Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/22/2015 7:23:33 PM

Earth History According to Ra: South American Visitations

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

We left off from a discussion about the visitations the Confederation made with the Atlanteans, which didn’t go as well as the Confederation intended. While their teachings were initially accepted and utilized, they gradually became distorted and used for war, which eventually resulted in the sinking of the Atlantean continent.

The Confederation, which includes Ra, never wanted this to happen.

Despite the Atlanteans’ distortion of their teachings, there were a couple other civilizations the Confederation made contact with in hopes of helping them evolve. One of those civilizations was in South America, and here, we’ll learn about these well-meaning South American visitations, which also didn’t go as planned.

This story is similar to what happened in Atlantis, with a few small differences such as the style of the pyramids that were created. As we’ll learn here, it took longer for the South American civilization to muddy the Confederation’s teachings, but unfortunately, it did happen.

First, Ra tells us that the South American civilization was contacted because of their worship of the sun and their interest in its ‘manifestations’.

Question: “Now, I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me (…) about the contact, and its ramifications, and the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: “I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshiped this source of light and life.

“Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.” (1)

Like I mentioned earlier, the pyramids were designed differently than the ones in Atlantis and Egypt.

Credit: auricmedia.net

Once the Confederation group realized the civilization’s advancement was going smoothly, they decided to leave because they felt they were no longer needed.

“These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the One Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.

“They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.” (2)

The information (and the plan that came with it) had been slightly distorted by that point, but not nearly as much as the Atlanteans’ teachings. Along with the fact that the plan for harvest was near to fruition, the Confederation entities decided they no longer needed to stick around and help.

You might recall from our previous discussion that people on other planets are usually able to evolve without the assistance of any higher force (including a terrestrial guru), and it makes sense that the Confederation would want to step back at a certain point and let these civilizations evolve on their own.

There are times when the Confederation needs to speed up the evolutionary plan by appearing and sharing wisdom and technology, but for the most part, they prefer to watch from the other side as civilizations discover science, spirituality and other liberating concepts and use them to evolve.

The Confederation group who originally helped the South Americans returned a little while later to correct the slight distortions that had been made in their teachings, but unfortunately, it went downhill from there.

Credit: onsecrethunt.com

Keep in mind that even when Ra uses the term ‘entity’, they usually refer to a collective consciousness or ‘social memory complex’, which is comprised of spiritually evolved individuals who’ve merged and become one consciousness while still keeping the individuality of each entity intact. Ra is a social memory complex, and rather than being one lone entity, Ra is an entire planet of entities who’ve evolved and merged their consciousness.

“Therefore, as is the case in all breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

“Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.

“As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans. Thus, this social memory complex is also given the honor/duty of remaining until those distortions are worked out of the distortion complexes of your peoples.” (3)

The Confederation’s naivety is made apparent numerous times in the Law of One material, and despite what happened to their teachings in Atlantis and Egypt, they figured the South American civilization would be able to handle these teachings without their receivers developing a god complex, enslaving their people or demanding human sacrifice.

But all of that did happen, and after so many visitations went wrong, it was eventually determined that a lighter approach would have to be taken (as we’ll learn below). We earthly humans are an interesting species, and not only have we been somewhat incapable of evolving on our own – we’ve even perverted the help we’ve been given.

The elitists of every civilization are more to blame for the perversion than the general public, but our evolutionary flaws are still worth pointing out.

A potential UFO in Egyptian hieroglyphs. Credit: mysteryhistory.tv

In our final quote, Ra explains why contact has been sparse since the Atlantean/Egyptian/South American visitations.

Question: “In the last session you mentioned that during this last 25,000-year cycle the Atlanteans, Egyptians, and those in South America were contacted and then the Confederation departed. I understand the Confederation did not come back for some time. Could you tell me of the reasons, and consequences, and attitudes with respect to the next contact with those here on planet Earth?

Ra: “I am Ra. In the case of the Atlanteans, enlargements upon the information given resulted in those activities distorted towards bellicosity which resulted in the final second Atlantean catastrophe [10,821] of your years in the past, as you measure time.

“Many, many were displaced due to societal actions both upon Atlantis and upon those areas of what you would call North African deserts to which some Atlanteans had gone after the first conflict. Earth changes continued due to these, what you would call, nuclear bombs and other crystal weapons, sinking the last great land masses approximately [9,600] of your years ago.

“In the Egyptian and the South American experiments results, though not as widely devastating, were as far from the original intention of the Confederation. It was clear to not only us but also to the Council and the Guardians that our methods were not appropriate for this particular sphere.

“Our attitude thus was one of caution, observation, and continuing attempts to creatively discover methods whereby contact from our entities could be of service with the least distortion and above all with the least possibility of becoming perversions or antitheses of our intentions in sharing information.” (4)

I think it’s mentioned elsewhere that the Confederation determined that channeling would be a safer, lighter approach to contacting people or civilizations who are ready to evolve. They may have mentioned that they telepathically contacted the Atlanteans before actually landing and sharing their knowledge (some of the Atlanteans made a group-mind call and the Confederation answered), but in more recent times, they’ve used channeling to connect.

Credit: exploremeditation.com

In Ra’s case, they were able to speak through Carla Rueckert, and there have probably been a few other talented channelers who brought through genuine information about all of this. Most channelers are probably unable to connect with Ra since they send a ‘narrow band vibration’ that’s difficult to connect with or interpret accurately, but the Confederation has determined channeling to be a safer method than direct contact.

I’m sure that’ll change when people wake up and start living from the heart instead of the ego, and for now, we have an amazing database of, in my opinion, accurate and detailed channeled information from Ra to help us understand our reality in a new way.

The time will come for the Confederation and any other spiritually evolved extraterrestrial force to walk openly among us, but we have to prepare ourselves for such a monumental thing before we can actually experience it. It will happen, but only when we can experience it without descending into madness or inflated egotism.

Footnotes:

1. Ra, channeled through Carla Rueckert: “The Law of One”, All four of the Law of One books can be found at the LL Research website (http://llresearch.org) in full:http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx Thanks to the Law of One website ‘Lawofone.info’, (http://lawofone.info) where the quotes for these reports are taken. The quotes from this article were taken from the section:http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Earth+History&su=Confederation+Aid#Confederation+Aid
  2. Loc. cit.
  3. Loc. cit.
  4. Loc. cit.

Share freely.

I’m a twenty-two year old spiritual writer, blogger, musician, and channel for the creative expression of the inner universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.

The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.

I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) and Twitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2015 7:47:48 PM

Only Truth In Heaven

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

No matter what, no matter what you see, no matter what you believe, no matter what the world says and identifies you as, you are My love. You are My beloved, and I store you safely in My heart.

In the consciousness of Heaven, safety is not even a thought. There is no contrast to safety. There is no thought of safety, for danger is not thought of. All is well is not even a phrase except in the extant world because “All is well” is a given. You believe in untruth so very well. In fact, you hold on to untruth, the same way you hold on to the belief in money. Of course, you are sure that money must be true. It is in your hand, or in your wallet, and another hand is reaching out for what you have or do not have in your hand at a particular moment.

Lip service may be given to the idea that love rules the world when, all along, you are sure that money is the Ruler of the World. You are not only sure of this. You can prove it.

In the world, it is like money is your livelihood. You kneel down to it.

Do not think that I criticize you for this. I understand your dependency upon what is referred to as wealth, yet, you’ve got to know, that money has no place in Heaven. You can’t buy anything in Heaven. You can’t sell anything in Heaven either, unless you call Truth a commodity. There are no commodities in Heaven. There is no trading in Heaven. There is no speculating in Heaven. There is Truth in Heaven.

That the Land You Currently Live In is all a made-up idea has no appeal to you at the same time as you would desperately love to not to suffer anything that you presently imagine that you do. O, how real is suffering to you. You feel damaged from suffering, and you appeal to Me that suffering come to an end, not only for yourself and your family, yet also for the entire Family of Mankind.

And yet, and yet, at the same time, you never want Life on Earth to be over, whether you are part of it or not. You want Life on Earth to go on into posterity. To your heart, absence of Life on Earth would be tragic.

Absence of Life on Earth would be tragic to you because, dear ones, you believe in it so and, when it comes down to it, you love it so, despite your caterwauling.

You believe in ownership, beloveds. Ownership is a big thing to you. You must know that the concept of ownership is illusion. Holding on is ownership. You will admit that possession is illusion. You don’t even possess Life on Earth except as a winding thought.

You may believe in battle more than you believe in peace. Havoc sometimes seems mainstream. For you to say there is peace in the world seems to be an illusion, a nice one albeit illusion. You are the kind of person who sees life somewhat like eating gruel, and you will not tell a lie and say you are eating a fancier soup than you are. Yes, you are down to Earth. You are, perhaps, too down to Earth. It’s perfectly okay that you raise your thoughts higher. It seems that, no matter how hard you may try, you cannot hold on to even your fragments of the idea that life is suffering.

Go ahead. Take what you see as risk, and believe in Heaven. Deny it no longer.

Go ahead. Cry with relief. You live in Fantasy Land whereas Heaven is Truth, and Infinity Is and Love Is. You can be a different kind of realist. You can step out of the unreal into the Real which, I insist, you never really left except as you thought so while your body drifted around on Earth denying your foremost inheritance that is I, God in Heaven and on Earth. And, you! Don’t forget you. You have your inheritance within you. Your inheritance ready to burst wide open. Go for it.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/only-truth-in-heaven.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2015 7:53:23 PM

TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2015

Judith Kusel ~ THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS ESCALATED BY THE RETURN OF THE 7TH SUN AND RECONNECTION TO THE CENTRAL SUNS’ ENERGIES

In the next few months there will be an escalated shift in consciousness, the likes of which human beings have never experienced before, and it has to do with the return of the Suns, as mentioned in one of my previous articles, https://judithkusel.wordpress.com/2014/12/17/the-7th-central-sun-of-the-7th-galaxy-returns/ but also in lieu of what is happening in the inner earth.

In the last years I was called upon to work intensively with certain earth energy grids of what has lain dormant for many millions of years, and is now being reactivated and rising to the fore. As I was made more and more aware, of what it is that is being reactivated and released, the more I became conscious of how this will be shifting humanity into much higher gears of life and living.

Massive earth upheavals and earth changes are upon us – not to be feared, but rather to be welcomed, as this is the New Earth truly rising to the fore.

The new cannot rise with the old still in place, and therefore the old is making way for the new. All of life forms part of the spiraling dance of life, where in order for new life to rise, the old has to disintegrate, dissolves, so that the new can form on the destruction of the old.

We cannot go through this massive shift without also experiencing an INNER shift. In order for the Old Adam to die, the New Adam is emerging out the ashes of the old – in other words, the Old Adam Kadmon (prototype) body is not making way for a much higher frequency body, more crystalline in nature, and therefore more able to hold the higher vibrational frequency bands of the New Earth.

One of the reasons why so many people have had a total disintegration of their old lives and the proverbial carpet being pulled from under them, had to do with this total paradigm shift, and most, like me, have felt the old life totally disintegrating and new still forming in so many ways.

With the rising to the fore, we cannot take the old emotional baggage, the trauma, the pain, the scars, with us into the new and higher way of life. Therefore we will be cleaved open to the very core so that all the old puss can be released, so that the old ways of acting, living, being, can disintegrate, be released, so that we become so light in body, mind, and spirit, that we can make that shift, without being weighed down with excess emotional baggage.

Just like our personal lives are disintegrating on so many levels, the relationships, the social, the governance structures, indeed all of life and the way we interact with others will start feeling this disintegration on many levels. The old structures too no longer serve our highest soul growth and good – indeed, they do not serve the collective anymore, and the collective consciousness is therefore now moving into the higher octaves of being and so the old structures have to be reinvented. It is like reinventing the wheel, but the cosmic wheels of life, and not the earthly ones, for we are stepping into our cosmic citizenship.

We have essentially been prepared for this since the Second World War and it we look back in just these last few years how we have moved into a much higher technologically advanced society, with wonderful tools like the Internet, Cyberspace, and etc. being developed and returned to the planet, then imagine how much will shift in the next few years?

The New Children have the inherent genius programmed into them to truly lift humanity into the higher octaves of consciousness and Being, and they will truly bring about a revolution in technology and consciousness, which will make this massive shift we are currently going through, look like child’s play.

To try and hang onto the old life and lifestyles is futile. In as much as we are willing to allow ourselves to be transformed, to be guided, to be revamped and rejuvenated, in as much will we are able to make it through this immense shift with all the tools to assist us and help us through this all.

However, we have to let go of the old ways. We have to let go of all that no longer serves our highest soul growth and good and that of the collective. We cannot move into this New Earth being created now, with all the old ways of thinking, acting, relating, And Being.

Therefore the best is to do that daily cleansing, and clearing, and to be open to change. No more clinging onto that which is disintegrating and rather welcoming in the changes. When our mindset and heart-set change from deep within, we focus on truly being ready to shift with the incoming massive energy tides, we will find that we are being lifted by this mighty force and it comes almost effortlessly.

However if we resist at some level, there will be pain and great feelings of intense loss, of being lost at sea.

It is best to remember that no changes can occur, without something giving way to create a void. Once the void or vacuum is created, the higher energies can move in.

Such is the wave of change now upon us.

2015, truly is a year of paradigm shifts in consciousness – yet it only paves the way for more and more intense changes coming in, for the next 50 to 100 years.

In a thousand years a space traveler will hardly recognize this planet – such has been the massive revamping, reforming, and reinvention of the planet and the human species.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2015 7:56:44 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday July 22, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

When you don’t know what to do in regards to a situation in your life, you can always step in and be your own loving guide. Deep inside you always know what honours you and what does not. By following the same advice you would give to your dearest friends and loved ones, you will be demonstrating self love in a way that can never, ever steer you wrong. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/07/22/daily-message-wednesday-july-22-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2015 8:01:55 PM

The Final Transition and Defeat of the Archons
BY ON ·

(Zen Gardner) We are living in perhaps the most exciting and challenging time in history. The acceleration of information from every side continues to pour in while the spiritual awakening bursts upon us. This collision of worlds is ongoing and the culmination at many levels is surely inevitable and no doubt already upon us.

That humanity faces a psychopathic otherworldly driven agenda is evident, and has been for a long time. The advancement of technology at this rapidly rising peak of this crescendo brings new dimensions to our planet and existence. The ultimate power tools are now available to darkly driven forces and we are increasingly forced to deal with them on a daily basis as they steer towards their totalitarian nightmare.

This massive program is not a briskly brushed aside issue by any stretch of the imagination. Too much has been at work and covertly engineered for far too long to stop their progression – entirely.

But it is destined to fail. The question is: will it be now? It’s up to us.

struggleplant2

The Struggle Is Real

Everything natural, growing and spontaneous in our marvelous Universe attests to the eventual downfall of any and all controlling mechanisms. These living proofs are markers dear to our awakened hearts, regardless of power crazed entities’ devastating designs of oppression and genocide. Life survives, just as plant life always comes back again despite forest fires, volcanic eruptions or massive earth changes.

That’s the inherent nature of our wondrous creative existence.

Battles within life’s cycles clearly rage, as they do with the varying levels of the higher conscious-being community around us. This struggle is apparently part of how things work. No matter how much some may attempt to over-spiritualize this reality, the growth cycle clearly involves living amidst adversity and learning to not just survive, but cooperate in love and harmony together despite oppositional forces.

However…

The missing factor has been doing what we can to dismantle their destructive mechanisms. This is the stage we now find ourselves after far too much time blindly trusting authority and abdicating our power and capabilities to overlords, many disguised as so-called elected representatives, while others are outright oligarchs who’ve been in place for eons without disruption.

How It Will Play Out

It’s clear things will get worse before they get better. While this current world we’re confronting is simply a snapshot in eternity, it cannot be minimized or ignored any longer. Too many forces are in the hands of madness to not be used to some degree. We see this in the roll out of the AI agenda as well as the monetary, biotech and geoengineering programs, to name just a few. For these despotic forces to not attempt to utilize these insane programs, most of which are already in process after decades of preparation, is counter-intuitive, however nightmarish the current as well as coming effects may be.

It’s a form of momentum and very difficult to stop altogether. We can expose what’s going on and help people prepare as well as speak up and fight this as much as possible. However, their meglomaniacal designs have been going on full throttle while humanity was lulled to sleep and distracted from seeing its intended control and obvious violence and death fixation to satisfy their parasitic cravings.

A fundamental truth many are uncomfortable with as true as it is, but seeing the enemy for who they are is intrinsic to knowing how to expose, resist and defeat them.

Independence-Day-10

The Lynch Pin of Activation – Downing the Archon Agenda

On the bright side we’re taking their ill-c0nceived and wickedly intentioned construct of death and control down. One step, one article, one video, one conversation, one awakening, one empowerment, one loving deed, one concerned action at a time. This is our heart cry and the calling we’re learning to step into.

You can visualize this as the crashing of massive spacecraft that are attempting to overtake our planet, much like we saw in the movie Independence Day. Their eventual end will have dire consequences on the rest of us since they’ve interwoven their matrix of control into every fabric of human society and even massively interfered with earth’s natural processes.

But it won’t happen unless we do our part.

Humanity has been bamboozled. Ironically, these archonic entities trying to control and manipulate us are able to transgress in the name of “freedom” with impunity – something these same entities loathe. Deceit is their number one tool, as perfectly evidenced by the archon possessed Zionist agenda, an outcropping that is so obviously wicked the entire world structure has to deny it even exists.

Similar to the bully in the playground, these oppressive entropic influences seek complete dominance at the expense of everything in their path. They create and promote anger, violence, greed and self-satisfaction to justify their own ends like a mind worm working its way into the human psyche. This is how they work, softening and even neutralizing opposition of any sort.

When confronted with the full light of truth, however, they cannot operate.

These parasites thrive on the principles of the generous life giving nature of our creative Universe, yet want to limit that access for others. In fact they’re insanely jealous of us. There’s a lot to be said about this in the Gnostic texts and other perceptive teachings everyone should be familiar with.

These archonic cryptoterrestrials in whatever form are real and are behind the scenes engineering our world either directly or using willing, psychopathic idiots amongst us to manage their tasks. It’s an infestation and just as our white blood cells rush to meet destructive micro organisms to preserve our health and well being, so must we behave as conscious warriors of light and true love.

lightwarrorearth

On the Fulcrum – A Golden Opportunity for Drastic Charge

As the dystopian skynet-type AI program rolls out and geoengineers, psychoperverts and social engineers continue seeming to implode our planet and race, we stand at an apex of change never before seen in the history of our planet – at least as far as we know. Perhaps we’re replaying the Atlantis vs Lemuria scenario or the ancient Vedic wars. I don’t know, and it doesn’t really matter, although the passing of the Kali Yuga is extremely significant as we make this transition.

We’re faced with what we’re faced with – very serious challenges and conditions.

I do feel strongly though that we have an opportunity of the ages, literally. The transition to the next age is upon us but how it comes out is up to us. We can stop the insanity of futile cycles of history and move on to the next level, or not. However you perceive the cycles of life, you have to admit that humanity’s history is a sordid repeating cycle of oppression and violence, despite humankind longing to live in peace and harmony.

Controllers come and go at will while humanity has simply observed and complied. This is on the precipice of being ended if we will seize the opportunity before us. Synchronistically, or by design, this coincides with the change of ages foreseen by cultures of old.

The question immediately arises: Is this our ultimate opportunity to leave this repeating cycle, by standing up and defeating the self ordained masters of our race who have sentenced us to this prison-like repeating cycle of abuse? A profound thought.

I think so.

Our Potential Outcome But It Must Be Seized

I visualize a very encouraging conclusion, although wrought with interim destruction and tragedy, much like we’ve witnessed in various sci-fi scenarios. Their programs will fail, but at a great price.

To be so cavalier as to think the destructive aspect would be fully averted is nonsense to me and wishful, blissful thinking that fills our current outlook with mind-numbing soma that keeps us from appropriate action. Just look at the constant escalation of outright war and genocide, never mind the geophysical, economic and mad science manipulations running amok. It’s not letting up.

This new agey misleading so-called “pacifist” mindset that all is cool and everything will be taken care of by the “others” of whichever description, or just go “Om on the Range” while the world crumbles, is not the case or solution by any stretch of the imagination. It’s a deliberately disabling, debilitating and ultimately destructive imposed paradigm of social and personal disempowerment, however “cool” or trendy. Simple research into who and what agencies and institutes are behind these psyop movements will clarify any questions you may have.

But ultimately those who align themselves with this feel good gobbledygook are copping out from taking personal action and responsibility.

It’s my understanding there is outside help available to each of us, but it is dependent on our personal activation. To just watch and wait is nothing less than outright complicity in what is being perpetrated upon us.

Spiritual technologies are of course extremely important and in fact fundamental to countering this war on humanity being waged. I participate in many and find them very effective as well as personally empowering.

If we’re not empowered by conscious connectivity to Source and manifest the indomitable light of Truth and Love our efforts will be in vain, something I and many others have pointed out extensively. We must first be fully awake ourselves, and full on exposure of the reality of our situation and what we’re up against is intrinsic to this victorious overcoming.

lighthouse

Sorry Boys, We Woke Up and Won’t Have It

This is the fulcrum on which we are perched. Will humanity roll over and let these psychopathic parasites’ designs materialize? No is the answer.

But don’t just observe, participate. The extent of the damage these spiritually driven psychopaths create is up to us – here and now. We can minimize the damage and encourage and strengthen our progeny and brothers and sisters enormously. We must face up to it, in any and every way possible. The ongoing struggle is not to be dismissed in fatalism and reticence, but active participation in full on empowered conscious awareness.

Let’s stand together, courageously and with dogged determination. It is clearly our calling at this crucial time in the history of mankind and our planet. Never fear or stand in awe of their temporal power, it only feeds their program.

Live in light and broadcast it with abandon!

Much love always,

Zen

ZenGardner.com

P.S. Want to activate more fully? Go to FullCircleProject.net and find others with similar passions and concerns in your area and take it to the next level. A grassroots full spectrum response cannot be stopped.

Source: Zen Gardner

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!