Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/11/2015 7:07:11 PM

Peia Luzzi: Blessed We Are

Thank you to Barry, who posted this video musical delight to the Gaia Scene Community Forum. I felt this song through every fiber of my being, and indeed, I do remember my sacred nature and why I came here. With the most astounding gratitude to be here among you, I offer this for your enjoyment.

Published on Oct 22, 2014

Blessed we are
to dance on this ground,
The rhythm of saints to carry the sound.
We hold a prayer for the earth,
for the ones yet to come,
‘May you walk in beauty and remember your song.’

Remember why you came here,

Remember your life is sacred.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2015 7:15:08 PM

Celestial Consciousness Raising

Einstein 11

I’ve been fortunate in my readings with Archangel Michael in that he’s been engaging in consciousness raising with me. Each reading he raises one of my qualities or attributes to my awareness and that sets a process in motion.

It’s commonly said of a centipede that, once it becomes aware of its 100 legs and goes walking, it trips all over itself. It cannot do its rhythmic walk when it’s aware of all its individual legs.

Similarly, if there is a vasana (VAH-sa-na) or archaic reaction pattern that we have, when it’s raised to awareness, it becomes orders of magnitude more difficult to run without almost tripping over ourselves. We now know what we’re doing and we know that others know.

In earlier years, we called this form of consciousness raising “the awareness game.” We wanted to see how much of ourselves we could become aware of.

There was an open invitation for people to say what they saw or thought they saw in us. The invitation on us was to try on what they said, test it out, and see if it fit. If it did, we acknowledged it and completed the feedback loop. That is a capsule description of the awareness game.

Every vasana has a silver lining, however. We perfect certain qualities as a result of our vasanas. And once we’re the master of our vasanas instead of their servant, (1) we can put those qualities to use, rather than have them use us. Perhaps I can illustrate that here with the work that AAM has been doing with me.

A long time ago – perhaps 2011 – he drew my attention to the very large amount of literature that I’ve produced over the course of my life. Before he mentioned it, I was sort of aware of it. A little bit. But mostly I considered that it was just what I do: when I finish one piece of writing, I start another. If you do that long enough, you produce a lot. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Nonetheless if you think about any one stint at work, the pattern becomes obvious. The amount of work I did at the National Museum of Man in 1973-4 was, looking back on it, amazing. Creating a collection that in one year became the largest at the museum, writing articles on Anglo-Saxon racism, culture, popular culture, artifact studies, etc., arguing for new approaches in several disciplines, designing exhibits, making slide-and-text kits, the list just goes on and on. People around me were typically astonished. I just considered it normal.

At the Immigration and Refugee Board, I sat on the full complement of claims, then took claims from other people (who were generally overworked), wrote numerous dictionaries on country conditions or points of refugee law, sat on committees, and outside of work wrote as “Brother Anonymous,” creating a dictionary of enlightenment, any number of books and articles, again on and on. And I just considered it me doing what I liked to do. Others preferred golf.

I do know that this tendency comes from my Dad calling me a lazy, no-good good-for-nothing. I was showing him.

But the full extent of the pattern came up to realized knowledge (in other words, I got it) when Archangel Michael said it. I’m sure he invested his words with celestial potency.

He did it again when he talked to me about the stamina that I have. I keep going and going and going. Yes, I had noticed that. It was up to intellectual knowledge. I mentioned to you earlier that someone said that I had enough energy to light up the State of Washington. I amaze myself with my stamina … at times.

But when he said it, I got it at a very much deeper level and that stamina now came alive for me. And I grew bigger as a result of that realization. I came a little bit more in touch with my own power.

We also agreed, by the way, that I really do need to take a vacation. I bop till I drop but I’ll soon drop without one.

Consequently I’ll be taking two weeks off in a short while and going to a deserted tropical island (OK, an undisclosed location) and just flopping.

But, yes, stamina? I didn’t really get it deeply till he said it. Again, I just thought it was normal.

How do we know something is not normal? We only see through our eyes, feel through our bodies, think through our minds. How do we know what the world looks, feels and seems like to another person? (Unless they tell us.)

Now, in my latest reading, he’s talked to me at length about my persistence. I know the three sound like the same thing but they have slightly different characters. Endless producing is having an active or busy cast of mind (Hindus call it rajasic). Stamina is boundless energy, handy when you’re rajasic, like I am. But persistence is intention to remain to the end, to stick it out and remain at our post.

When he made that comment, that side of me now came alive. If I wasn’t persistent before he said it, I sure as heck am now, such is the resolving power of his magnetic words. I felt revivified having this expanded sense of myself.

Again I think it was the archangelic touch. It was like the gardener watering a flower. Up it blooms. He’s moulding me and I’m willing putty. But he can mould anyone else as well.

When I raise something to awareness, or he does, I can no longer do it unconsciously or automatically. What happens is that anything that’s of the constructed self, the mask, the act, the routine, the number falls away or gets torn away and what’s left is the part of me that’s consciously productive, energetic, and persistent.

So I only lose the falsity, the constructed self, the carefully-preened image. What I’m left with is the normal space, the native state, my original face. What is left is conscious awareness and transformative love. I can vouch for the fact that this is a space dearly to be desired. (2)

So this is how Archangel Michael is playing the awareness game with me, how he’s raising my consciousness and expanding my powers. Any of us can work with him, of course. I’m just suggesting some ways he works with me to inspire your own work with him or Gabrielle or Raphael, etc.

He raises a pattern of my behavior to my awareness. I feel recognized and that pattern comes alive for me in the next while after the reading. I cannot run it now without tripping over my feet. Whatever in it is false or automatic falls away and I emerge with the native quality – productiveness, stamina or persistence – freed from its husk of automaticity.

This is what I’ve elsewhere called “emergence.” (3) It’s what we used to call the awareness game. It’s a form of consciousness raising and, in my opinion, consciousness raising is the order of the day on this planet.

Footnotes

(1) That is, we’ve stopped projecting them onto others or introjecting them ourselves (swallowing them, accusing and sentencing ourselves to a jail of our own making). We now observe our vasanas as they arise, feel the feelings they bring with them, and experience the original scenario they’re connected to to completion. Having been heard in all their native splendor, they then release their grip.

(2) “I am all that a man may desire
Without transgressing
The law of his nature.”
(Sri Krishna in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood, trans., Bhagavad-Gita. The Song of God. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1972; c1944, 71.)

Desire for God and Her qualities is all that a person can desire and not harm themselves. So conscious awareness and transformative love can be deeply desired and the desire does not hurt us.

(3) A search on the word in the site’s search box will pull up … yes, you guessed it … a long list of articles on the subject.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2015 7:21:29 PM

Crystal Clear

Mandala 2Sanat Kumara once said: “All of you [are] angels and agents of change.” (1)

Well, if that’s the case, what would it look like to live up to being an angel? What would it look like to behave like an angel? How would an angel behave? I go where I am led and this line of inquiry is pressing itself upon me at this moment.

All last night I asked Archangel Michael, “How should I behave?” I was actually at the time connecting with some issues related to pride, which I’ll return to later in this article. But this line of inquiry (“How should I behave?”) pressed in on me.

I didn’t want to fail in my task. But more than that, I’m becoming convinced that there’s some hidden aspect to it, which I’ll also get to in a moment. This hidden aspect demands that I behave well.

This morning I walked to Starbucks, where I am now, and on the way I saw an orange Sun. The Sun was obscured by a relatively-thin but horizon-wide expanse of cloud. (2) Where it would have been gold ordinarily, now it was almost blood red.

And immediately I knew my attention was drawn to it as an answer to my question. When the Sun shines through the clouds like this, we can look at it. We can see it. If there were no clouds partially obscuring the sun, we’d have to avert our gaze. We wouldn’t actually see the Sun.

Can you then imagine a legion of angels in their full glory, walking the Earth. I don’t think anyone could take it. We have to tone it down and be toned down.

But that doesn’t mean we can’t act like the angels we are. The behavior can be as close as possible even if the light must be hid. Behave as an angel, then, but respect the need to present as a terrestrial.

I hear myself asking again: How do I need to behave to live up to my original responsibilities, make the Mother proud of me, and make Archangel Michael proud of me? AAM has said to me on occasion that this need to succeed in my mission is my key motivator – and it is.

In around 2011, Archangel Michael said to me in a reading: “Our credibility depends on you.” That was the beginning of my concern for how I behave because I realized that my behavior impacted the credibility of the Company of Heaven; especially, the galactics.

The Company of Heaven speak through channeled messages but we speak person-to-person. Who we are and how we behave will determine whether many people welcome the Company of Heaven or ignore and ridicule it (in a free will universe). Later on all that’ll change, but we’re talking about the middle-term future.

This need to pay attention to my behavior ties in with the “hidden” aspect of my mission. So let me seque there.

My real task comes later. It’s to act as a kind of Walter Cronkite for the galactics. The galactics’ landing, their meeting of Earth officials, their further discussions, arrangements, treaties, etc. – I’m to cover these with the same kind of neutrality, seriousness, and attention to detail that Walter did. I couldn’t think of anyone I’d rather pay homage to by imitating his standards than Walter Cronkite.

So?

Let me illustrate the task at hand with a story.

When I first met Mata Amritanandamayi in Vancouver in 1991, she and her devotees were singing bhajans (religious hymns).

I watched how I behaved in our first meeting. I remember saying to my wife, “Watch the devotees. That will say a lot about the master.”

And the devotees were in loving resonance with Ammachi. I was impressed.

The master having passed that test, I remember next turning my attention to the master herself (Ammachi) and seeing that she was in bhava samadhi (ecstatic trance). That’s a very high state which I’d never seen before, only heard of from Sri Ramakrishna, and that clinched the deal for me. I accepted a mantra from her that very weekend.

It was the devotees’ attitude that convinced me to go further with Amma. If they had been slack and careless, I’d have casually judged the teacher to be slack and careless and turned away.

I went from devotees to master to bringing myself to the master.

We are the galactics’ credentials, their bona fides. People who want to know how they should feel about the galactic presence will look at how we’re relating to them, just as I looked at Amma’s devotees. We represent them. Their credibility depends on us, lightworkers – on how we relate to them, how we behave in their presence, how our values have been impacted by listening to them, etc.

So that’s another example of how pressure is building within me to act up to my, shall we say, prior responsibilities.

Finally issues connected with pride are simultaneously arising. I said I’d comment on them.

We usually focus on the need for all of us to love ourselves. But I’ve recently become aware of the need to be proud of myself.

My father on the one hand mercilessly banged away at my self-esteem. My mother on the other hand kept the flame alive by endlessly saying to me, “I’m proud of you, Stevie.”

I’d win scholarships for her good estimation, go on university exchanges, achieve student-political office, land on Dean’s Honor Rolls, all the time doing it to hear that she was proud of me. I don’t think I’ve ever really acknowledged how powerful an influence her pride in me was.

I usually talk about producing all this literature to show my Dad that I wasn’t a lazy, no-good good-for-nothing. But I see now it was as much to make my mother proud of me. (And there are other, long-term, mission-related reasons too.)

Well, that giving away of my power I have to take back, along with every other disempowerment of myself. If I’m the source of my love, then I need to love myself, actively, lavishly. If I’m the source of my self-esteem or lack therof, then I may want to start choosing to be proud of myself. Yes, I’ve noticed: Whatever we look for, we find.

I’m proud of me. I’m really, really proud of me. I set out to do something, to accomplish something, and I did it. (Sound of horn blowing, loudly, in the background.) There was lots of opposition, job loss, walking the financial razor’s edge to get here but I got here.

Archangel Michael and I once jested that, when we finally got to the finish line, we’d exclaim “We did it!”

Steve Beckow: After all our griping, watch us in the end say, “We did it!” [laughs]

Archangel Michael: Yes. You will want full credit. (3)

All along, it will probably have been the archangels and masters who helped the infant walk its first few steps while taking care of everything else.

I’m proud to be connected to this team – GAoG, Hope Chest, InLight Universal, Gaiascene, everyone in Vancouver and Bellingham, the whole of the West Coast Express (I think of you often, Gavin, Janine, Alan, Greg, Wajid, Sandra, Susan, Terry, Su, and everyone else).

I’m proud of what we accomplished in such a short period of time. And I’m proud that we’ve all found ways to hang on, cling on. Andrea’s computer shut down a dozen times a day before it died and you assisted her to replace it. Others don’t know where their rent will come from.

So many have left and I’m crying as I write this at the thought of their departure. I feel like a war veteran having come through the struggle to hold it all together (through your help) for these last five years.

I’m proud that we’re all of us ready for what comes next – responsible, committed, and joyous.

Yes, I’m in the space of conscious awareness and transformative love at this moment. I emerged partway through this article. I don’t remember when. And in this space, all of what I’ve just said seems crystal clear.

Footnotes

(1) “Transcript: Sanat Kumara – We Override Those who Want to Hurt by Anchoring Greater Peace Within – Part 2/2,” February 25, 2015, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/02/25/transcript-sanat-kumara-override-want-hurt-anchoring-greater-peace-within-part-22/.)

(2) I later learned it was smoke from a forest fire.

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, through Linda Dillon, Oct. 29, 2014.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2015 7:22:54 PM

The Crystalline Kingdom via Natalie Glasson: Crystalline Support

amethyst-265338_1280Shimmering crystalline vibrations are bestowed upon you from the core of our beings; we are the Crystalline Beings from the Crystalline Kingdom on the inner planes.

We exist within all that is the Creator in a similar way to the essence of creation; we seek to magnify the Creator while ensuring the greater download of the Creator into all.

Our purpose is to demonstrate to you the purity, truth, essence and expansiveness of your sacred existence, while also demonstrating supreme harmony and harmonisation with the Creator. We are the spirits and essence that download and is embodied within all physical crystals on the Earth.

We, the Crystalline Beings, come forth to communicate and connect with you now as our energy signifies a powerful shift in your awakening and the spiritual evolution of humanity.

At this time, the Crystalline vibration is anchoring to magnify all that you are, hold onto, and emanate at this time. It is akin to power being placed behind you to accelerate your physical, emotional and mental bodies, and realities.

Everything you are becomes heightened, more available to you, and visible. When one exists from a place of pure love, reacting and expressing from this core, then our magnification acts as a powerful surge, accelerating you into a state of greater harmony with yourself and the Creator.

If one does not exist from a space of pure love, then our empowerment will cause a deep upheaval of all which doesn’t align with love. Any energy misaligned with love will be brought to the surface to be recognised more fully, offering you the option to choose whether you wish for these energies to be present in your creation of your reality of love.

The purest love of your being will also be magnified, demonstrating to you the states of sacred bliss you have the ability to maintain and exist as, through all aspects of your reality.

This process of crystalline empowerment may create a feeling of unbalance, as you move from states of bliss and love to that of lower vibrational emotions.

Everything within you is coming to the surface. It is your divine purpose to bring all that is the Creator to the surface, to express and expand the vibrations of the Creator. Your reality reminds you of this each day, as you move back and forth through an inner and outer reality.

One of the purposes of your existence is to align your inner and outer reality, so balance, love, and harmony of the same frequency are experienced.

It is for you to discover the divine subtle ability to align your inner reality and self with the harmonious energy of the Creator while fully expressing this into your outer reality.

You are already aware of this magical process and achieve it with every moment of your reality, and yet there is a need for conscious awareness of the process so you can consciously access and consciously express the divine.

Rather than accessing a high vibration which diminishes as you merge it with your reality, there is need to empower that vibration so it amplifies in power and frequency as it integrates into your reality. We, the Crystalline Beings are present to support this process, encouraging you to live a more consciously Creator-attuned reality.

Do not fear or become disillusioned by the seesaw nature of your emotions, vibration, or mind. Simply rejoice in the awareness that the Creator is coming to the surface and you are becoming more equipped in bringing the Creator to the surface.

It also symbolises that you are remembering your eternal infinity with the Creator, consciously bringing forth the Creator for you to view.

In many ways, you are always projecting the Creator onto a screen for you to acknowledge and see, akin to painting a portrait of the Creator. In the past, this portrait may have been tainted with lower vibrations and emotions. Now you can paint a portrait with truth, accessing supreme frequencies. As you express the Creator so you become the Creator.

It is your purpose to be consciously aware of what has always been present. In order to achieve this you will move through the habits and behaviours with false identities to supreme pools of truth. Enjoy the journey and feelings of imbalance as they will give way to behaviours of the divine.

Our magnification will mean that your manifestations skills are doubled in power, and your realisation enhanced. This may denote that many energies from the inner planes, such as Ascended Masters, Wave of Ascension from the Creator, or Cosmic Shifts, will wish to connect and co-create with you.

Their energies will flow to you to be merged and transmitted through your being. This is a wonderful gift, as it allows you to remember the Creator more fully, be of service, and enhance your awareness of the inner planes.

Downloading and co-creating with the inner planes signifies a major step of evolution within your ascension, allowing for continued expansion to take place.

As you further your co-creation with the inner planes, you create yourself as a bridge of light. The more you choose to allow to flow through you from the Creator, the more will be drawn to be downloaded. Thus all that you are expands, as you evolve into your divine state.

We encourage you to be aware of the energies and beings from the inner planes wishing to co-create with you and anchor energy through you. Know that this is a powerful service you can embody, and yet you have the option to accept or decline.

When you are consciously aware, you are in your power and aligned with your inner guidance. Know, however, that these energies are filtered through your soul and always carry an aspect of your soul energy.

The other influence of our magnification is that you will be required to observe, more obediently, your thoughts and creations, as they will manifest with greater speed and vivacity into your reality.

As the Crystalline Kingdom, we access the perfection of the Creator, demonstrating it can be brought into matter and physical form. This isn’t perfection as you know it; rather the excellence of the Creator.

In order to recognise the perfection of the Creator, there is a need to shift the perspective of your mind; this can be achieved with our assistance, for we can download our Crystalline light into your mind and mental body, moving the molecular structure of information within your mind and mental body into harmony to be more easily accessed.

Then you will be able to recognise the thoughts you wish to discard, thus you will create more space and expansion within your mind, which allows for the perfection of the Creator to be contemplated.

Please do not be fearful if you feel your mind becoming blank or information within your mind [becomes] unavailable to you. This is because space and expansion is being created within your mind so you may recognise the perfection of the Creator with precision. Simply call upon us,

‘Crystalline Beings of love, peace and harmony, I call upon your healing, magnifying, and awakening vibrations to download and flow into my mind and mental body.

‘Please assist me in perceiving,with greater ease, the perfection of the Creator so I may easily acknowledge, express, and experience the perfection of the Creator within my being and within my reality.

‘Please also bring healing, awakening, and rejuvenating to my entire being. Let it be so.’

Please sit or lie down, imagining shimmering multi-coloured crystalline vibrations flowing into your mind, mental body, and entire being.

Know that you are preparing yourself to live a reality of love. To do so is such a precious experience which has only been experienced by certain individuals upon the Earth.

You are preparing yourself to support all of humanity in living a reality of love. Every step you take in your spiritual evolution enhances the foundation being formed for humanity to ascend as well.

The magnificence and potential of your being is endless; you are divine in matter and spirit. We are present to amplify your divinity, to soothe and smooth your journey of accessing your divinity.

Call upon us, let us be present within your reality as our physical and energetic form. You will notice the impact our expression creates within your reality.

We are one,
The Crystalline Beings

“The Crystalline Kingdom: Crystalline Support” channeled by Natalie Glasson, July 10, 2015 at http://omna.co.uk/crystalline-support-by-the-crystalline-kingdom/

Source Links: Natalie Glasson OmNA School ; Sacred School of OmNa

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2015 7:24:58 PM

Mira of the Pleiadian High Council via Valerie Donner: July 10, 2015

pleiadians3-270x330Greetings, I am Mira.

I am pleased to speak with you today.

We have been very busy monitoring the affairs of the planet and space. There’s too much that I cannot reveal because it would be unsafe and unwise. I will tell you that we continue to need the assistance of the Ground Crew. We need your constant vigilance and awareness. We need you to continue to play it straight and keep your vibrations rising.

Soon new revelations will be coming forth. Profound intervention from all parties involved with the well-being of the Earth is converging into their direct roles and action. This is a time of expansion of our duties. We are going to become what you call more hands-on.

The planet is in a precarious place. Her well-being is threatened from the damage and human destruction. She has given freely to life on the planet. Look at what is happening to your oceans, your food, health, weather, etc. These are responses to the state of imbalance, greedy ones and self-serving beings. We need to clean up the Earth.

Your Space Family is working behind the scenes to prevent disastrous harm with long term effects. There is much to be cleared and cleansed. We are constantly adding to our fleets. We are even creating new technologies for removing contaminants and pollutants such as we have not seen before.

These are active and trying times for those of you who inhabit the Earth. The chaos is necessary in order to bring balance. You are protected, loved and encouraged beyond measure. Each one of you is precious to the Creator and to us. We rely on your abilities and soon you will know this first hand.

We are experts in the Ascension process. You are the brightest of the bright. You were chosen to be here now, so we want you to stay motivated and not give up. We tap into how you are doing and we see that some of you have been thinking of throwing in the towel (I like some of your expressions.) If you can pick your selves up, dry yourselves off and keep on keeping on you won’t regret it.

Please understand that your consciousness and vibrations matter. What you are experiencing now is part of the Ascension process. What happened on your planet was carried too far for too long. The suffering of life on the Earth is beyond description.

This is a big project and we are in the throes of it. Stay grounded. Elevate your thoughts. Release fear. Live in Love and Service. Know this will be fruitful. You will be living in the fifth dimension and higher before you know it.

I am Mira in loving service to the Earth and to you.

Mira of the Pleiadian High Council. Channelled by Valerie Donner. July 10, 2015. http://www.thegroundcrew.com/channeled_messages.htm

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!