Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Welcome To The 22nd Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/19/2005 4:04:21 PM
Congratulations, Bo! Clay
+0
Re: Welcome To The 22nd Edition Of The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week!
12/19/2005 5:03:14 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Wow! What a crowd has gathered here! 8) Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to honor Bo with your kind words, this is truly an awesome community. Happy Holidays to all of you!!! :-) *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members POTW Nomination’s Forum
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2005 6:28:06 PM
Hello John & Kathy, Congratulation's Bo ! You have deserved this honor my friend ! Enjoy your week Bo as POTW ! Also, you and your family have a very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous and joyful New Year ! respectfully,
+0
Congrats Bo....
12/19/2005 6:47:18 PM
Hi Bo, Well done, I am new to AdlandPro and already you have welcomed me. Thanks for that. Hopefully we can build a friendship over the coming months. It seems like you excel in that department. Be well Declan Owens
+0
Re: Congrats Bo....
12/19/2005 8:14:40 PM
Congratulations Bo, I enjoyed reading your Bio. Jack
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!