just like a child. When a child is sick, the parents give love and that helps the child to get well. The more love we can give the faster and easier the healing process for the child. We can help Mother Earth to heal by sending her love. The move love we can give her, the faster she will heal.
This month there are two eclipses: a solar eclipse that happened on the 13th and a total lunar eclipse that will take place on the 27th. An eclipse brings up energy that is from the past. It is a time to send love and light to help the old energy to be released.
The Lunar Eclipse is a time when the women of the Earth can do a cleansing for their body, for their children and for the Earth. It is a time for meditation and a time to be close to Nature. Going deep within your self and moving love from your root chakra to the heart chakra will help Mother Earth to dissolve discomfort that has the potential to create another disturbance in the form of a natural calamity.
In the ancient times the women would gather together on the full moon holding hands and dancing to the rhythm of the universe. Because the full moon will also be a blood moon coinciding with a total eclipse of the moon, this is an ideal time for the women to prepare a sacred ceremony for the healing of Mother Earth. Gather together with your friends and give her healing love in the same way as you would give love to your children. If many women around the world can do this, a great blessing will occur and Mother Earth will be happy. Let our hearts swell with love and send this energy deep into the very center of the Earth. This is a magical time and the women of the world have the power to transform the old energy into Light and Love.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!