Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/19/2015 6:35:17 PM

Office of Poofness 6-17-15… “Mid-Week Report”

poofness_office_of_152This whole dinar guru thing, yes, there are “pumpers”, and perhaps some who may be trying to make a buck off of selling dinars and stuff as a result. But in the end, it is each individual that makes the choice whether to “buy or not buy” dinar. The whole “Sterling Currency” thing (here’s another article) I sense may be a sting to get a few, but there is something about it coming at this time, by the FBI, that does not feel quite right. Personally, I’ve never felt (or had) any problem with Sterling.

“I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT THESE FIRST FUNDS ARE DUE TO BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT WEEKS AND CERTAINLY BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. THEY ARE PLANNING A MAJOR INFLUX OF FUNDS TO PROJECTS IN JULY… I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT THESE FIRST FUNDS ARE DUE TO BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT WEEKS AND CERTAINLY BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. THEY ARE PLANNING A MAJOR INFLUX OF FUNDS TO PROJECTS IN JULY…

“THE INSIDE INFORMATION… IS INDICATING SOME SORT OF COLLUSION BETWEEN THE DINAR GURUS AND STERLING. ALTHOUGH NOT CONNECTED OFFICIALLY, IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT WHEN A DINAR GURU STATES THAT THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER, THERE IS A SMALL RUSH TO BUY MORE DINAR… THESE SPIKES IN DINAR BUYING HAVE GENERATED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS FOR STERLING. SO, DO DINAR GURUS GET A KICKBACK OR SOME SORT OF FEE FOR DRIVING BUSINESS THEIR WAY? THAT IS A QUESTION THAT WILL BE ANSWERED BY THE INVESTIGATION…

“…IT IS GENERALLY ASSUMED NOW THAT THE RV, WHATEVER FORM IT TAKES, WILL NOT BE DONE UNTIL THE NEW REPUBLIC OF THE US IS ANNOUNCED, AS AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT HAS TO BE IN PLACE BEFORE THE CHINESE AGREE TO IT. THIS AGAIN MAKES SENSE TO ME, AND COULD VERY WELL BE THE TRUTH. WE SHALL SEE.”

—————————————————————————

HI ALL

WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON A MOST WONDROUS JOURNEY ACCORDING TO ALL THE REPORTS I HAVE HAD OVER THE LAST SEVERAL DAYS.

MANY OF YOU ARE WONDERING HOW REAL ALL OF THIS IS WITH MANY PROFFERING VARIOUS CHANGES AND EVENTS TO UNFOLD IN THESE TIMES. IT IS TRUE FROM WHERE I SIT. WITNESS THE GLOBAL CHANGES WE ARE WITNESSING WHETHER BY USA MAINSTREAM MEDIA (LIMITED IN REPORTING THESE CHANGES) TO EUROPEAN AND ASIAN MEDIA (MUCH BETTER REPORTING OF THE CHANGES). BUT BOTH POINT IN THE SAME DIRECTION.

OTHER MEDIA OUTLETS ON THE INTERNET REPORT THE NUTTY GRITTY DETAILS, AND THERE WE ALSO SEE MUCH DISINFORMATION. SOME IS DELIBERATE AND SOME IS INNOCENT REPETITION OF SOME FACTOID THAT GETS WARPED ALONG THE RUMOR ROUTE BEFORE REACHING OUR EARS. THESE RUMOR WARPS (GOOD TERM) ARE THE ONES THAT CREATE THE HOPIUM WE ALL EXPERIENCE, AND MANY DEPEND ON RUMOR WARP TO MAKE LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS THAT INEVITABLY BLOW UP IN THE FACE WHEN THE RUMOR WARP TURNS OUT TO BE FALSE. LIVES, FAMILIES, AND BUSINESSES ARE LOST AS A RESULT, AND GREAT SUFFERING ENSUES.

I TOO IN MY EARLIER EXPOSURE TO RUMOR WARP MADE SILLY DECISIONS THAT CAUSED MUCH HARM. THESE LESSONS WERE PAINFUL TO SAY THE LEAST, BUT I MANAGED TO SQUEAK THROUGH SOMEHOW AND LEARNED VALUABLE LESSONS…MY GIFTS.

NOW I SEE MANY THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING I WENT THROUGH, AND I TRY TO HELP AND INFORM, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR HARSH REALITY AS OPPOSED TO WARM AND FUZZY CLOUDS ROLLING THROUGH THE LANDSCAPE. I WANT THE TRUTH PLEASE, AND I DO TRY MY BEST TO SAY ONLY THAT IN MY WRITINGS. MY FATHER HAD A SAYING: THE WORST TRUTH IS BETTER THAN THE BEST LIE.

IN RESPECT OF THE FUNDS RELEASES, THERE HAVE BEEN RELEASES DONE OF COURSE, AND THE MAIN STUFF IS YET TO COME WHEN THESE FUNDS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE ECONOMIES. THIS IS GOING TO BE A MILESTONE FOR OUR HUMANITY AND IT IS INDEED JUST AROUND THE CORNER. NEXT WEEK? I CHECKED WITH THE FAMILY, AND THEY HAVE THE SAME OPINION.

SO I HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT THESE FIRST FUNDS ARE DUE TO BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT WEEKS AND CERTAINLY BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. THEY ARE PLANNING A MAJOR INFLUX OF FUNDS TO PROJECTS IN JULY, AND I AM MOST EAGER TO GET TO THE REAL WORK AT HAND AND BEGIN THIS NEXT PHASE OF OUR STAY HERE ON THIS WONDERFUL BLUE BALL WE CALL HOME.

AND THE HISTORIC BOND COMPENSATIONS ARE WELL IN PROGRESS WITH MANY GROUPS POISED TO GET THESE STARTED AND START PAYMENTS NEXT WEEK.

ON THE RV SIDE, AND IN RESPECT OF THE DINAR PRIMARILY, THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS IS STILL TO BE DETERMINED, AND NEW INFORMATION REGARDING THE RV IS SURFACING THAT FINALLY IS MAKING GOOD SENSE RATHER THAN RUMOR WARP WE ARE SUBJECTED TO.

I HAVE OVER THE LAST YEAR HEARD PRETTY WELL ALL THE VARIATIONS ON THE THEME AS MOST OF YOU HAVE, AND HAVE BEEN PROVIDED DATES THAT DID NOT MATERIALIZE. WHAT IS THE REALITY? THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION, AND THE ANSWER IS BECOMING CLEARER AND CLEARER AS GOOD INTELLIGENCE COMES IN.

THE DISINFORMATION IN THIS REGARD HAS BEEN GREAT, AND NOW WITH STERLING EXPOSED, THERE IS MUCH WE CAN LEARN FROM THIS EXPOSURE. PREVIOUSLY I REPORTED THAT THE FBI AND US MARSHALLS ARRESTED STERLING AND CONFISCATED ASSETS, RECORDS, COMPUTERS AND SUCHLIKE. THEN I LEARNED THAT STERLING WAS RELEASED, AND THEY WERE. BUT RELEASED WITH CONDITIONS AS THE INVESTIGATION CONTINUED AND SHOWED NEW THINGS IN THIS COMPANY’S METHODOLOGIES OF CONDUCTING BUSINESS.

THE INSIDE INFORMATION (BUT RUMOR AT THIS POINT UNTIL PROVEN FACTS SHOW UP) IS INDICATING SOME SORT OF COLLUSION BETWEEN THE DINAR GURUS AND STERLING. ALTHOUGH NOT CONNECTED OFFICIALLY, IT IS INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT WHEN A DINAR GURU STATES THAT THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER, THERE IS A SMALL RUSH TO BUY MORE DINAR. I WOULD ASSUME THAT STERLING IS GLAD FOR THE BUSINESS, AND DOING A JIG EVERY SPIKE.

THESE SPIKES IN DINAR BUYING HAVE GENERATED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS FOR STERLING. SO, DO DINAR GURUS GET A KICKBACK OR SOME SORT OF FEE FOR DRIVING BUSINESS THEIR WAY? THAT IS A QUESTION THAT WILL BE ANSWERED BY THE INVESTIGATION, AND IT WILL SHED A GREAT LIGHT ON THE MACHINATIONS OF THIS DINAR BUSINESS. YAY FBI. SMART COOKIES THOSE GUYS AND THEY WILL FERRET OUT THE BAD GUYS WE CAN BE SURE OF THAT.

SO IS THE DINAR RV A SCAM? I PERSONALLY DO NOT THINK SO, BUT THIS HOPE OF CASHING IN ON GAZILLIONS FOR A FEW BUCKS NOW DOES NOT SIT RIGHT WITH ME. IF YOU JUST LOOK AT THE FACT THAT STERLING IS NOT KEEPING MILLIONS OF DINAR FOR THEMSELVES IN ANTICIPATION OF THE RV, AND THEY SELL DINAR INSTEAD TO MAKE HUGE MILLIONS NOW….WELL IT JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. IF I WAS IN THEIR POSITION, I WOULD KEEP MY DINAR INSTEAD OF SELLING. RIGHT? DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

I DO BELIEVE THERE WILL BE AN RV, BUT IF I BUY A MILLION DINAR FOR $1000, WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF CASHING IN ON SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS? I THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO CONVERT MY DINAR PERHAPS AT THE SAME RATE I BOUGHT IT AT IN THE END SIMPLY BECAUSE THIS TYPE OF GET RICH REALLY QUICK (SEVERAL YEAR TIME SPAN…LOL) PROPOSITION DOES NOT WORK TOO GOOD IN THE REAL WORLD. IT IS IMMENSELY ATTRACTIVE THOUGH. THE PRICE POINTS I HAVE HEARD RANGED FROM 50 CENTS TO 15 DOLLARS. WHAT A RANGE OF HOPE. SMALL WONDER PEOPLE GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS.

I BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE PRINTED NEW DINAR CURRENCY, AND THE OLD STUFF WILL BE EXCHANGED FOR THIS NEW STUFF AT A RATE THAT WILL SEE A BALANCE IN THIS CURRENCY. HAVING A HUNDRED QUADRILLION OF OVERPRINT DINAR OUT THERE SPELLS ECONOMIC DISASTER FOR THE COUNTRY. AGAIN COMMON SENSE.

NOW, I HAVE A CLEARER VISION OF THIS DINAR STUFF, AND QUITE FRANKLY, I SEE A SETUP AND A WAY OF FLEECING THE LAMBS THROUGH DELIVERY OF SUCH HOPE. NOT GOOD, BUT THAT IS MY OPINION BASED ON THE INTELLIGENCE PROVIDED. AS ALWAYS, IT IS A BUYER BEWARE THING.

ON THE MACRO VIEW, IT IS GENERALLY ASSUMED NOW THAT THE RV, WHATEVER FORM IT TAKES, WILL NOT BE DONE UNTIL THE NEW REPUBLIC OF THE US IS ANNOUNCED, AS AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT HAS TO BE IN PLACE BEFORE THE CHINESE AGREE TO IT. THIS AGAIN MAKES SENSE TO ME, AND COULD VERY WELL BE THE TRUTH. WE SHALL SEE.

IN RESPECT OF THE PROJECT SIDE, OUR SYSTEMS OF TRACKING AND PROVIDING SERVICES TO HELP PROJECT PROPONENTS IS GOING WELL AND AT A FAST PACE. MANY HAVE STEPPED FORWARD WITH OFFERS OF HELPING US ALL GET THROUGH THE PRELIMINARIES OF GETTING THE PROJECT BUSINESS PLAN TOGETHER, AND PROVIDING A CLEAR AND SUCCINCT PICTURE OF HOW THE PROJECT WILL HELP HUMANITY. IN THIS REGARD, DAVE SCHMIDT AND I HAD ANOTHER CHAT ON THIS AND THE OTHER MATTERS SURROUND THE POUNDING OF HIM AND ME AND OTHERS BY PEOPLE THAT HAVE ILL WISHES.

DESPITE THE INVITATION LAST MESSAGE, THIS JORGE FELLOW HAS NOT STEPPED FORWARD TO CLARIFY HIS ALLEGATION THAT DAVE IS A MONSTER AND BEAT THIS WOMAN. IN ACTUAL FACT, THE STORY UNRAVELED QUITE DIFFERENTLY AS THE BAIT WAS OFFERED.

THE REALITY IS THAT DAVE WAS IN A MAJOR CONFERENCE WITH MANY KEYNOTE SPEAKERS. THIS WOMAN AND JORGE CAME INTO THE CONFERENCE UNANNOUNCED AND UNINVITED, SET UP A VIDEO RECORDER, AND BEGAN RECORDING. WITHOUT PAYING. SO THEY CRASHED THE PARTY AND WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION BEGAN FILMING. THE CONFERENCE PEOPLE ASKED DAVE TO ASK THE WOMAN AND JORGE TO LEAVE AS THEY WERE NOT AUTHORIZED TO DO THIS. DAVE WENT UP TO THEM, ASKED THEM TO PAY THE CONFERENCE FEE AND STOP RECORDING, OR LEAVE THE CONFERENCE. INDIGNATION AND MUCH FUSS ENSUED.

THE LADY AND JORGE STARTED TO LEAVE, AND HALFWAY THROUGH THE DOOR, THE LADY TURNED BACK AND STARTED TO GO BACK TO TAKE A SEAT. DAVE BLOCKED HER AND AT ONE POINT HELD HER ARM BRIEFLY WITH THE INTENT OF USHERING HER IN THE PROPER DIRECTION. AT THAT POINT SHE YELLED “ASSAULT” AND CALLED THE POLICE. OH GREAT. SO THE POLICE CAME, TOOK STATEMENTS IN THEIR INVESTIGATION, AND IN THE END TOLD THE LADY TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE THE CONFERENCE. DAVE WAS NOT ARRESTED, DID NOTHING WRONG, AND ACTED PROPERLY IN KEEPING WITH BEING A GENTLEMAN IN THE FACE OF A DIFFICULT INDIVIDUAL. ALL THIS IS ON RECORD.

SO THERE YOU HAVE THE FULL STORY ON THAT INCIDENT. SOME MONSTER DAVE IS.

AS A POLITICIAN AND PUBLIC FIGURE, PEOPLE THAT ENTER THIS ARENA ARE ACCOSTED WITH NASTYGRAMS, PROTESTORS, DEATH THREATS, AND THE USUAL NONSENSE THAT COMES WITH THE TERRITORY AS WE ALL KNOW. DAVE IS NO DIFFERENT. WHAT STRIKES ME ABOUT DAVE IS HIS WILLINGNESS TO FOCUS HIS SKILLS ON GETTING THE MESSAGE OUT OF PROJECT FUNDINGS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY, AND THIS IS WHY I SAID A LONG TIME AGO WE NEED MORE DAVE SCHMIDTS OUT THERE DOING THE SAME THING BECAUSE OF THE HUGE TASK AHEAD IN THIS. THE MORE THE BETTER, THE FASTER THE JOB WILL GET DONE. RIGHT? COMMON SENSE AGAIN.

THE METHODOLOGY THAT DAVE AND THE AMBASSADOR UTILIZE FOR THIS PROCESS IS A PRETTY STANDARD AND ACCEPTED VENTURE CAPITAL PROCESS OF DOING PROJECT FUNDINGS. THE GOAL REMAINS THE SAME OF DOING THIS WITH BOTH OF US IN DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR OUR HUMANITY OF COURSE, BUT MY METHODOLOGY DIFFERS IN SOME PLACES. BOTH WORK, BUT I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.

THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE DO AND WHAT I DO. IT IS IN ESSENCE THE SAME, BUT DIFFERENT IN EXECUTION. AM I SLAMMING THEM FOR THIS? NAH, WHY WOULD I? THE GOALS ARE THE SAME. THE CHARGING OF REASONABLE FEES IS NOT MY WAY, BUT IT DOES SERVE A USEFUL PURPOSE IN THE OTHER MODEL. THE LOGIC IS SIMPLE: IF YOU GET SOMETHING FOR FREE, YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE IT. IF YOU SPEND EVEN $10 ON SOMETHING, YOUR ATTACHMENT TO THAT SOMETHING BECOMES A TANGIBLE, AND YOU HAVE SKIN IN THE GAME. THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE FILTER OUT MANY WANABEES BY THIS METHOD, AND GET PEOPLE TO COMMIT DEEPLY BY HAVING SKIN IN THE GAME. IT DOES WORK, AND THAT IS WHY MANY VENTURE CAPITAL PROCESSES ADOPT THIS METHOD.

WILL THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE SUCCEED IN THEIR EFFORTS? YES I TRULY HOPE SO AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL. THAT WILL HELP OH SO MANY MORE PEOPLE. LIKE I SAID, WE NEED MORE INTAKES AND FUNDING ENTITIES TO DO THE JOB, AND BELIEVE ME IT IS A MASSIVE JOB. THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT THE AMBASSADOR AND DAVE. THEIR HEARTS ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

IN CONCLUSION, OVER THE PAST 3 MESSAGES IN THE SAGA OF DAVE AND THE JORGES OF THE WORLD, I POINTED OUT SOMETHING THAT IS CRITICAL TO UNDERSTAND.

IN MANY EFFORTS BY PEOPLE THAT CARE DEEPLY FOR OUR HUMANITY, THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES TO ATTACK. THESE ATTACKS RUN THE GAMUT OF EXTREMES FROM A DISDAINED SNIFF, TO SOMEBODY PULLING A GUN AND ATTEMPTING TO RESOLVE THEIR ANGER THAT WAY. BUT ATTACKS ARE THE NORM, AND BOTH DAVE AND MYSELF HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THEM. I HAVE RECEIVED MANY MANY EMAILS RUNNING THIS RANGE OF EMOTION ON DAVE, AND HE HAS RECEIVED THE SAME ABOUT ME. LESSON HERE IS TO USE YOUR VALUABLE DISCERNMENT INSTEAD OF JUMPING TO IMMEDIATE JUDGMENT AND CONCLUSION. BE PATIENT, WATCH, AND GET ALL THE INTEL YOU CAN BEFORE LOOKING AT A SITUATION. CLARITY IS IMPORTANT.

THESE LAST SEVERAL MESSAGES ABOUT DAVE HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN WHAT IS CONSTRUED IS NOT REALITY.

SOMETHING ELSE THAT JUST HAPPENED AS I WAS WRITING. A FRIEND OF MINE IS SITTING IN A HOTEL. MONEY WAS TO COME TO PAY FOR IT (THIS IS A VIP THAT IS HANDLING SOME MAJOR FUNDS), AND THE FELLOW THAT WAS TO COME WITH THE FUNDS WAS RELEASED FROM A DETENTION WHILE AN INVESTIGATION CONCLUDED. THIS DELAY PLACED THE VIP IN A BAD POSITION AND THE HOTEL IS DEMANDING PAYMENT RIGHT NOW, ELSE POLICE AND JAIL. HE WENT TO THE BANK, GOT SOME MONEY OUT AND THEN ON HIS WAY, DROPPED INTO A COMA. HE IS STILL IN A COMA. INEXPLICABLY.

THESE TYPES OF ATTACKS ARE AGAIN THE NORM WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING DOWN THE ONES THAT ARE HERE FOR OUR HUMANITY.

IN OTHER NEWS, FLYING PURPLE PIGS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED CIRCLING THE CAPITOL. SUPPORTERS IN THE MILLIONS GATHERED OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND DEMANDED FRESH VEGETABLES FOR THE HUNGRY PORKERS. THE MEDIA ABANDONED ALL HOPE OF GETTING A CLEAR SHOT OF WHAT ENSUED, BUT REPORTED THEY WERE SERVED A DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN MEAL. FILM AT SOMETIME.

I HAVE NOT ANSWERED SEVERAL EMAILS IN THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A COMPUTER UPGRADE AND DELOUSING OF HACK PROGRAMS. I WILL ANSWER THESE ON SUNDAY.
AND KEEP HELPING SUSAN BY DONATION. WE ARE NOT FAR NOW, BUT SITUATIONS ARE STILL CRITICAL. ALSO, THOSE ON MY PERSONAL LIST ARE ABOUT TO GET SOMETHING BACK. YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR YOUR HELP. IT SAVED LIVES. AND BESIDES SUSAN, A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO DEAR LUCY, THE WONDER WOMAN. I HAVE FEW WORDS THAT CAN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO YOU BOTH.

THANKS AGAIN, AND WE SHALL ALL BE DANCING IN THE STREETS HELPING OUR FELLOWS AND DOING THAT MAGIC THING CALLED PAYING IT FORWARD.

IN SCRUMPTIOUS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
June 17, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go tohttp://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue….Blessings, Susan

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2015 6:38:53 PM

Zen Gardner: The Tipping Point at the Crossroads of Time

Zen gardnerIt appears we’re hitting that infamous tipping point in many arenas of late. So much is getting revealed and reaching the collective consciousness as the truth manifests. Remember, to finally tip a scale it just needs that last grain of sand to completely reverse perceived reality in the mass mind.

Just look at not just the grains, but the flood tide of truth being released into the public mental, spiritual, economic and political domains, never mind the profound vibrational morphic field shifts with so many souls awakening in a whole range of areas. It’s astounding.

There’s still a lot to be done but the landscape is changing fast.

No doubt the external world situation grows more direful by the day, but it’s important for people to be able to identify these powerful shifts now taking place for their own encouragement and inspiration. While the forces of abuse and control seem to be making monstrous strides toward their end game, their machinations are becoming more obvious and clearly malicious. As people are able to step back and identify the fact that their world is a completely manipulated one they shed their fear of it and soon find their true spiritual and consciously aware footing.

This is the very definition of empowerment and drastically weakens the power structure’s control over people’s minds. As a result the flame of true freedom grows brighter continually, further propelling humanity’s awakening and empowerment.

The Alternative Mosquito Swarm

Every email, every blog, every website, every post, every conversation, every independent media outlet broadcasting the truth is a massively powerful influence towards turning the tide in the perception of our world and hence its actual operation. It happens one seemingly small act at a time, but it’s spreading like wildfire, in spite of the doubts of naysayers and and even alternative cynics.

Doubt is akin to fear, and its end result is apathy; i.e. disempowerment and inaction. It’s similar to one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated in the heart of mankind. “After all, what can little me do to make any kind of difference that matters? I’m just one little person.”

The absolute opposite of the truth. As the oft used expression goes:

“If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.”

Now picture multiple swarms of truth-bearing mosquitoes, replicating as they go. Can’t you just see the wicked minions in assumptive power fleeing their pretentious little bastions of lies and pompous superficial sandcastles as a result of such an onslaught? Absolutely glorious!

The Power of the Awakening Factor

Few realize the power of change, whether it be conscious awareness or fundamental knowledge tools. What we have been handed is a very limited viewpoint that needs continual challenging, especially once we become aware of the vast social engineering programs.

Researchers have discovered a very powerful dynamic in our social milieu, something we know in our hearts to be true but sometimes it’s good to have it affirmed by so-called scientific evidence.

Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. The scientists, who are members of the Social Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center (SCNARC) at Rensselaer, used computational and analytical methods to discover the tipping point where a minority belief becomes the majority opinion. The finding has implications for the study and influence of societal interactions ranging from the spread of innovations to the movement of political ideals.

When the number of committed opinion holders is below 10 percent, there is no visible progress in the spread of ideas. It would literally take the amount of time comparable to the age of the universe for this size group to reach the majority, said SCNARC Director Boleslaw Szymanski, the Claire and Roland Schmitt Distinguished Professor at Rensselaer. “Once that number grows above 10 percent, the idea spreads like flame.” (More)

Pretty damn powerful, and personally empowering.

Turning Tides

Just look how the ISIS “terror” operation cover has been blown open for what it truly is, a ploy masterminded and funded by cooperative surreptitious interests out to destabilize and control the Middle East and beyond. This recent attack on Yemen by Saudi Arabia, of all despotic nation states, is another massive blip on the radar, as if that fascist state is interested in representative rule, all with the full on backing of Israel, the US and NATO.

And into another spectrum, how about the moon mission being thoroughly debunked as NASA admits they can’t pass the Van Allen radiation belt? This fact has been known for a long time but is now evident to all. Not only the whole space program, but all of the information coming from NASA all these years comes into question.

A new 9/11 novel titled Methodical Illusion by a former airline stewardess is chock -a-block with real information regarding what really transpired that day that’s going viral in the mainstream media, with pilots buying the book by the box to pass out to friends. The truth is being revealed by the minute in all kinds of arenas.

Clearly multitudes are seeing the world’s economy is manipulated by central banksters, and that the unending war on this scripted illusory concept of terror that they keep propping up with new false flags and boogeymen has become a worn out old saw for anyone even half awake to see. Now rapacious Israel has openly declared its intentions to eviscerate Palestine and other foes while its vice like grip on America is laid bare before the world.

And more examples are proliferating by the day. The obvious nature of this world game is now naked in the eyes of millions of people worldwide, despite Amerika’s comatose state – and these realizations are rapidly growing as lives change in the light of this awareness.

Yet you won’t hear a peep about any of this in the scripted media. After all, big money and control rule all in this metastasized Orwellian spin off to which we’re subjected. Another aspect is the vast discrepancy between fat cat incomes and the rest of humanity continuing to distend as these psychopaths think no one is noticing, all while subjugated citizens’ income and food supplies run thin as the elite’s bankrolls blossom and our food supply is systemically attacked.

The outrage is boiling and reaching the tipping point, in multiple ways. The tide will certainly shift, and already is in massive undercurrents. But now is the time to put our shoulders to the wheel of change while we can still operate freely in order to stave off as much of this draconian insanity as possible.

It’s time to rise.

Let it rip. Express these realizations loud and clear in whatever way you can to make the message heard while encouraging others that are sensing this same reality. The doors of opportunity are closing fast. If and when the temporally induced night comes, we need as many hearts ablaze as possible to light up the darkness while our work continues.

When Humanity Awakens and Arises

We’re about to see some fantastic cataclysmic changes on our planet, but way more importantly within human consciousness. This is not so much “their” doing even in lieu of the obvious socio-geopolitical arena, but is of cosmic proportions in ways they will never see coming. This awakening is what they inherently fear, as global takeover progenator Zbigniew Brzezinski articulated, and the very thing the would-be controllers are preparing for in their attempts to kill off, drug, cripple, transhumanize and militarily control humanity.

The tide is turning, the scales are tipping. This is not wishful thinking. It’s fact. The question does remain however: what will we do with this empowering dynamic? Observe, or participate?

Change, awareness and activation don’t just happen on their own. They work through you, they work through me. If we respond to them the changes happen. If we just observe, pass the buck and let it all just pass, it doesn’t happen or meet up to its full potential.

It’s a choice. It’s yours, it’s mine. To not enter in at this point is stupefied insanity.

Will you go all the way? Because that’s the type of commitment it will take at this stage of the game. All it is is simply responding to the need at hand. It’s not all that difficult. When push comes to shove most everything people are now preoccupied with will vanish as if it were a dream. That’s when the remorse sets in for all those who refused to take action.

Something to think seriously about. We are now at the crossroads. What world are we helping to manifest? Or will we irresponsibly let things slide along as they are? The answer is up to you.

It’s ours in which to participate. Passionately and with dogged determination. Because everything is at stake. Here and now.

Fulfill your calling.

Love always,

Zen

“The Tipping Point at the Crossroads of Time” by Zen Gardner, June 19, 2015 at http://wakeup-world.com/2015/06/19/the-tipping-point-at-the-crossroads-of-time/

Original link: The Tipping Point at the Crossroads of Time

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2015 6:41:52 PM

News Special Edition: Pope Speaks Out on Sustainable Use of Earth

Golden Gaia News Special ReportTowards a Sustainable Use of our Common Home, Mother Earth

Over the last few days we have seen numerous headlines on Pope Francis’ encyclical (one the most authoritative papal documents). Why did it have such wide repercussion in the media? Mostly because it was the first ever entirely devoted to ecological matters, addressed to every person on the planet (instead of just to the catholic community at large), and based on scientific studies (instead of only on theological documents).

Now, how did caring for Mother Earth become such an important religious matter? Because protecting Mother Earth is essential not only for the physical survival of all human beings, but also for our own spiritual welfare.

The document is named after and inspired by a canticle written by Saint Francis of Assisi (also known as the Ascended Master Kuthumi), whereby he reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us.

“Praised be You my Lord through our Sister,
 Mother Earth

who sustains and governs us,

and who produces varied fruits with coloured flowers and herbs.”

The Pope adds that, “sister earth” is crying out, “pleading that we take another course” marked by healing and protecting her and all her inhabitants. He points out to the fact that “never have we so hurt and mistreated our common home as we have in the last 200 years.” Our generation is the first one in modern history with knowledge of the extent of the risks caused by our presence on the planet and, thus, faces an unprecedented challenge and responsibility, that of safeguarding continuity of human life on Earth.

The encyclical presents the vision of an “integral ecology” that highlights not only the interconnectedness of all created life, but recognizes how political, economic, social and religious values and decisions are interrelated and impact the way people live with one another on the planet and use its resources.

It calls for a rethinking of progress and for a radical transformation of politics, economics and individual lifestyles in order to tackle the planet’s most pressing ecological issues, from both human and natural perspectives, which include climate change, pollution, water scarcity, loss of biodiversity, and global inequality.

“Everything is related,” the Pope says, “and we human beings are united as brothers and sisters on a wonderful pilgrimage, woven together by the love God has for each of his creatures and which also unites us in fond affection with brother sun, sister moon, brother river and mother earth.” Once again paraphrasing Saint Francis.

Acknowledging the complexities of national and individual circumstances, he provides some suggestions on lines of approach and actions, among others:

1. Acknowledging current levels of consumption and combating corruption more effectively;

2. Progressively replacing technology based on the use of high-polluting fossil fuels;

3. Establishing political and institutional frameworks to impose obligations and prevent unacceptable actions, but also to promote best practice, to stimulate creativity in seeking new solutions and to encourage individual or group initiatives;

4. Making substantial improvements in public transportation;

5. Planning a diversified agriculture and the rotation of crops;

6. Touching the heart of those who look only for gains at the expense of the poor and the environment;

7. Turning off the lights, avoiding unnecessary waste, and recycling;

8. Reaching out through education to spur the knowledge and example on ways to change lifestyles; and

9. Believing that each one of us can make a difference, as we share a common responsibility for one another and the world we live in, and that being good and decent are worth it.

Pope Francis closes the document with two prayers: The first prayer includes asking God to “bring healing to our lives that we may protect the world and not prey on it, that we may sow beauty, not pollution and destruction.” The second prayer includes the petition, “O Lord, seize us with your power and light, help us to protect all life, to prepare for a better future, for the coming of your kingdom of justice, peace, love and beauty.”

Although some may not join together in prayer, many will hopefully agree that it is time for bold, radical action on the environment as well as poverty eradication. Hence, this is a timely and unprecedented initiative from a high moral and ethical global authority calling out to the whole world regardless of age, gender, faith, and origin to unite on a common goal, that of securing a sustainable usufruct of our common home. It is also a key milestone in what we are to see more and more in the coming years, public acknowledgement of the inherent interconnection between spirituality and science.

Clearly, a new level of thinking is unfolding as a result of the shifting process of our collective consciousness, which is paving the way to a significant transformational change in all aspects of our human lives. I feel extremely blessed and thrilled to witness this historic and unprecedented opportunity for humanity to come together, define and set foot on a pathway that will manifest the peace, prosperity and love we all envision for our beloved Nova Earth.

Pope’s Encyclical on CNN

Pope Francis’s Environmental Encyclical: 13 Things to Know and Share, by Jimmy Akin, in Catholic Answers

Welcome to the Anthropocene (a 3-minute video on how humanity grew into Earth’s single largest driving force of change):

Exercising our birthright to Sustainable Abundance. Namastê!

Aline

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2015 6:42:57 PM

Andromedans via Natalie Glasson: From Origin to Synthesis

galaxies-597905_12801-296x300It is with love, respect, and truth that we, the Andromedanconsciousness, step forth to greet you.

We bring forth our star light and the vibrations of the cosmic level of the Creator to be embedded within your being.

Like many star civilisations, we have actively supported the creation and continued ascension of the Earth, and those wishing to be present upon the Earth. We are present with you, within your heart and soul. With every step of your ascension journey, our support is always yours to receive and encounter.

We honour you with our presence because you so openly honour us with your presence; we are working with your soul and all of humanity to bring forth the divine will and plan of the Creator upon the Earth.

You, like us, have sacred wisdom and templates to anchor into the Earth, which can take an entire lifetime to achieve. You hold a divine aspect of the Creator within your being, so pure and unique; it is for you to deliver this to the Earth and all of humanity.

You may not know what this energy is, the wisdom it speaks of, or even how it will influence the ascension of all. This doesn’t matter, as it is still bestowed upon you with the purpose of sharing.

The more you discover, express, and expand your soul, embodying it deeper into your being, the more you deliver an aspect of the Creator to the Earth and humanity.

Every soul upon the Earth is wishing to find themselves, to discover their truth, and to realise their origins. This is the same for every person, whether they are aware of it or not.

You are searching within you for the aspect of the Creator which you have contracted to download into the Earth. However, you are also searching to connect with the aspects of the Creator others are downloading, as uniting with these would mean you realise yourself as a greater whole and truth of the Creator.

This symbolises that every person upon the Earth is equal and holds the same purpose; you cannot achieve your purpose without the support and presence of other souls in human form, as they cannot without your presence.

We share our consciousness with you so you may see how precious you and all of humanity are. You are not randomly placed upon the Earth. You have all contracted to achieve the same purpose, and yet you all will execute it in numerous diverse ways and forms.

We, to some extent, are also contracted to achieve the same; to download our own truth from the consciousness of our civilisation into the Earth, to bring forth and highlight an aspect of the Creator.

One of our intentions for coming forth to greet you is to guide you in a perspective of viewing your being, creations, and reality in a new way.

We wish to encourage you to contemplate and focus upon circles. We wish for you to realise that every creation formed by you holds the format of a circle. This is the same of every experience, every lifetime, project, idea, or understanding.

Everything within you, everything you create and experience, holds the format of a circle due to the realisation that you are a source of origin for your creations.

Everything begins with you and moves in a cycle of a circle, meaning it evolves while remaining aligned with your energy, and returns to you to either be completed or further explored.

We wish for you to take time in meditation to contemplate everything in circle form. For example, consider your lifetime as a circle. You move from the inner planes to be born and live, to then return to the inner planes.

As you reach the opposite side of the circle, you may feel the furthest away from the inner planes that you have ever been, and yet you are always aligned, as if you are constantly travelling along the same train line; even if you wanted to exit you couldn’t. Contemplate your spiritual evolution as a circle, with every thought and belief you give energy to as a circle.

We know that the concept of a circle is that there is no beginning or end. We ask you to imagine there is a beginning to the circle, which is also the end. Rather than thinking of it in this way, think of it as a point of merging, synthesis, and integration, in truth being seamless. The entire circle is seamless, which means you can never move away from your truth, essence, and origin.

Our idea and perspective that we share with you is essentially a tool, and yet it will enhance your faith of always being aligned to the Creator, being in the most appropriate place at the appropriate time, being guided and of divine perfection.

We encourage you to contemplate the tool, agree with it, disagree with it, and experience yourself, as well as all you create, as a circle.

Everything you create will always journey to merge with you. This is the purpose of all you are, and all you achieve, in every present moment of your reality.

New circles are being born from the synthesised energy within you, while old circles are merging with your being, creating fulfilment.

You know that an experience, or circle, has not yet completed its journey if fulfillment has not yet been experienced. Fulfillment is only truly achieved when a seemingly new aspect of the Creator is merged with or remembered within your being.

We wish to encourage you to recognise your past lifetimes as circles as well. As you are creating and existing in the 5th Dimension, which is also known as the Era of Love, one of your purposes is to bring healing and completion to your past lifetimes, which are in truth your simultaneous lifetimes.

You have been allocated in your current lifetime as a powerful healer and synthesis for your entire soul, lifetimes, and the other 11 aspects of your soul.

Your current lifetime is immensely important, as even if you continue to have many more lifetimes after this one, your current lifetime is a point of completion.

This means that all circles of every lifetime you have experienced are now completing their journey, moving to you for the moment of synthesis and fulfilment.

Any further lifetimes you embark upon will hold the energy of completion of the past, as if your history has been digested and integrated, while no longer impacting your experiences.

You will also embody the energy of fulfilment, meaning that fulfilment will become your belief and reality, a source from which you consistently create.

In many ways, your current reality gives you the opportunity to tie up loose ends, or, in other words, to complete your circles and experience integration.

Take time to contemplate your past lifetimes as circles, which are impacting your currently reality to bring forth synthesis. Let yourself acknowledge that every experience in your reality holds a purpose of synthesis and integration. Even your completion will bring forth inspired ideas of expanded understanding.

With the concept of circles, you can realise your connection to everything and to all aspects of the Creator, realising yourself as a point of origin with everything returning to you for integration.

Let yourself realise how expansive and eternal you are when you perceive yourself beyond your physical body and awareness; there is no end to your expansion.

We invite you to call upon our energy as you explore the perspective we share with you so we may further inspire expanded consciousness and perceptions.

You may also wish to use this invocation to support your connection with our energies:

‘Andromedan beings of love and cosmic vibrations, I call forth your presence and light to surround me. Shower my entire being in your stars of light, consciousness, expansion, and truth.

‘Support me in connecting on a deeper level with your consciousness, experiencing an alignment and bond with you which empowers my ascension and divine purpose upon the Earth.

‘Support me in experiencing greater expansion and a unity with the Creator.

‘Assist me in connecting with the divine truth and aspect of the Creator within my being, supporting me in downloading this into the Earth with divine timing and awareness.

‘With your guiding presence, support me in bringing healing to my entire being, all aspects of my soul, and past lifetimes.

‘I am ready to complete my circles to experience integration, merging, and synthesis, where appropriate, with your assistance and divine guidance. I am ready to easily and perfectly accelerate my ascension.

‘I am grateful for the energy, light, love, consciousness, and expanded perspectives you now share with me. Thank you, I am ready to further awaken within my being and to receive.’

With cosmic vibrations,
The Andromedans

“Andromedans: From Origin to Synthesis,” channeled by Natalie Glasson, June 19, 2015, at http://omna.co.uk/from-origin-to-synthesis-by-the-andromedans/

Source Links: Sacred School of OmNa, Natalie Glasson OmNa School

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2015 6:50:04 PM

Inelia Benz: Contracts – How to Make Sure They Don’t Hold You Back…

inelia_benz_2013What an interesting time we are having!

There have been lots of “fearful” events predicted the past few months, which have not come to pass. And more fearful events predicted for the rest of the year too, which won’t come to pass either. The reason is that the human collective is raising its vibration, one person at a time.

Yup, it’s you, and everyone you teach how to raise their personal vibration, who are creating the shift we want to see in the world. The higher our vibration, the more aware we become, the more able we are in creating the present life we want for ourselves and the planet. I’ve been searching for ways we can accelerate our life expansion as well as any limitations we may have that are holding us back.

One of the things I have been looking at, which limit us tremendously, are contracts. For this reason, I invite you to read the following article:

Have you made any contracts lately? In this lifetime? In previous lifetimes?

By “contract” I mean any piece of paper, notebook page, or electronic note where you have written what you want out of life. Where you make an agreement on what you want to manifest.

It could also come in the form of many manifestation exercises, such as collages, photo collections or drawings.

When we make contracts, they might feel very expansive. After all, we make them to improve our lives. Indeed they do work, most of what is in those contracts comes to pass.

Some contracts are contracts we have made with others, such as marriages, mortgages, work contracts, rent contracts, lease contracts, loans, and more.

However, if we take a step back, and look for limiting language, situations, and beliefs within these contracts, and process them, we can really expand our lives.

Even if they are contracts that are with third parties and we feel they are “not fair”, or no longer suitable, or we were forced to take the best we could, or we are unhappy with them now, we can really shift things in real life simply by sitting with these third party contracts and allowing all our negative emotions to exist, expand, and be infused with light and love, thus liberating them back into Oneness.

If you haven’t already, do take a look at how to cleanse negative energies in this YouTube video:

Now, the contracts we have made ourselves, we can go back and either wipe clean, or review and rewrite, and sign again.

This is a list with possible limitations:

1) A love relationship manifestation contract that has a named partner, whether a spouse, boy/girlfriend or the person of our dreams. This is a biggie. Energetically speaking this is one of the worst contracts we can write. Even if we really, really want our relationship with one particular person to manifest, or improve, by naming them, we limit the Universe from helping us manifest our greatest possible outcome. So, if you have one of these, erase the person’s name, remove the photo, throw away their personal possession (in case of using magick), and replace their name, or object, with a description of the ideal partner. Even if you describe them, make sure that you do not emotionally “wish” it was them, but simply concentrate on the happy and satisfied feeling you get when imagining yourself with that perfect person.

2) Any contract that specifies things you will do in order to get something else. Especially if those things are difficult to do, or involve other individuals to help you accomplish it. For example, an environmental contract that specifies you will, renew, decorate, declutter or make your home beautiful in order for it to be supportive of your life, but you live with one or more other people who do not cooperate or refuse to make the place the way you want it. Or you don’t have the income to renew or decorate it. Change it to making a contract with yourself to live in a 100 per cent supportive and nurturing, beautiful, safe, home.

3) A contract that specifies how you will receive wealth and abundance in your life. For example, you want to become rich, or successful in your chosen career. A popular artist, professional, well known, etc., and that is the only way you will become wealthy and abundant. Make sure that the two are not tied in together. So, in this case, you can make two contracts, one specifying that you will have multiple extremely effective income sources. And the other that you will be extremely happy, satisfied, and successful with your chosen profession.

These are just examples, but they delineate some examples of how we can limit ourselves.

Take a look at your contracts, manifestation exercises and art and documents, to make sure you clear up any limiting energies and vocabulary from them, then watch your life expand.

Inelia Benz: “Contracts – How to Make Sure They Don’t Hold You Back…” by Inelia Benz, June 18, 2015 at https://ascension101.com/en/home/free-articles/65-august-2012/264-contracts-how-to-make-sure-they-dont-hold-you-back.html?utm_source=newsletter_133&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=contracts-how-to-make-sure-they-dont-hold-you-back

Original link: Contracts – How to Make Sure They Don’t Hold You Back…

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!