Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/13/2015 7:31:43 PM

An Ascension Unique in the Multiverse – Part 1/3

ascension33I’m orienting towards Ascension on September 28 “as if” it’s going to happen.

To that end, I’ll be reposting some earlier discussions related to Ascension. The dates may be different but the material remains the same.

I begin today with a three-part series on the uniqueness of this Ascension. I want to set the context before getting into the how-to.

After that, we’ll look at what it takes to ascend. Hint: All of you are in. Sit back and have fun, reaping the reward of what you’ve sown.

Given statements that have been made that Ascension as a process has begun, I feel the need to review the case for why this Ascension is from many standpoints unique in the multiverse.

There are three perspectives from which its uniqueness can be observed.

First Physical Ascension

The first feature that makes it unique is that it’s the first time the population of a planet has ascended with their physical bodies intact.

Until this time individuals ascended only after leaving their bodies upon “death.” Archangel Michael tells us:

“What the difference is [between this and other Ascensions], and why so many of you are here, both on Earth and hovering slightly above, is because it will be anchored very much in physicality and form. This shift is not simply an Ascension out of form into sheer energy or into a different dimension or reality. It is an Ascension while having the full opportunity and choice, the selection, to maintain physicality.” (1)

SaLuSa explained back in 2009 that “this [Ascension] is unique, as you take your physical body with you. Not as your existing carbon-based body, but one that has become crystalline and can function in the 5th. Dimension. One that has become lighter, and has moved into a near perfect expression of itself.” (2)

Ela of Arcturus explained that “you will ascend with the higher expression of your physical body. It may not sound special to you taking part in it, but experience is what you seek all of the time. To be as it were, the pioneers of a special dispensation from the Creator, and to be on Earth at such a time is truly worthy of such fine souls as you are.” (3)

Jesus, who “died” before he ascended, reminds us that “I am not talking about dying for immortality. I am talking about living and assuming your human form, or, for that matter, whatever form you choose, to continue on into the golden times.” (4)

SaLuSa invites us to look at the galactics if we wish to see the outcome.

“This time you ascend with your physical body. It is not therefore death of your old one, but simply a change that enables you to use it in a higher vibration. Look at us, as that is where you will eventually be as far as your evolution is concerned. We are always seen as an example of bodily perfection, and in our prime. In fact we can be 100’s of years old without any visible signs of aging, because it is not part of our experience.” (5)

So as not to damage or destroy the physical body, Ascension “will be more of a slower process rather than a snap,” (6) Archangel Michael tells us. Mira the Pleiadian informs us that our bodies are still being prepared for the event.

“Even though most of you are prepared, you have little idea about how these higher energies will affect your bodies. Your hearts hold the dearest energies of Love and Light yet the physical bodies still are being prepared.” (7)

Events like the baptism of clarity and purity and the Tsunami of Love are what are preparing us by gradually raising our vibrations, Archangel Michael explains.

“Has [the raising of your vibrations] reached the fullness of what is required? No. But it is sufficient that this outpouring of love onto the planet will not disassemble or overwhelm you to an extent that you could not maintain or stay in your body, because, of course, the entire purpose of this glorious Ascension is that it is being done while maintaining the physical vessel, which is something that is brand new.

“Do you know, my family, how rare something new is throughout the multiverse? It is rare and it is precious. And therefore it is being very carefully monitored. I wished to say orchestrated, but that would give you the impression that it is us simply doing to, and that is not the nature of this unfoldment.” (8)

I confess that I did not grasp the full importance of statements that had been made since 2008 by people like Matthew Ward that, after Ascension, “there will be no abrupt shift from one extreme to the other in what I shall call ‘daily living.'” (9) Or SaluSa who asked us to “allow for great changes to come with Ascension, clearly not all at once but as a process of evolution that is always taking place.” (10)

All that will happen is being overseen by highly-evolved beings. “Your physical ascension process is being driven by and in the realms of spirit,” Saan through Wes Annac says. (11) Who are these beings? Matthew Ward called them “the highest universal council.” It was they who “planned the Golden Age.” (12)

SaLuSa described them as “exceptionally powerful Beings who will ensure that all action is completed in accordance with the Divine Plan. They oversee our activities and we have complete and utter faith in them. We obey their instructions to the letter, and know we are taking the best course of action for all concerned.” (13)

Under their watchful eye, the process of Ascension has already begun.

In the next part of this series we’ll look at the mass character of this Ascension as a second unique aspect of it.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael, An Hour with an Angel, Jan. 23, 2012, at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/transcript-of-an-hour-with-an-angel-with-archangel-michael-jan-23-2012/.

(2) SaLuSa, April 3, 2009, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.

(3) Ela of Arcturus, Mar. 9, 2009, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.

(4) Jesus in “Transcript of an Hour with an Angel, with Jesus, Jan. 16, 2012,” at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/trasncript-of-an-hour-with-an-angel-with-jesus-jan-16-2012/.

(5) SaLuSa, Feb. 5, 2010.

(6) “Archangel Michael: Let Us Ease This Flight to Freedom,” Dec. 19, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2012/12/archangel-michael-let-us-ease-this-flight-to-freedom/.

(7) “A Message from Mira of the Pleiadian High Council,” channelled by Valerie Donner, June 5, 2014 at http://tinyurl.com/qz4keww

(8) “Archangel Michael: Swept Away in a Tsunami of Love — Part 2/2, channeled by Linda Dillon, January 9, 2014 at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/01/archangel-michael-swept-away-in-a-tsunami-of-love-part-22/.

(9) Matthew’ s Messages, Oct. 22, 2008, athttp://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm.

(10) SaLuSa, Feb. 28, 2011.

(11) “Saan and the Arcturian Councils: You’re Spiritual Explorers by Nature,” channeled by Wes Annac, August 13, 2013 at http://aquariusparadigm.com.

(12) Matthew’s Message, Aug. 11, 2011.

(13) SaLuSa, Aug. 8, 2011.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2015 7:33:56 PM

Archangel Gabriel via Shanta Gabriel: Stability Can Be Found Within

image(Artwork by Daniel B. Holeman)

Dear One,

You have found that your world is speeding up, even a sense of frantic activity without a sense of accomplishment. You have found yourself searching for meaning in all that you are doing when it does not feel like enough.

The truth is that there is an increase in the energy of the Earth’s vibrational field. Because of this, people are experiencing a shift in consciousness that encourages their search for meaning in all that they do. And Universal Consciousness is now more easily available to all who seek than ever before.

This increase in energy is also creating great and rapid change in the world around you. Information is more available, tremendous earth changes, such as earthquakes, fires and hurricanes, seem to be occurring with more frequency, and the very fabric of social, political and family life seems to have shifted into unknown areas.

All these occurrences are in the world of appearance, the world outside yourself. They point out the fact that you can no longer look to your outside world to bring you a sense of stability. You must come back to yourself and find that still point of peace, harmony and wisdom within. This is the only place of stability in these changing times.

Within you there is a place of such Peace that you can totally relax there and allow it to permeate your being. Within you is found the Truth and Joy and meaning which you have sought in vain from the world outside yourself.

Come now and allow yourself to experience this place within, where you can be free just to be. It is as close as your breath. And it is with your breath, and the power of your thoughts and imagination, that you can begin to experience your Higher Self and your connection to the Divine.

Practice

Take a few deep and centering breaths. Bring your attention to the place just below your navel, and imagine that you have found yourself in a very peaceful garden. You can make this garden the most beautiful place you have ever seen. Create flowing brooks and peaceful ponds, flowers and shady trees. Make it a place that you will long to come back to again and again.

Allow yourself to relax and absorb the peace and beauty of this garden. Give yourself time to meet with your guardian Angel and with your Higher Self to receive all the wisdom, guidance and love that you need.

It may take a little practice to find this peaceful place within yourself, but after only a few balanced breaths, it won’t be long before you will be able to go there without effort.

When you give yourself this time of quiet, you will notice that your outer world will not have the power to pull you away from this still place of Peace. This is true stability. It is from this still point within that you will be able to live in this time of change and not feel alone or abandoned. You will be able to connect deeply with the support you need.

Like a wheel whose spokes appear to revolve very quickly, but whose center has quiet movement connecting all the links around it, this revolution of stillness within you will transform your outer world into one of Harmony, Love and Peace.

Remember to ask for this stillness. Ask for the experience of a peaceful garden. Ask for your personal connection to the Source of all life. It all begins with you, with your thoughts, and with the balanced breath that is your connecting link. It is all there for you if you but give yourself the time.

Remember your message from the Angels today:

The Inner Spirit working outward in your life is the only place where stability can be found in these changing times.

Shanta Gabriel for

Archangel Gabriel

September 13, 2015

www.TheGabrielMessages.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2015 7:37:10 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/12/2015

will's picture

Once it happened: A very beautiful man, Mahatma Bhagwandeen, came to the town where I used to live. He was making a small place for orphans, an orphanage. He wanted to collect some money, so he went to collect. The whole day the old man went from one shop to another shop, from one house to another house. He was a very simple man. All that he collected was not more than twelve rupees; he collected the whole day.

When he came back, very tired, I asked, "Where have you been the whole day?" He said, "I have been collecting, but it seems impossible - in one day only twelve rupees. How long will it take for me?" I said, "You wait. This is not the way to collect. " He said, "Then how should it be done?" I said, "You simply wait."

The next day I gave his picture to be published in the newspapers, saying that a great saint had come. Phone calls started coming: "We want to come for darshan." I said, "It is very difficult. The saint rarely gives darshan, but I will see." And many people came, but I didn't allow them to see him.

In two, three days, it was the talk of the town: "A great saint has come, and he is not seeing anybody."

Then I asked a few of my friends, "You go with him," so twenty or twenty-five persons followed him, there was a procession in the town. And wherever he went, the same places, and just three or four days before, the person had given him only four annas; now he gave him five hundred rupees. The same man - but now he was a great saint, followed by twenty-five followers, with pictures in the newspaper, and a very rare man because he never gave audience to people. That day he collected near about eight thousand rupees. There is a lot of difference between twelve rupees and eight thousand rupees.

People's minds live through words. You live through words. Somebody says, "Watch! This man is a thief," and immediately you are totally different towards the man, you are no longer the same. Just a minute before you were so loving, kind, helpful; now you are withdrawn. Just a small word has distorted the whole thing. He may not be a thief. He may not be a saint.

But you live through words, you don't see reality as it is. If a painting is hanging somewhere, you may not see it. You may pass through the room every day and you may not see, and one day somebody says, "This is a Picasso," and then just you see how your eyes are shining and you are standing there in front of the painting, mystified! "Picasso? A million dollar painting?" And it may be nothing.

It may be just some madman who has painted it, but the idea that it is Picasso's painting is enough - and it starts looking beautiful, it starts looking like something miraculous. That's how you are living.

You don't reflect reality. Your mind continuously distorts it. Whatsoever you have been told and taught and conditioned for, your mind functions in the service of it.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2015 7:39:22 PM

We’re Stronger Than They Want Us to Think

Credit: betternetworker.com

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

As individuals, we’ve been taught to believe we’re insignificant and we could never change anything about this corrupted world. We’re programmed to accept a lifestyle where we work all day every day, regardless of whether or not we’re passionate about our job, and come home to a gluttonous or materialistic lifestyle. We think we work so we can live, but most people work to afford luxuries they’re convinced they need.

The controllers want us to think we’re too small to make a difference, and they can get away with their crimes as long as our pacified society never holds them accountable. They can continue to profit from the exploitation of the lower and middle classes (not to mention impoverished nations), and they can continue to ravage the environment and get away with it. Things would change in a heartbeat if people could wake up and demand justice, but as long as we think we’re too small, we’ll never arise or make any changes.

We’ll continue to fight amongst each other, because the people around us will be the only ones we feel ‘big’ enough to fight. People would stop fighting if they knew who the real enemy was and they knew they had what it takes to stop it, but until then, they’ll keep making enemies out of people on their own level. Most of them have a displaced sense of anger because of the way life is, and they don’t understand that our society is engineered to be this way. They could perhaps channel that angry energy into a productive form of protest or activism if they did, and they wouldn’t be alone.

The purposeful lack of self-empowerment isn’t just meant to keep us from holding the elite accountable. They also want to keep us from discovering our spirituality and our oneness with each other and the rest of the world, because then, they really won’t be able to control us. They could never control a world of socially and spiritually conscious people who are willing to work together, and they depend on our disempowerment and our carelessness about the way the world is governed.

Spirituality restores our self-confidence and our willingness to fight, in a balanced and peaceful way, for the rights we know we’re supposed to have, and this is why Big Brother targets spiritual figures, movements and communities. They know these movements are waking people up, and that’s the last thing they want. Once we’re awake, the cat will be out of the bag and they’ll no longer keep a lid on the spiritual secrets they think we aren’t good enough to know.

Credit: sustainableman.org

Mainstream religion is partially responsible for the destruction of true spirituality, because the controllers know they can fool the masses with distorted, falsified belief systems. Everyone is spiritually hungry, even those who rebel against religion and spirituality, and since they controllers know this, they suppress true awareness with belief systems that force their followers to adhere to strict rules that keep them from growing closer with the divine.

Few things are more liberating and empowering than true spirituality, and as long as false religions siphon their followers’ sense of love, guidance and empowerment, the masses will be too blind and distracted to see what’s going on right under their noses. They’ll be too busy with their conditioned lifestyle to question what’s really going on, and the last people they’ll point the finger at are politicians and CEOs of multinational corporations.

We need to break our deeply rooted programming by understanding that we’re powerful spiritual beings who can move mountains, and the world will continue to be corrupt if we fail to tap into our individual and collective power. Our individual power is impressive enough, but our collective power would amaze us if we could come together and tap into it. Our abilities and achievements would be surprising to say the least, and the best part would be the ease with which we could uproot the controllers and set our sights on creating something new.

Credit: 9buz.com

Every one of us is powerful, and it’s time we give ourselves the credit we deserve. Instead of backing away or hiding in the corner, let’s emerge from our comfort zones and tell the world how we feel about spirituality, government and corporate corruption, and so many other important topics. We have no more reason to hide from the world, because it’s slowly yet surely waking up and the same people who used to think we were crazy will soon support us.

Unity is impossible without self-love and self-empowerment, but with them, it’s inevitable. Loving ourselves is the first step to empowering ourselves (and everyone else), and self-love will be the key that brings the world together. Most people still don’t love themselves enough to show anything but bitterness to the rest of the world, but we can slowly change this.

Even if it takes a while, we will restore humanity’s love and confidence. We can work on restoring our own in the meantime, with the knowledge that our personal transformation will make it easier for the rest of the world to wake up and transform when they’re ready. People will be more open to self-love (and love for the rest of humanity) when they see how easily and freely we share it, and before we know it, all of humanity will be empowered, confident and ready to eject the controllers from their self-made thrones.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2015 12:16:04 AM

Council Of Elders To Replace All Governments!

September 13, 2015

Council Of Elders To Replace All Governments! in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com

Imagine waking up and reading this headline or watching this on the nightly news…

As a result of all governments being responsible for the pollution of our air, water and food supplies, all governments will cease to exist and will be replaced by a council of elders who represent all of humanity and will only work in humanity’s best interests.

All ideas and decisions will be transparent within this council of elders as each elder will be held accountable for making continuous improvements in the name of humanity’s best interests.

Daily and weekly progress reports will be available to everyone.

There will no longer be any more 2 or 4 year term limits. ‘Elections’ will be held every 6 months to either maintain the current council members or to oust those who are either not working in humanities best interests or have not made any progress within that time frame.

Even though shadow governments and secret societies will try to maintain their dominance over humanity, their existence will fade away as all suppressed technologies are released, including free energy, cancer cures and teleportation.

Water purification technologies will be released where anyone and everyone will have access to fresh, clean water, including technology that purifies salt water into drinking waterr.

The genetic engineering of our air and food supply will no longer be in existence and those who have been responsible for polluting our air, water and food supplies will be held accountable for their actions, as well as any other crimes against humanity.

These people will not be placed in prison, but they will be the ones who help to build this world into a better place for all of us, including themselves. They will be on the assembly lines for free energy devices or working in the fields planting and/or harvesting enough organic food to feed the world and to help end starvation. They will be building eco-friendly homes for those who are homeless or helping to purify our water systems.

The assets of all corporations who have been working against the best interests of humanity will be seized and redistributed to the global population, creating abundance for everyone.

Ubuntu communities will be set up where each person only has to work 3 hours per week within their community and will no longer be an economic slave for the 1% of society.

Also see: Michael Tellinger – UBUNTU – A World Without Money

Even today’s news headlines on In5D Alternative News are pointing to a collapse of the old in order to usher in the new paradigm:

‘Truckers for the Constitution’ Plan to Slow D.C. Beltway, Arrest Congressmen
Banks prepare ‘war rooms’ in case US defaults on debt
‘Dollar valueless, about to crash’ – World Bank whistleblower

During this transition, we will transit out of the fiat-based currency model into a model of wealth and abundance for all. The only remaining ‘stores’ would be ones that support this new way of life without the need for excessive profit and gain at the expense of others, including people and our planetary resources. As each Ubuntu community evolves, all forms of money will become non-existent.

The following video provides ideas and solutions to everything that is wrong with this world.

As it mentions in the video, all ideas would be open source as patents and copyrights would no longer exist. For example, if somebody invented a new technology that benefits humanity, a different person could take that idea and make it better. Patents and copyrights have held us back from evolving into a Type 1 Civilization.

Our current way of life is unsustainable and at this juncture, it is imperative to come up with viable solutions. What ideas do you have? Leave a comment below!

Click here for more articles by Gregg Prescott!

About the Author:
Gregg Prescott <a href=Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D andBodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. His love and faith for humanity motivates him to work relentlessly in humanity’s best interests 12-15+ hours a day, 365 days a year. Please like and follow In5D on Facebook as well as BodyMindSoulSpirit on Facebook!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!