Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
1/13/2011 4:49:12 PM

Hi Barry,

Do you ever click on the actual topic threads in forums? For the past few months, and in my recent post up there, I've noticed many people start lots of forums and never post in their own forums, like building houses and walking away from them. Is there some point to that? Is that ballot-worthy activity or lack of activity? There was someone on the ballot repeatedly last fall with lots of forums she had not posted in herself, and now I recently checked on that person again and she has opened even more forums, about a half-dozen, that she still has not posted in herself, many of them have no topics or threads. There was also a nominee on the current ballot #264 with the same issue, open forum that he had not even started one topic in.

====================

I'd like to nominate Donggeun Yoo

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/ohmmani.aspx

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/536078/TheScriptureoftheFoundingMasterDAEJONGGUNG.aspx

+0
1/13/2011 5:14:08 PM

Dear Barry, it is a New Year already!! So, I suppose we can start nominating those who won last year as did Don in August. Most of us already realize his worthiness in the community.

So for all of you who like familiar faces, start nominating all your friends that won last year. However, it would be good that new members got the same opportunity if they are active with forums.

Thank you,

Sara

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2011 5:17:05 PM

Hi Sara,

I didn't realize he won in August, I was busy most of last year and only came back in October to see what the hubbub was with 253.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/13/2011 5:20:42 PM
Quote:

Hi Sara,

I didn't realize he won in August, I was busy most of last year and only came back in October to see what the hubbub was with 253.

Hi Kathleen,

It is a new calendar year, so Donggeun is eligible to be listed as a candidate again.

Regards,

Barry

+0
1/13/2011 5:39:03 PM
Here you go going to suggest her again. Becky Ragsdale one of the very few people that I see on a regular basis being pro active her she has been a member here forever and deserves to win this. Thanks, Cindy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!