Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
5/2/2007 6:35:50 PM
Jill Bachman You are the a Bright Soul and a Superb friend. Your contribution unvaluable. Your forums are Excellent. Your Spiritual Contribution is the best. God have you blessed. Keep up the good Work. YOu are my Mountain Warrior Woman, an Angel Lady. A Mystery Woman in thoughs, spirit and mind. A real Lightworker. Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
5/2/2007 6:35:50 PM
Hi Georgios, Thank you for your sincere message, and yes....I aspire to be a bright soul more than you know. I believe that one drop of LOVE into a bottle of water can have the same affect as one drop of flavoring........it flavors it ALL. We are so close to changing the collective consciousness on this planet, that I could just dance and sing! Bless you my friend, Jill
+0
Jill Bachman
5/2/2007 7:59:37 PM
You sound like a great person and you're very active, I will keep in touch. Debbie Solomon
Warmest Regards Debbie Solomon
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
5/2/2007 7:59:37 PM
Hi Debbie Thank you for your sweet message, and all I can tell you is.........I try! I believe in PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE! I look forward to getting to know you better, and helping you in every way I can :-) Cheers, Jill
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Jill Bachman
5/8/2007 12:02:37 AM
Jill I'm glad I dropped into your forum. You are proving to me to be a very thoughtful person and I am delighted to get to know you. Your willingness to help others, to foster cooperation and to quiet small fires before they flare shows a true leader. Thanks for being you! SMILE, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!