Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 22nd Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/20/2005 1:20:44 AM
Hey Bo! i finally got here... Whew! I have been trying to catch up on all of my email. Looks like I may need to stop all of the forum notifications... for a little while anyway. Thank you for your friendship Bo. I look forward to working more with you. By the way, we a re almost neighbors with you in KY and me in TN. I'll see if I can look you up one day. CONGRATULATIONS! ! ! You deserve this honor for the week, Bo. Peace, Leon
+0
Re: Welcome To The 22nd Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/20/2005 8:08:49 AM
CONGRATULATION BO, You deserved to be the POTW - You are a good friend and a person that helps many. I hope You enjoy Your week, and I also wish You a: HAPPY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Your friend Arild
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/22/2005 2:37:29 AM
CONGRADULATIONS BO, Well deserved and enjoy the last week of 2005 with this honor. Thankyou Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
Paul Underwood

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/22/2005 10:54:25 AM
WELL DONE BO, AND CONGRATULATIONS. ENJOY YOUR WEEK AND HAPPY SEASONS GREETINGS.
+0
12/22/2005 11:26:53 AM
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ Hello Everyone! I wanted to thank everyone that has come out to honor Bo in his week as POTW and to remind you to vote for the next POTW at: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=235630 I also want to thank everyone for the great turn out in the last couple of a polls and thanks to all of my friends who have helped get the word out about the POTW poll. Thanks!!! :-) ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~ ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
+0