Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/13/2015 7:03:05 PM

Office of Poofness 7-12-15… “Lift Every Voice”

poofness_office_of_160Music video and lyrics at the end.

[Poof] “The Project is for real and the lost hope or the disillusionment of all of that is natural but the thing will manifest and the work being done is on-going… Hang in there; don’t quit now. Be still and know; this will materialize as promised.

[ZAP] “THERE IS A MASSIVE UNDERTAKING BY CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS THAT CARE DEEPLY (SV) IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FOUNDATION THAT WILL HELP REMEDIATE THE WHOLE PLACE, AND DECONTAMINATE IT. THIS WILL ALSO INVOLVE THE OCEANS AND THE ATMOSPHERE. IMAGINE A MICROBE THAT EATS RADIATION. POUR IT IN AND WAIT (INSTRUCTION ON THE BOTTLE). THIS WORKS WELL FOR ME.

“THANKS BM. OUR PURPOSE IS THE SAME. THERE IS NO CHANGE TO OUR FOCUS. THE VERY FIRST THING (BESIDES FUKUSHIMA AND SIMILAR) IS CHILDREN, SENIORS, AND WATER. THEN FOOD, SHELTER, MEDICAL, ETC. WITH THIS LAYOUT, I THINK THE DIFFERENCE THIS WILL MAKE WILL BE ASTOUNDING.

“THE MONEY WILL BE UNDER VERY TIGHT CONTROLS TO ENSURE NOBODY BUYS A CONTAINER OF GUNS OR BUYS A COUNTRY AND SETS THEMSELVES UP AS GRAND BIG AND LARGE IMPERIOUS DICTATOR-FOR-LIFE. UNLESS IT’S A MOVIE.”

———————————————————————–

Greetings and Salutations:

[POOF SAID;] “The Project is for real and the lost hope or the disillusionment of all of that is natural but the thing will manifest and the work being done is on-going. Many are is a state of desperation and feel the pain of so many who have held fast to this project for so long. The Chinese do not think in terms of time as Americans or Westerners, they know that existence has been shall we say, “forever”. It feels like being on a plane ride ready to jump out in your first parachute jump. Hang in there; don’t quit now. Be still and know; this will materialize as promised.

“The world has not changed; upsets and chaos continues to unfold; in fact there is more of it every day. The revelations forthcoming are monumental and the changes those will bring in time are for the betterment of all. In the meantime, the work that is afoot is continuing and the enormous power that some have had in this world has been crimped enough that changes are going on. The continued reinforcement for all who wait is that the transition time is far, far closer than it has ever been and the worrisome issues that you see afoot are just that. Do notice that money cures a lot of ills. So do not be surprised!…P… “

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

I HAVE RECEIVED MUCH EDUCATION ON THE FUKUSHIMA ISSUE, AND IT APPEARS THAT BETWEEN OUR EFFORTS HERE AND THE EFFORTS OF UPSTAIRS, WE SHOULD BE OK.

THERE IS A MASSIVE UNDERTAKING BY CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS THAT CARE DEEPLY (SV) IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE FOUNDATION THAT WILL HELP REMEDIATE THE WHOLE PLACE, AND DECONTAMINATE IT. THIS WILL ALSO INVOLVE THE OCEANS AND THE ATMOSPHERE.

IMAGINE A MICROBE THAT EATS RADIATION. POUR IT IN AND WAIT (INSTRUCTION ON THE BOTTLE). THIS WORKS WELL FOR ME.

SO, NO MORE FEAR STUFF ON FUKUSHIMA, AS THE MOBILIZATION IS IN EFFECT, AND WE WILL GET THIS THING DONE AND CLEANED UP. MUCH THANKS TO THOSE THAT HELPED BRING CLARITY TO THIS SITUATION, LIKE JOE AND OTHERS.

Just sent a small PayPal donation. Wish it could be much, much more.

THANKS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE A LITTLE MAKES.

I personally want you all to know how much we appreciate the many sacrifices you make and have made.

Even in supporting me in being a possible recipient of DragonHeart funds for my community project is amazing. My own Flying Purple Pig to assist me! Who could possibly expect more blessings! The letter from DragonHeart validated me in such a beautiful way, even if the funds have to be prioritized and may not fall this far, to even be considered is truly a gift.

WE ARE ALMOST READY TO BEGIN. THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS BEING FINALIZED THIS COMING WEEK, AND ONCE THAT IS IN PLACE THE PROJECT SIDE WILL BEGIN. BIT MORE LEGAL EXPENSES AND OTHER STUFF AND IT IS DONE. DONATIONS HAVE GOTTEN US TO THIS POINT.

Susan and ZAP, please keep your humor and beautiful outlook on life and DO NOT let misinformed people like Neil Keenan lump you in with anyone who does not have humanity and the planet as first consideration.

I KNOW MUCH ABOUT KEENAN AND HIS TEAM FROM THE FAMILY SIDE, AND I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE MUCH. WE ALL HAVE ROLES TO PLAY OUT DURING THESE END TIMES.

Yes, we all want our bills paid and to be comfortable in our living and health, and if all humanity does not have this too, what has all the struggle been about? Mine has not been to increase the elite, it has been to erase poverty, disease, homelessness, fear, abuse, and the list goes on!

Bless you and all the supporting staff for your dedication.

BM
DHH Project

THANKS BM. OUR PURPOSE IS THE SAME. THERE IS NO CHANGE TO OUR FOCUS. THE VERY FIRST THING (BESIDES FUKUSHIMA AND SIMILAR) IS CHILDREN, SENIORS, AND WATER. THEN FOOD, SHELTER, MEDICAL, ETC. WITH THIS LAYOUT, I THINK THE DIFFERENCE THIS WILL MAKE WILL BE ASTOUNDING.

Source Link: HYPERLINK “https://www.mixcloud.com/PyramidOne/rob-potter-and-red-dragon-ambassador-part-1-july-2015/”https://www.mixcloud.com/PyramidOne/rob-potter-and-red-dragon-ambassador-part-1-july-2015/

Download MP3 here: HYPERLINK http://tindeck.com/listen/vcrpp

RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 1:

The Red Dragon Ambassador did not know that Rob has some deep seated money issues. To the ambassadors credit he remained calm and cool as Rob was having his Conceptions fits over some of the ambassadors answers. Anyway I was definitely concerned as I interviewed the ambassador, this month. I must say the ambassador as a person feels very sincere and my intuition is that he is acting based on his feelings that the “Dragon Elders” he represents are good guys and well-intended.

THE AMBASSADOR REVEALED IS ONE THING. THE AMBASSADOR CONTINUING THE SAME PATH THE CHINESE ELDERS HAVE FOLLOWED IN THEIR PLAN THAT WAS GIVEN SUBSTANCE CENTURIES AGO IS ANOTHER. AS LONG AS THE WORK FOR OUR HUMANITY IS DONE, I HAVE NO ISSUES. IT IS NOT ABOUT “HE SAID SHE SAID”, IT IS ABOUT CARING FOR OUR HUMANITY. INTERNET WARS BETWEEN PROPONENTS OF GOOD THINGS IS SILLY AND WORTHY ONLY OF SNUFFLES RESPONDING IN VARIOUS DEGREES OF GRUNTS.

I will grant him that this may be true. I have not really followed his information that much so when I heard that the elder is supposedly an Annunaki Reptilian hybrid who has been in charge of the world’s finances for several thousands of years. The ambassador argued humanity allowed this to happen and many other things that were little thorns in my mental mind when trying to assess his information.

LET’S FACE IT. WE ARE TRUSTING CREATURES. IF SOMETHING SOUNDS RIGHT, WE TEND TO TRUST AND SUPPORT. THE BAD GUYS KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PLACED ENTICEMENTS THAT WERE BELIEVABLE THAT WE TOOK AS GOOD, AND WENT ALONG WITH THAT NOT KNOWING THE DESIGN BEHIND OF RAPE AND PILLAGE. WE ARE ALL WAKING NOW TO REALITY. WITNESS THE VAST AMOUNT OF ALTERNATIVE WEBSITES THAT TRY TO PUT OUT THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING OUT THERE. DISCERNMENT REIGNS NOW IN SIFTING THROUGH ALL THESE TONS OF INFORMATIONS.

Robert Potter:

Here is my post to Keenan’s site awaiting moderation be wary of all of them is my advice !

Keenan,

My interview with the “ambassador is out today . I am not enamored with the red dragon ambassador. Although he sounds sincere to me I think from what I HEARD FROM HIM in my interview which will go up this Friday on my site after airing on Thursday. He believes what they are saying to him. I do not think the Chinese Dragons or anybody should control the money. My interview which will last for 2 weeks of shows one hour each and will be up later this week. You will hear I am quite tough on him and his alleged Annukai Dragon Emperor and M1 talk. I was even a bit rude to him interrupting his statements when my alarm bells went off.
Even if he is correct I can promise and reveal to you and my followers The Spirit of Truth has a better plan and none of the greedy will be allowed to control jack all. I don’t think any of you public claimants are going to control the money.

THE MONEY WILL BE UNDER VERY TIGHT CONTROLS TO ENSURE NOBODY BUYS A CONTAINER OF GUNS OR BUYS A COUNTRY AND SETS THEMSELVES UP AS GRAND BIG AND LARGE IMPERIOUS DICTATOR-FOR-LIFE. UNLESS IT’S A MOVIE.

By the way Mr. K I do not think you are all peaches and cream either. I heard about your death threat to Winston Shrout after he refused to do your bidding on some bond you wanted cashed. Winston laughed in your face. Keith Scott is allegedly in charge of some global collateral accounts by Roy C Dam? it is all so FUBAR and confusing. For the record I do not believe that is exactly true either? I do know that Keith removed you from some supposed position because of unethical behavior and you had a hissy fit? I also heard you exchanged a bunch of meth amphetamine for cash from behind some Asian bunker door not too long ago.
You’re a spook and I don’t trust any of you! I don’t know what you think you know nor do I care really.

I think you are maybe just a con man still dabbling for the “company” trying to get some bonds cashed? Has the Keenan leopard changed his spots? I do not know for sure I will admit that and again I don’t care go ahead and continue to do your thing. I will say I think your actions and know it all attitude is admittedly perjorative but I have not met you. I have been accused of the same thing as I am passionate and a patriot for integrity in leadership and I am an elegant rebuke I call out corruption where ever it lies to expose its ignorance. I don’t know it all but I am honest sincere and will not be compromised.

But the death threat you made on Winston’s life makes you on the dark side in my mind and shows your level of character which is in need of tremendous improvement. Best you stop trying to bully people and retire completely from public life. Your meth drug dealing and claim to be working for the “good” are incompatible. Ruh roh What are you going to do threaten my life too? I feel you should do something productive. I would like to believe you are well intended instead I get the feeling you are just trying to confuse people.

The truth will be revealed when the dust settles. THAT IS A PROMISE I have REVEALED for you and everyone else. I will need to see a lot more positive things from you before I give you or your words any consideration. Everything I hear about you from multiple sources ain’t good your rep is shot! If In the end anything good for humanity comes from your actions you will get an apology from me after you publically apologize to Winston Shrout saying it was your childish Irish temper and you did not really mean it. WS is a man of the highest integrity and character I know him and respect him so until you apologize and explain yourself your kind of on my steer clear list.

Cordial Regards
The Victory Of the Light
Rob Potter.

WHO IS WINSTON SHROUT? I GUESS INTERNET WARS AND AIRING LAUNDRY IS THE NORM THESE DAYS, BUT I SUPPOSE IT HAS ITS USES AND GETS SOME THINGS STIRRED UP. TRUTH RISES TO THE TOP LIKE CREAM EVENTUALLY. UNLIKE DEAD MEN, TIME TELLS ALL TALES.

In true Keenan style… Neil outs all the financial imposters.

He shares two rapid-fire posts about the dragons, ambassadors, Poofs and Zaps, Landis, Humanus, SWISSINDO, OPPT, Dave Schmidt—you name it—but you’ll need a day or so to read them. Apparently the consters are all fake but Neil.

One post reads…

So the moral to this story is do your homework before getting involved with fairy tales that are too good to be true. Align yourself and your efforts only with those who have proven track records of positive actions for the betterment of humanity no matter how small those actions may be.

Unfortunately… Neil doesn’t have a track record either. So far, all we have is what he says he has been doing for the past three years, and no results.

It does appear that the Illuminati public characters are throwing each other under the bus, however. Won’t it be fascinating to learn who the real good guys are?

THE GOOD GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT QUIETLY WORK TO GET THE WORK DONE, AND ACTUALLY GIVE A HELPING HAND TO OTHERS AND CARE DEEPLY FOR OUR HUMANITY. THAT’S MY DEFINITION. WHY FIGHT AMONGST EACH OTHER? MAKES NO SENSE. WE HAVE THE ENVIRONMENT TO BATTLE WITH AND CLEAN AND HOMELESS KIDS DRINKING SEWER WATER….SO WHAT IS THE PRIORITY? REALLY…

I REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT THE GUYS THAT ARE IN THE LIMELIGHT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS, AND MAKES SOME CORRECTIONS IN THE PATHS THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN. WE DO HAVE A HUGE TASK AHEAD OF US FIXING OUR PLANET AND HELPING HER KIDS. RIGHT?

Susan: I am passing along for you and Zap the text of an email I sent a friend today discussing the Neil Keenan situation. I just wanted you and Zap to know that you are loved and respected, and I thought you might appreciate this:

Neil Keenan has ALWAYS given me the creeps. I have never liked him from the first video I saw. The main reason is because he is virtually always in a battle with someone. Basically, his message is consistent: I’m the real McCoy and anyone else is a fraud and scammer. Only trust and believe in me.

Yet, I am inclined to accept what he says about the Ambassador and Schmidt since, as you know, I never had a good feeling about either one of them either.

WHILE THAT MAY BE TRUE, KEENAN, BO, DAVE, AND MANY OTHERS SEEM TO BE HERE TO DO SOMETHING GOOD IN SOME WAY. THE METHODOLOGY IS CURIOUS, BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL THE END RESULTS, AND I DO HOPE SOMETHING GOOD COMES OUT. DO NOT JUDGE QUICKLY, AS CHANGE IS THE CONSTANT THAT WILL PROVE THINGS OUT. COMMON SENSE.

As I’ve said many times to many people, Zap is the only person whose motivations I trust….not necessarily his info/intel but I do believe his motivations and intentions are pure. I don’t like Keenan calling Zap one of the biggest con artists around.

THAT I DO TAKE AS UNWARRANTED. A CON OR A SCAM NECESSARILY FLEECE PEOPLE OF MONEY IN SOME FASHION. I HAVE DONE NEITHER, SO THOSE LABELS KINDA SORTA DO NOT STICK. THANKS FOR THE TRUST. BY NOW, PRETTY WELL ANYBODY THAT HAS SEEN THE WEBSITES AND LISTENED TO THE WORDS KNOWS THAT THE FOCUS IS SQUARE ON OUR HUMANITY, NOT ESTABLISHING SOME ORGANIZATION DESIGNED TO PROFIT FROM THE MASSES AND JUST PAYING LIP SERVICE TO SOME NEW HYPE.

You may recall that Martha McLaughlin (Nutbar Martha, as I call her) put out an email a few months ago calling Zap a fraud. She was forwarding info published by Patrick Bellringer. I checked out Jerzy online and the evidence just wasn’t there.

PATRICK IS A BROTHER WHO RELIED ON OTHER INFORMATION TO POST WHAT HE DID. HE IS TRYING TO GET THAT POST OFF THE WEB.

There were two things that came up. One item with someone badmouthing him but they gave no reason or example of what he did to cause their opinion…just someone ranting about someone else, which (unfortunately) is quite common on the internet (cyber-bullying, most commonly practiced by teenage girls and my 36-year-old daughter-in-law). The other item was a long list of crooks and scammers and his name did NOT appear in the list….it was just one of the things that came up when his name is googled.

Zap won my admiration in the way he handled that situation…he praised Patrick Bellringer and urged folks to donate to him. He did the same re Dave Schmidt when Schmidt said negative things about Zap. Class act, in my estimation.

IF ANYBODY IS THERE FOR HUMANITY (AND I AM GUILTY OF TRUST) I WILL DO MY BEST TO SUPPORT. HOW CAN I NOT?

Neil Keenan clearly has his info wrong when he says Jerzy used to work with Schmidt and the Ambassador. Zap has made it quite clear all along that he was not involved with them, didn’t really know them, and had reservations about the business model they were using. He was careful not to say anything negative about them and always gave them “the benefit of the doubt”. Jerzy responded to Keenan and then Keenan – in his typical manner – called it “pitiful”. I see that his next update is going to be:

Jerzy Babkowski Attacks The Fake Red Dragon Ambassador And His Con-Artist Friends.

OH BOY. I DO HOPE NOT. JERZY IS NOT KNOW FOR ATTACKING.

This is just disgusting and so totally and completely vintage Neil Keenan. Here you’re going to have to forgive my salty language, which is not my usual but I am not averse to it when appropriate: Whenever I think of Keenan, I continually envision him waving his dick around and gleefully pissing on everything in sight! I hate to see Zap drawn into this and I hope and trust he will again place himself above the fray.

Also Zap doesn’t “fundraise”…we know that for a fact…we’ve followed him now for 2 years since Poof died and he has NEVER asked for money or charged for anything…only a small, meek, humble request to “help out if you can” and even that didn’t start until recently. Not like that Raye Allan Smith of Rumor Mill News who is constantly actually badgering for donations and posts anything and everything from music to the vilest garbage available on the internet, plus ads, ads, ads that open whether you want them to or not…absolutely no discretion exercised and clearly no intent to provide a meaningful service to anyone. She has just figured out how to use the internet to make money.

IT IS TRUE I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING, UNTIL I UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS DONATION THING COULD HELP SOME VERY CRITICAL PEOPLE WITH US FROM DYING. TOO MANY OF HAVE PASSED, AND IF A DONATION CAN SAVE A LIFE, I ASK.

I too love Zap, his weird wit and humor, and his pesky purple porkers!

AND SNUFFLES IS MOST APPRECIATIVE RUBBING AGAINST THE CHAIR LEG GRUNTING SOFTLY WITH A HUGE GRIN PLASTERED ON HIS FACE. THANK YOU.

I was thinking earlier today that, for me, nothing has changed. I never trusted or believed Keenan, Schmidt or the Ambassador (even when he was first on Ron Van Dyke’s show). I still trust Zap. And I’m recalling how we’ve been told so many times and for so long how crazy things would be toward the end. I’m not sure what “the end” is…the references were usually implying “just before the RV”, but I no longer have confidence in the RV. What I do have confidence in is the collapse of the banksters, Federal Reserve, fiat money, debt-based economy, Cabal and secret government. That is the end, I believe, and it is rapidly approaching…so all the crazies are pouring out of all the crevices.

AH YES. THESE END TIMES WILL SEE MANY COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK. THEY WILL BE PLENTIFUL. WHEN THE MONEY COMES, SO WILL THE BAD GUYS CRAWLING OUT FROM BENEATH ROCKS BOTH LARGE AND SMALL AS THE SCENT OF MONEY, NOT UNLIKE A FRESH BAKED APPLE PIE, DISTURBS THEIR NOSES AND ENTICES THEM TO COME FORTH AND TAKE A BITE OR TEN. TO BE EXPECTED, SO WE MUST ALL BE CAREFUL AND WATCHFUL FOR THESE PESKY VEGGIES. ESPECIALLY THE CABBAGE.

MY DEEPEST THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND DISCERNMENT WHEN NASTYGRAMS FLY ABOUT. IT IS HEARTWARMING TO ME TO READ SO MANY POSITIVE POSTS, AND THAT KEEPS ME GOING.

IT HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY ROAD CREATING THE CIRCUMSTANCE FOR LARGE SCALE ACTION THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR ALL OF US, BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. I HOPE MY DEAR DAUGHTER UNDERSTANDS. MY WIFE DOES IN MANY WAYS, BUT NOT HAVING A HUSBAND OR DADDY AROUND MOST OF THE TIME HAS COST GREATLY. THIS “JOB” IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY, AND FEW ARE PREPARED TO SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD. I JUST NEED SOME GOOD SLEEP I GUESS, AND GET BACK TO THE WORK RESTED.

BE SAFE AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED. THIS WORLD NEEDS ALL OF US TO DO THIS WORK, AND YOU CAN BE SURE WE WILL GET GOING VERY VERY SHORTLY. THE FAMILY AND THE EUROPE ROYALS (THE ONES THAT DO NOT ADVERTISE) ARE BEHIND OUR EFFORTS, AND THE SOLACE THAT GIVES ME IS THE UNDERPINNING OF MY EFFORTS.

MISS PHIPPS WISHES TO SAY SOMETHING, BUT SHE WENT INTO THE OTHER ROOM TO CHECK UP ON THE ADMIRAL, SO NEXT TIME.

IN BRILLIANT GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
July 12, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Thank you for your support as we continue to do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn’t do this without your help. Please go to Paypal.com thru friends and family using the account address goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support us. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

‘The Office of Poofness”

Susan, ZAP and staff

———————————————————————–

Lift every voice and sing, till earth and Heaven ring,
Ring with the harmonies of liberty;
Let our rejoicing rise, high as the listening skies,
Let it resound loud as the rolling sea.
Sing a song full of the faith that the dark past has taught us,
Sing a song full of the hope that the present has brought us;
Facing the rising sun of our new day begun,
Let us march on till victory is won.

Stony the road we trod, bitter the chastening rod,
Felt in the days when hope unborn had died;
Yet with a steady beat, have not our weary feet,
Come to the place for which our fathers sighed?
We have come over a way that with tears has been watered,
We have come, treading our path through the blood of the slaughtered;
Out from the gloomy past, till now we stand at last
Where the white gleam of our bright star is cast.

God of our weary years, God of our silent tears,
Thou Who hast brought us thus far on the way;
Thou Who hast by Thy might, led us into the light,
Keep us forever in the path, we pray.
Lest our feet stray from the places, our God, where we met Thee.
Lest our hearts, drunk with the wine of the world, we forget Thee.
Shadowed beneath Thy hand, may we forever stand,
True to our God, true to our native land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyS3HPInHtI

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2015 5:49:42 PM

The Oracle Report, Tuesday, July 15, 2015

bumble+bee
Balsamic Moon Phase:
dream, release

Moon in Cancer

Goddess of Wisdom: Bagalamukhi (Goddess Who Solves)

God of Will: Ian (God of The East)

Skill: accept, acknowledge, and allow

True Alignments: recognition of the efforts of others, restoration, nurturance, valor, messages from the stars, trusting what your heart knows to be true, sharing higher knowledge, guidance or assistance or solutions found in what’s out of the ordinary

Catalysts for Change: desperation, shifting the blame onto another, lies and false fronts, not walking the talk, manipulated hysterics, issues with support, not trusting inner wisdom or knowing, control issues, demanding to be recognized or awarded, snobby

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “winter frost in the woods”

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

Today we turn with the tides of the Moon in Cancer as we undergo an energetic shift or turning point. On the Medicine Wheel of Life, today we pivot from the position of the East, beginnings, to the position of the South, experiences.

Energetically, we move from “winter frost in the woods” to “a small island in the South Seas.”

Whatever we have nurtured over the past month, the month where much internal strengthening and vitality has been building under the surface (under the bark of the trees in the woods), begins to manifest or show up in physical reality. The physical senses are stimulated and life beckons us to embrace and experience it.

In the cycles of the Sun and Moon, the New Moon in Cancer shifts us into a lunar month that is like a month-long First Quarter Moon phase — the time of the cycle when we step out of our comfort zone and take action with what we value, with our heart’s desire, and with our dreams for the future.

The intentions or mindset that was held at during the month of the New Moon in Aries (April 18 – May 16, 2015) now comes into focus and forward action begins. The degree to which we have not abandoned or given up on our highest ideals over the past two months determines the level of manifestation that begins now. (The past two months were the time of year when we were challenged to persevere under intense dynamics — challenged not to give up hope, give up dreams, etc.).

By understanding that today and tomorrow a shifting point is happening to take us from one place on the Wheel of Life to another, we can flow with the shift. This means we don’t resist whatever is happening in our lives. Massive change and alignment is happening in the world and in our lives as Uranus discharges the energy of the Eris Point, 21 Aries, with the Sabian symbol of “a boxer entering the ring.” Eris is the energy of revolution and rebirth and combined with Uranus, bringing freedom from crumbling power and control systems. This is quite in line today on Bastille Day and its underlying spirit of freedom (regardless of the behind the scenes manipulation of the event).

As such, an old imprint of falsity and propaganda (particularly via the written word) tries in vain to re-establish itself today. Fear-based mindsets will be heavily pushed into the collective in order to empower/manipulate the Mars-Pluto opposition that is happening. (How interesting that NASA has released the “new data” on Pluto now as Mars, Planet of War, is making opposition…)

Because the Moon has now moved into Cancer, it is activating the other planets in Cancer and the Cancer energy as a whole. This builds all day long, reaching height around 9:00 pm ET/1:00 am UT and sustaining until the New Moon tomorrow around 9:00 pm ET/1:00 am UT. This increases emotions and sensitivity. People, places, and things can get touchy, so give wide berth to minimize hurt feelings and misunderstandings. People react quickly to being ignored, left out, not considered, not acknowledged, not recognized, not appreciated.

Kindness and simply recognizing the contributions of other’s hard work will go a longer way today.

Mars and Pluto will be in opposition at the New Moon in Cancer tomorrow, which means it will unfold throughout the entire new lunar month. If we didn’t have the wisdom of the Sabians, we would not know that the Mars-Pluto opposition is bringinggood fortune. Mars is located at the degree of the Sabian symbol of “a group of people who have overeaten and enjoyed it.” An abundant supply of whatever we need to truly revitalize ourselves is available over the next month.

But, before Mars moves to the degree of opposition with Pluto, it is discharging the energetic of “a very old man facing a vast dark space to the northEAST.” How fitting as the God of Will Ian, God of The East, takes up stationary position in the East on his last day of duty. Kathe, God of The South, who is much like a divine form of John Lennon, takes over tomorrow.

Let’s give thanks to the forces of Nature and Universe that have given us the will to persevere and reach light at this point in our journey. Today, we follow the shift.

From the latest “Parliament of Wise Owls” recording:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLPrA2LCzY

https://snooze2awaken.wordpress.com/2015/07/10/parliament-of-wise-owls-3-mounting-evidence-of-the-second-renaissance/

http://oracleacademy.org/2015/07/parliament-gemini-top-ten-actions/

Thank you for supporting the Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2015 6:09:00 PM

Brenda Hoffman: New You and Your Personal Experience Lab

brenda1

Dear Ones,

Perhaps you recently surprised yourself with your thoughts or actions – knowing without completely understanding how you know something. Or were surprised with the new gentleness or loving kindness of others. All part of new you and New Earth. More new pieces will become part of you the next few days.

You already know your unexplained time gaps are indicators you are exploring other frequencies or dimensions. Now you will likely start experiencing sparks of light, time travel and/or crunches of sound or colors; all former 3D indicators that something was amiss with your brain or other parts of your physical being.

Such is now merely part of the new you. For it is one thing to travel to various times, dimensions, and frequencies in your sleep state, allowing either a lapse of memory or a convoluted definition upon awakening – and quite another to experience two different times, places, or sensations in your wake state.

It is unlikely that a full picture – either in terms of seeing or experiencing – will immediately be available to you in your wake state, but it soon will be. For you are practicing the skills to do so with a flash here, a sound there, and other sensations that might surprise you.

Perhaps you wish this test process to be complete tomorrow for you feel you have waited long enough. So you have – eons. But again, this process will be at the pace correct for your being.

Human birth is approximately nine months following conception – give or take a few days or weeks. So it is for you now only with a greater time span for you are now on Universal time – which is no time in your reckoning and warp speed in ours.

So give or take a few months and you will be zooming to various frequencies, times, and places, while allowing specific segments to “hold down the fort” of your physical being, knowing in your wake state that you are in more than one location at the same time. If you experienced such a transition before your physical and intellectual being was ready to do so, you would question your sanity and/or physical health. So you will adjust somewhat slowly to your new dream wake state.

Perhaps you wonder if others will know you are experiencing more than one location in your wake state. Some of those at the same or similar place in new you development might even elect to join you or to help you create more experiences. Others who have not yet reached this bifurcation stage will not note anything different, just as those who experience earth death might visit you if they wish even though you do not necessarily know they are doing so for they are at a different frequency.

So it is that your dreams can be visited, as is true for dimensions, frequencies, and times. Does it not make sense that you explore your creative ideas – testing them before you create? Think of your creations as complex dreams that you play within by shifting a wall, piece or person – evaluating the rightness of your dream and starting over if that creation does not produce joy.

New you is starting to create your personal test lab. For it is one thing to slip into new dimensions and times, but quite another to use those dimensions and times for your creative, fun ventures.

That is how those of other dimensions create. No longer will you pine for a specific house, job, spouse, or event, only to discover it is not quite right. For you now have your personal lab to test pieces, places, and people before the final creation. That is how you will ensure joy throughout your day. Not only will you have the joy of creation, but also the skills to recreate, shif,t or change any piece that is not right for you.

Such will happen somewhat frequently at first for you will create dreams you are familiar with in your 3D world. After a bit of time, you will throw away all creation parameters – to create new colors, people, places and things. All creations to bring you joy. As you become more skilled, you will create new environments, even new dimensions and frequencies.

Do not the Universes determine the number and level of dimensions? Yes, but you are the Universes. Not only can you play with time frames and outcomes, you are fully skilled to shift dimensions and frequencies.

When we first spoke of you creating new objects, you limited those thoughts to that which you understood – people, places, and things within a 3D framework; meaning you could visit different dimensions and frequencies, but you had no ability to create anew within the parameters you understood.

You probably know you can shift your history to something more peaceful or joyful via time travel. Now it is time to learn you can create, shift, expand, or do whatever you wish within dimensions and frequencies.

You assumed you would create within limitations. You have no limitations. You are creating a new world. You have a blank canvas. What type of painting/life do you wish to create – traditional, abstract, or something entirely new?

Your being, your world is a blank canvas in all dimensions, times, and frequencies. Your role and your freedom is to create something that has never been before – in joy and love. So be it. Amen.

“New You and Your Personal Experience Lab,” by Brenda Hoffman, July 13, 2015, at https://lifetapestrycreations.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/new-you-and-your-personal-experience-lab/

Source Link: Brenda’s Blog

Copyright © 2009-2015, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2015 6:10:56 PM

Owen Waters: Seven Facets of Spiritual Awareness

Owen WatersLife can be a treadmill of mundane details or it can be an inspiring adventure of uplifting experiences. Through the regular, daily practice of meditation, you can start each day by raising your frequency of consciousness above the mundane, work-a-day level into the spiritual realms of consciousness.

Here are seven facets of spiritual awareness which unfold as a result of daily meditation. Any technique will work. The Ultimate Meditation Technique is particularly effective.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number One – Flow

A sense of flow attracts synchronicity into your life’s events. This almost magical sense enables you to always be in the appropriate place at the appropriate time in order to gain the most out of the experiences that the complete you, your inner self, planned for this life.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Two – Unconditional Love

You develop a sense of unconditional love for the inner, spiritual essence of all the people that you connect with in your life. Even the difficult people, as they are often holding up a mirror for you to understand an aspect of past habits which, deep down, you would like to examine at this time.

Your sense of unconditional love naturally includes full acceptance of yourself, just as you are, with the personality that you adopted for this lifetime of experience. You can catch those old thought patterns of self-criticism and remember that you live in a universe which is naturally full of love and unconditional acceptance.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Three – Abundance

Accept abundance as the natural flow of the universe. Forget those opinions about there being something wrong with money. It’s a form of energy and the universe is filled with energy. Life gets a lot more convenient when you are abundant. It gets really inconvenient when you are not.

When you follow your innermost joy, you find yourself doing work that you love and find absorbing. When you find your work absorbing, you become very good at it, without feeling that it took a lot of effort to become that highly skilled. When you are good at your work, employers and customers alike hear about you by word-of-mouth recommendation and they seek you out. The more in-demand your services become, the more they are worth. Following your inner joy is the secret to finding and developing an occupation which brings natural abundance.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Four – Intuitive Insight

Both men and women find that, with regular spiritual practices, their sense of intuition develops smoothly and naturally. Soon, your insights grow to become very valuable in dealing with the challenges of life.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Five – Creativity

A growing sense of creativity becomes apparent when spiritual practices become your daily routine. You discover new ways to achieve results because you see situations from a broader perspective.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Six – Wisdom

Advances in spiritual wisdom and understanding come with deep meditation. In meditation, it is important to let distracting, surface thoughts dissipate so that deeper realizations may surface at the time that they are needed.

Spiritual Awareness Facet Number Seven –
Raising World Consciousness

When you detach from worldly concerns and express a higher frequency of consciousness, the conflicts of the lower frequencies of consciousness become automatically healed. When you let go of any form of conflict within yourself, you are able to rise to a higher frequency of consciousness in a state of harmony and balance.

Higher frequencies of consciousness hold a higher power. Not just a slightly higher power. The power ratio of spiritual consciousness to conflict-oriented consciousness is many thousands to one. If you allow balance to enter your life through a spiritual state of consciousness, it will manifest immediately and very powerfully in your daily life. You will also be helping to raise the global consciousness in a very powerful and constructive manner.

“Seven Facets of Spiritual Awareness” by Owen Waters, July 12, 2015 at http://www.spiritualdynamics.net/articles/sevenfacets/

Original link: Seven Facets of Spiritual Awareness

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/14/2015 6:22:55 PM

Patricia Diane Cota Robles: Releasing Our Fear-Based Human Ego

Patricia Cota-RoblesThe Company of Heaven is flooding the mental and emotional strata of this Planet with the profound Truth that this is the most critical, wondrous, and unprecedented time Humanity and the Earth have ever experienced.

As a result of this influx of sacred knowledge, which is filtering into the conscious minds and the hearts of the millions of people who are Awakening every single day, people everywhere are sensing that THEIR TIME IS AT HAND. The interpretation of what this Inner Knowing means is dependent on how Awakened a person is.

The more Awakened a person is the more likely he or she will realize that this is the moment for which they have been preparing for myriad lifetimes. These people will respond to this opportunity with Love, determination, and the sincere desire to be the instrument of God they volunteered to be prior to this embodiment.

They will Lovingly become involved and they will joyously serve as the Open Door through which the Light of God will flow to assist Humanity’s I AM Presence to permanently burst the bonds of the fear-based human ego. This will allow the I AM Presence of every person to then INITIATE HIM OR HER INTO A HIGHER ORDER OF BEING, which will ultimately be a life-transforming experience for Humanity and all Life evolving on the New Earth.

The less Awakened a person is the more likely that he or she will allow their fragmented and fear-based human ego to usurp the power from their I AM Presence and catapult them into the obsolete reflexes of anxiety, fear, chaos, violence, and the abuse of power.

Through the media we can see evidence of this happening all over the World as this process unfolds step by step and unawakened people allow their fear-based human ego to have dominion of their lives instead of giving their power to their Love-based I AM Presence.

Outer appearances and the bombardment of negative information from global news sources make it look like the unawakened people are in command, but nothing could be further from the Truth.

The Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth want us to clearly understand that the people on this Planet who are wreaking havoc and causing so much pain and suffering involve a minuscule fraction of the 7,500,000,000 people evolving on Earth.

Every single day, there are BILLIONS of people who in one way or another turn their attention to a Higher Power and invoke the Light of God into their lives. These prayers are always heard and they are always answered. In fact, it is due to these heartfelt pleas that Awakened Humanity is succeeding beyond the greatest expectations of Heaven.

The unified efforts between Heaven and Earth have created a critical mass of Light and Love that has paved the way for the miraculous facet of the Divine Plan that is unfolding now, and will be God Victoriously accomplished during the events that will take place August 15-20, 2015.

A few years ago, in preparation for THIS Cosmic Moment, the Company of Heaven gave Humanity a visualization and an Activity of Light that was Divinely Intended to create a sacred space so that eventually the I AM Presence of Awakening Humanity would be able to burst the paralyzing grip of our human egos.

The Divine Plan was for a Forcefield of Light to be created that would build in momentum year by year as Lightworkers around the World participated in this powerful Activity of Light which is specifically designed to release Humanity’s human egos. The success of this facet of the Divine Plan initiated a shift of consciousness within Awakening Humanity that reached a critical mass of Light and Love in time for the Birth of the New Earth which took place December 21-22, 2012. This caused an unstoppable shift and cleared the way so that NOW the I AM Presences of Humanity en masse are in position to burst the bonds of their fear-based human egos. This miraculous outcome involves even the most asleep, rebellious, or recalcitrant of unawakened Humanity.

In order to make the Activity of Light that was given to Humanity by the Company of Heaven readily available to anyone who was interested in releasing their fear-based human ego and assisting the masses of Humanity to do the same, we produced a YouTube video that would help people easily participate. The video was posted a few years ago and hundreds of thousands of people have viewed it and shared the link to the video with people all over the World through emails and social media.

Now, the Company of Heaven is asking those of us who have the Heart Call to help Humanity and ourselves to release our fear-based human egos to participate in this Activity of Light as often as possible in the final days of preparation before the events that will take place August 15-20, 2015. The easiest way to do this is by watching the 9-minute YouTube video and empowering it with Divine Intentions and the full power of your attention. This is the link to the YouTube video:

Precious Hearts, this is such an important time for all of us abiding on this Planet. Our heartfelt service to the Light is vital and necessary. The entire Company of Heaven is bathing you and Awakening Humanity in waves of Eternal Gratitude for your willingness to be the Open Door that no one can shut for the ever increasing influx of God’s Infinite Light that is flooding the Earth NOW!

These Beings of Light are also embracing, in new and previously unknown ways, those of you who responded to your Heart’s Call and have selflessly volunteered to travel to Tucson, Arizona to physically participate in the 29th Annual World Congress on Illumination, August 15-20, 2015. This Divine Intervention is designed to lift each and every one of you into the full Divine Momentum of your Highest Potential.

Your I AM Presence has been successfully guiding you through the experiences you needed in order to prepare you to fulfill your part of this Activity of Light. Now all is in readiness and you have everything you need to be God Victorious. Through the unified efforts of Heaven and your I AM Presence, you will form the mighty transformer through which the Light of God will flow to burst the bonds of Humanity’s human egos and empower each person’s I AM Presence to INITIATE HIM OR HER INTO A HIGHER ORDER OF BEING.

The Company of Heaven will also be assisting in powerful ways those of you who will be joining us in consciousness from your foci of Light wherever you are on this blessed Planet. Remember, whenever you serve as an instrument of God on behalf of your sisters and brothers in the Family of Humanity, the floodgates of Heaven open to support you. Just ask and you shall receive whatever assistance and guidance you need from On High.

We are deeply honored to serve with all of you in this Holy Endeavor. For those of you who are still contemplating joining us in Tucson for the 29th Annual World Congress on Illumination, here is information that may help you make your decision.

THE DIVINE PLAN FOR AUGUST 15-20, 2015

Every possible outer-world advantage is being provided in order to help us accomplish the maximum benefit from this facet of the unfolding Divine Plan. The Portal of Light through which the Light of God will initially flow during this Cosmic Moment is the Open Door for the most powerful frequencies of Healing and Divine Love on the Planet. The permanent seed atom for this portal is in the foothills of Tucson, Arizona but the portal itself expands throughout the Southwestern United States of America.

The Light that perpetually flows through this portal from the very Heart of our Father-Mother God is the Flame of Healing Through the Power of God’s Infinite Transmutation and the Flame of our Mother God’s Transfiguring Divine Love. The event that will host the Activity of Light within this portal August 15-20, 2015 is the 29th Annual World Congress on Illumination.

The Clarion Call has gone out to Lightworkers around the World inviting those who resonate with this facet of the Divine Plan to come to Tucson, Arizona, to serve as THE OPEN DOOR THAT NO ONE CAN SHUT on behalf of all of our sisters and brothers in the Family of Humanity and Mother Earth herself. Together we will form a mighty transformer through the unification of our Heart Flames.

Throughout the entire week the Light of God will build in momentum through the Portal of Light in Tucson and in the right and perfect Cosmic Moment the Company of Heaven will assist the I AM Presence of every person on Earth to burst the bonds of the human ego and then Initiate every man, woman, and child on Earth into a HIGHER ORDER OF BEING. This will occur for every person in perfect alignment with each one’s Divine Plan and the highest good for all concerned.

The more people who are gathered at the 29th Annual World Congress on Illumination in Tucson from all over the World, the more powerful our transformer will be and the more Light we will be able to receive into the physical plane of Earth on behalf of Humanity and Mother Earth.

If you have the Heart Call to be physically present in Tucson for this Activity of Light, know that Beloved Mother Mary and Saint Germain are preparing your Heart Flame to withstand more 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light than you have ever experienced. This is being accomplished through your I AM Presence within the frequencies of God’s Bliss, Wonder, Awe, and Sublime Gratitude.

For those of you who will be joining us in consciousness from various locations around the Globe, know that your Heart Flame is also being prepared by Mother Mary and Saint Germain in whatever way is most appropriate for your unique service to the Light for this event.

For those of you who are in the process of making your decision about attending the 29th Annual World Congress on Illumination and those who would just like to align with the Portal of Light in Tucson, please watch the 3-minute YouTube Video and you will experience some of the wonders of this location.

If you have the Heart Call to be the Open Door and to serve as the mighty transformer of Light the Company of Heaven and Humanity’s I AM Presences need in order to burst the bonds of our human egos and Initiate us into a Higher Order of Being, all of the information is on our Website at the link below.

http://www.eraofpeace.org/world-congress-on-illumination-event-2015#info-tab

Whatever your decision is, know that your willingness to serve Humanity and Mother Earth during the upcoming Cosmic Moment is greatly appreciated by all Life evolving on this sweet Earth. Our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven are blessing you with Infinite Gratitude. Thank you, for your service to the Light!

Here are the words for the Activity of Light on the YouTube Video

Releasing the Human Ego

by Patricia Cota-Robles

Through the Unified Consciousness of every man, woman, and child on Earth I invoke the Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection, and the Divine Qualities of Liberty, Divine Justice, Freedom, and Victory. These powerful gifts from the Heart of our Father-Mother God will help to burst the bonds of Humanity’s fear-based and manipulative human egos, as we clear the way for the expansion of the I AM Presence within every person’s Heart Flame.

I now breathe in deeply and empty my mind of all of the thoughts of the day. I AM relaxed and peaceful as I go within to the Divinity of my Heart. I AM One with all Life, and as I AM lifted up ALL Life is being lifted up with me.

I have walked through the difficult challenges in my various Earthly sojourns into the glory of a New Day filled with the full-gathered momentum of Heaven on Earth.

Victory is mine! Victory is mine! Victory is mine!

The perfect balance of our Father-Mother God has returned to Earth, and the I AM Presence of every person is standing in readiness awaiting the opportunity to take full dominion of our thoughts, words, actions, and feelings.

With this inner knowing, I realize it is Humanity’s responsibility to become the full manifestation of our I AM Presence while we are still embodied on Earth. This literally means releasing our lower human egos into the Light, and integrating our I AM Presence into our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies.

Daily and hourly the Light of God is increasing on Earth. This is accelerating the integration of every person’s I AM Presence at an atomic, cellular level. As this occurs, every electron, every atom, every subatomic particle and wave of Humanity’s Earthly Bodies and all of the spaces in-between the atoms and molecules of our bodies are being filled with God’s Light. This is a unique gift, a sacred opportunity, and it is being presented to every man, woman, and child on Earth, right here and right now.

I contemplate this Truth, and as this sacred knowledge resonates within me, I experience the Flame of Divinity in my heart as it expands and expands. The Divine Balance of Love, Wisdom and Power that pulsates through this Threefold Flame in my heart is now enveloping my four Earthly Bodies.

Within the embrace of my Heart Flame, my I AM Presence lovingly commands my lower human ego to release my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies.

“Lower human ego, I AM the I AM Presence of your Being. I Love you, and I AM grateful for the opportunity you have provided for growth and learning in this physical plane, but it is now time for you to release these Earthly Bodies and to move into the Light.

“Lower human ego, with the Divine Power and Love that I AM, I now command you into the Light. Human ego…

“Release my physical body, and return to the Light. (repeat 3 times)
“Release my etheric body, and return to the Light. (repeat 3 times)
“Release my mental body, and return to the Light. (repeat 3 times)
“Release my emotional body, and return to the Light. (repeat 3 times)

“Lower human ego, I now Love you FREE.
“Ascend into the higher schools of learning and be transformed into God’s Perfection.”

My I AM Presence now steps into the full authority of my four Earthly Bodies, and lifts me in energy, vibration, and consciousness into the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of God’s Infinite Perfection. Here I live, move, and breathe within my I AM Presence, and I clearly perceive that I AM One with ALL Life.

I now know that even though my feet are planted firmly on Earth, simultaneously I AM One with all of the Ascended Realms of Light. I AM liberating God’s Light into every physical and chemical interaction within my Earthly Bodies, healing and restoring all of the energy bonds between atoms and within atoms to vibrant health and infinite perfection.

Contained within this Divine Light is everything necessary to heal my Earthly Bodies, and the entire physical realm of this precious planet. This Light contains everything necessary to set straight the orbit, spin, and electronic charge of every cell, atom, and electron of Life on Earth.

Now within my I AM Presence, I AM the Divine Qualities of Liberty, Divine Justice, Freedom, and Victory freeing Humanity, and all of the energy bonds within Humanity,—which include the relationships and the interactions of all people, all races, all religions, all organizations, and all nations. I AM liberating these interactions into the harmony of a Higher Order of Being, thus expanding the influence of Humanity’s I AM Presence on Earth. I know this Higher Reality within my heart and mind, and I AM a calm ocean of these Divine Qualities flooding the Earth.

Through my I AM Presence I AM a living, Light-filled Temple of invincible Perfect Health, Eternal Youth, Vitality, Joy, and God’s Infinite Abundance. And…

I AM Grateful, I AM Grateful, I AM Eternally Grateful to my
Beloved Father-Mother God—All That Is—I AM. And so it is.

New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

http://www.eraofpeace.org

“Releasing Our Fear-based Human Ego” by Patricia Diane Cota Robles, July 9, 2015, at http://www.eraofpeace.org/news

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!